BOSTON COP CALLS GATES BANANA EATING JUNGLE MONKEY Vol. I'm Not Racist

indifferent.gif
at the PR apology. If that is how dude reallyfeels why should he apologize?

Originally Posted by IncredibleEv

Originally Posted by J Burner

Guess who else is racist....Henry Gates.

continue...

im not agreeing or disagreeing just wanna hear your argument

The only person that made race an issue was Gates. He refused to come outside and talk to Crowley, because he Crowley was a white cop, and Gates is a"black man in America." Gates initially refused to show officer Crowley his ID to prove he was the owner of thre property (which would have endedthe situation right there). Then when Gates finally showed his ID, after much protest and belligerence about the police harassing him because he's black(even though they were responding to a neighbors call about a possible break in, and had no idea what race the possible robbers were as proven by the 911recording), Officer Crowley proceeded to leave, at which time Gates FOLLOWED the officer out to his car, ranting and spouting racism. Gates was warned that ifhe didn't calm down and go back inside, he would be arrested for disorderly conduct, Gates continued. Officer Crowley took out his handcuffs and warnedGates again, Gates continued. Crowley arrested Gates, and Gates somehow has trouble comprehending why, so it must be because he's black.

The only racist I see in this story is Gates. The only person making race an issue is Gates. The police were doing their job, Gates was uncooperative inthier investigation, and belligerent about race from the very begining.

Originally Posted by 718stylez

Fede so a black man in Cambridge who is dealing with a cop still in his house after producing proof of id is foolish for suggesting that his treatment might be the result of his race? how is that racist?!

Read the above summary. Gates was arrested for acting like an idiot, not for being black. If he would have let the police leave, he would never have beenarrested. End of story. Here is a copy of the police report filed by officer Carlos Figueroa, who was also at the scene.

Fede so a black man in Cambridge who is dealing with a cop still in his house after producing proof of id is foolish for suggesting that his treatment might be the result of his race? how is that racist?!
eek.gif
You were there?
No i wasn't, but based on what both parties have admitted this is pretty accurate, along with the officers police report.

PS. way to not answer the question.

continue...

The only person that made race an issue was Gates. He refused to come outside and talk to Crowley, because he Crowley was a white cop, and Gates is a "black man in America." Gates initially refused to show officer Crowley his ID to prove he was the owner of thre property (which would have ended the situation right there). Then when Gates finally showed his ID, after much protest and belligerence about the police harassing him because he's black (even though they were responding to a neighbors call about a possible break in, and had no idea what race the possible robbers were as proven by the 911 recording), Officer Crowley proceeded to leave, at which time Gates FOLLOWED the officer out to his car, ranting and spouting racism. Gates was warned that if he didn't calm down and go back inside, he would be arrested for disorderly conduct, Gates continued. Officer Crowley took out his handcuffs and warned Gates again, Gates continued. Crowley arrested Gates, and Gates somehow has trouble comprehending why, so it must be because he's black.

The only racist I see in this story is Gates. The only person making race an issue is Gates. The police were doing their job, Gates was uncooperative in thier investigation, and belligerent about race from the very begining.

You have no idea what this man went through in his life.
If a dog attacked you everyday of your life for 30 years.
Would you ever be able to pat a dog that was running your way on the head?

eek.gif
How can he even think about adding "I'm not a racist" toan apology after saying that? Just leave it at "I apologize, I realize I was out of line for saying that" or something.

Originally Posted by THE FAME

I don't have a stoneface worthy of the utter stupidity you call justification for being a racist and a complete %$% to people who did NOTHINGwrong to you.

continue...

The only person that made race an issue was Gates. He refused to come outside and talk to Crowley, because he Crowley was a white cop, and Gates is a "black man in America." Gates initially refused to show officer Crowley his ID to prove he was the owner of thre property (which would have ended the situation right there). Then when Gates finally showed his ID, after much protest and belligerence about the police harassing him because he's black (even though they were responding to a neighbors call about a possible break in, and had no idea what race the possible robbers were as proven by the 911 recording), Officer Crowley proceeded to leave, at which time Gates FOLLOWED the officer out to his car, ranting and spouting racism. Gates was warned that if he didn't calm down and go back inside, he would be arrested for disorderly conduct, Gates continued. Officer Crowley took out his handcuffs and warned Gates again, Gates continued. Crowley arrested Gates, and Gates somehow has trouble comprehending why, so it must be because he's black.

The only racist I see in this story is Gates. The only person making race an issue is Gates. The police were doing their job, Gates was uncooperative in thier investigation, and belligerent about race from the very begining.

i don't know what really happened but if J Burner's account is true.

What in the hell does what Gate's has gone through in the past have to do with anything?

You step in the face of a cop acting a fool yelling nonsense, something bad is gonna happen to you.

eek.gif
You were there?
No i wasn't, but based on what both parties have admitted this is pretty accurate, along with the officers police report.

What treatment are you talking about? Gates was yelling at the cop. Whether the cop was wrong or not is another argument. If I yelled at a cop I'm sure Iwould be arrested too.

My mother was robbed at gun point by 3 black men, would it be justified that if every black man she sees is a criminal?

Originally Posted by Wings90

eek.gif
How can he even think about adding "I'm not a racist" to an apology after saying that? Just leave it at "I apologize, I realize I was out of line for saying that" or something.
If you saw the interview you can tell he was about to say I have a lot of bla- friends from different backgrounds. Ultimate copout.

J Burner, any footage/articles of your account? B/C I've seen pictures of him with cuffs on him in front of his door, which is contradictory of you sayinghe berated the cop to his car....

edit - thats a police report account of what happened. Nah, that dont go.....

Originally Posted by EzFlash26

J Burner, any footage/articles of your account? B/C I've seen pictures of him with cuffs on him in front of his door, with is contradictory of you saying he berated the cop to his car....
I'd say I don't entirely believe the police report but a few members would crucify me for thinking police officers are susceptible tolying
grin.gif
eyes.gif

I don't have a stoneface worthy of the utter stupidity you call justification for being a racist and a complete %$% to people who did NOTHING wrong to you.

You are really making a strawman argument. Merely calling someone else a racist doesn't not make the name caller a racist. (As much as it makes you feelbetter to call Black people racist)

J Burner

STOP disgracing the man in your av and change it you crazy bald head.

Fede DTP

You lost the smidgen amount of credibility you had when you said the KKK promoted 'social justice'.

laugh.gif
smh.gif

'Anytime we mention our condition, our history, or existence
they callin it REVERSE RACISM.'

Originally Posted by Fede DPT

eek.gif
You were there?

What treatment are you talking about? Gates was yelling at the cop. Whether the cop was wrong or not is another argument. If I yelled at a cop I'm sure I would be arrested too.

I'm not debating if he should have been arrested or not. i happen to think he should. i'm debating you calling him a racist forinsinuating that he was being unfairly treated by the cops due to race. i happen to think as a black man in that section of the country there are tons ofcircumstantial evidence that blacks are singled out disproportionally by law enforcement. this has to be taken into account with the story. the greater bostonarea has a history of police discrimination and profiling on blacks. it's not like Gates was leveling these charges with no historical precedence.

were his actions and words less than ideal? yes, god yes-they were beyond dumb. but i don't think you can call him a racist for thinking he may be thetarget of police profiling in an area of the country known for having bigoted po-po.

Originally Posted by EzFlash26

J Burner, any footage/articles of your account? B/C I've seen pictures of him with cuffs on him in front of his door, with is contradictory of you saying he berated the cop to his car....

I don't know that they made it all the way to the car before he got slapped with the cuffs, but my point was the the police were leaving, and Gateswouldn't let it go.

eek.gif
You were there?

What treatment are you talking about? Gates was yelling at the cop. Whether the cop was wrong or not is another argument. If I yelled at a cop I'm sure I would be arrested too.

If I'm a black man and some cop is arresting me for what I presume is being in my own house, I'm sure I would be angry and thinking thecop is racist too.

Originally Posted by B Smooth 202

You lost the smidgen amount of credibility you had when you said the KKK promoted 'social justice'.

laugh.gif
smh.gif

Dude, please just do this and call it a day.

070926_wVirginia_vmed12p.widec.jpg

Yeah turn your head the other way when you make a !%#$!!! idiotic comment instead of owning up to it...or trying to prove it.

I'll give you another chance

When/Where/How did the KKK promote social justice DTP?

I have a better idea, why don't you show me how officer Crowley's behavior was racist, and then show me how Gate's was not racist. Disgracing the man in my avy....****.
You should at least acknowledge your a walking contradiction by being a fan of Bob Marley, or you could remove the av.

I have a better idea, why don't you show me how officer Crowley's behavior was racist, and then show me how Gate's was not racist. Disgracing the man in my avy....****.

eek.gif
You were there?

I'm not debating if he should have been arrested or not. i happen to think he should. i'm debating you calling him a racist for insinuating that he was being unfairly treated by the cops due to race. i happen to think as a black man in that section of the country there are tons of circumstantial evidence that blacks are singled out disproportionally by law enforcement. this has to be taken into account with the story. the greater boston area has a history of police discrimination and profiling on blacks. it's not like Gates was leveling these charges with no historical precedence.

were his actions and words less than ideal? yes, god yes-they were beyond dumb. but i don't think you can call him a racist for thinking he may be the target of police profiling in an area of the country known for having bigoted po-po.

See this is the problem, people claim that police are "racially profiling", but it isnt race they are profiling. Police profile the patterns, if youhave X amount of robberies in your neighbothood and most of the people are arrested happen to be Black are you going to look at Blacks more, whites more, orhispanics more?

If you look at the police report and see what is says, Gates is a racist. Notice Gates hasnt came out and debunked anything in the report or even said it waswrong.

Thats the funniest thing about dudes on here. The ones who take these all-the-way to the right stances on issues be the ones with Jay-Z avys andall that
laugh.gif

Still remember the time I saw TBone making a 'Black Rob Whoa Appreciation' thread.
indifferent.gif
Do yall not realize these dudes & the content of their music standsfor everything you dont? Why I dont take dudes serious....

laugh.gif
smh.gif

Dude, please just do this and call it a day.

070926_wVirginia_vmed12p.widec.jpg

Yeah turn your head the other way when you make a $#*+$@# idiotic comment instead of owning up to it...or trying to prove it.

I'll give you another chance

When/Where/How did the KKK promote social justice DTP?

They wanted social justice for white and WHITES only you stupid piece of $%@%. Why? Because they didnt even think Blacks were even human. Go read a %%*+*%+ book instead of reading your hateful and Marxist Black Liberation Theology you racist POS.

Your lack of intelligence forces you into these petty insults...you still didn't answer my question. At least you proved to everybody that youmade a comment that you could not support with evidence.

Domestic terrorism is not a form of social justice. It never was and never will be.

Why don't you tell me a book which concerns the KKK's contributions as a social justice group and I'll be morethan happy to pick it up from my campus library.

Your lack of intelligence forces you into these petty insults...you still didn't answer my question. At least you proved to everybody that you made a comment that you could not support with evidence.

Domestic terrorism is not a form of social justice. It never was and never will be.

roll.gif

Just like the Panthers and the Black Liberation Army, right? Dude, you are so blind it's disgusting.

Back
Top Bottom