Brand New (or is it?) AUDI *** 2018 RS3 (400HP)

Can't wait to see what kind of tuning potential they can get out of these.

I went to SoCal euro the other day and my friend who has a s5 wit a stage 2 apr tune was beating e63 amg and a few others. I was really surprised

gawd that steering wheel :pimp:

red trim around the vents is wack tho

Last edited:
I think it's safe to say that of all the major car conglomerates, VAG takes the safest route in design... Litterly everything from VW, Audi, Lambo and Porsche are just evolutions from previous models... it's so hard to tell what is brand new or 3 years old...

I think it's safe to say that of all the major car conglomerates, VAG takes the safest route in design... Litterly everything from VW, Audi, Lambo and Porsche are just evolutions from previous models... it's so hard to tell what is brand new or 3 years old...

Porsche takes the cake for that

Facelifted 2017 A3 2.0T Is Audi's Point Of Entry At $31,200

Instead of the old 1.8T, the new 2017 A3 packs a 2.0-liter turbo four, mated to a six-speed dual-clutch transmission in either front- or all-wheel drive. Slotted into either the sedan or convertible, the new engine offers an increase of 16 horsepower and 21 lb-ft of torque for a total of 186 hp and 221 lb-ft.

As a result, the sedan will hit 60 in 6.6 seconds, representing a 0.6-second improvement over the previous model. All the while it returns an EPA-estimated 29 miles per gallon on the combined cycle.

Want to get your hands on one? Pricing starts at $31,200 for the Premium sedan, jumps to $34,450 in Premium Plus trim, and $40,150 for the top-of-the-line Prestige model. The Cabriolet is priced in the same trims at $37,600, $40,850, and $46,550, respectively – all prices for the front-drive model and exclusive of the $950 destination charge.

That price of admission official makes the A3 2.0T sedan the least expensive Audi on offer, just undercutting the Q3 ($31,800) and the base A4 ($34,900).

View media item 2210185

2018 RS3

2.5L 5-Cylinder
400HP

Why couldn't this navigation screen be on the A4? Damn fixed nav screen
mean.gif

I'm really liking the A5 sportback and happy to finally have it come to the states. Once I'm done with college I'm gonna look into getting an S5. RS3 is looking right tho :pimp:

Last edited:
Not really feeling any of the new designs. Side profile resembles BMWs to me. Interior is nice though.

Waiting for the hatch version of the rs3... preferrably with a couple years depreciation and a nice reliable tune off the shelf.

A5 starting at $42k and the S5 starting at $54k looks real tempting as a next car.

I thought the hatch version of he RS3 wouldn't be coming to the US
It's not, but the only sedan I'd be interested in is the S7 and I can't afford that. So Audi just doesn't want my money. Its a good thing too because I'd be eating through depreciation on my golf R, which I'm happy with anyway. Shocked a BMW last night and the guy goes "What is that thing?! is that a V6?"

Satisfaction/

Back
Top Bottom