Breaking Bad Thread - "El Camino" - A Breaking Bad Movie on Netflix 10/11

dinner-talk.gif

tumblr_m929nxODT01rb3wtao1_500.jpg

ibgwMHgmKTV9FS.gif

jesse-eating.gif

jesse-look.gif

jesse-drink.gif

tumblr_m92bpoVRUE1ra72p7o1_500.jpg

That dinner scene was too funny. :lol: they are really painting Walt into an evil character now (in my opinion) So that the audience is maybe starting to turn against him and wants to see justice served to Walt. They did the same thing to the Tony Soprano character during the final season.

When Walt talked about him selling his share, did anybody recall how he gave the speech to his class about the story of Tracy Hall? He sold the synthetic diamond to GE for a US treasury bill of 10 dollars.
Things are really starting to come together now.
Should be very interesting to see how things play out.
2tBCs.gif

also saw this on reddit
KWaqm.jpg

Correct me if I'm wrong but is that the first scene with Walt, Skyler, and Jesse all together?

no, I don't think that you're wrong at all. If I recall correctly, the only contact skylar and jesse has had in the past is through phone and a personal meeting where skylar went to jesse's house to confront him about selling weed to walt...

good observation.

I'm gonna go with Walt is gonna get screwed after he hooks up with those new Arizona cats, hence going ham with a machine gun and new identity.

I love how this show has us guessing.:smokin

walt will be killed by his wife. She takes the kids and drives off end of season and show.
hank will be killed by mike. Mike takes over everything.
jesse trows in the towel, hits up mexican girl + kid and leaves

:nthat:

havent seen last episode though

Last edited:
The name of the last episode of the season was released.

The name of the last episode is Gliding Over All. Gliding Over All is also a poem by Walt Whitman (who is heavily referenced in the show). This
is the poem:

GLIDING o'er all, through all,
Through Nature, Time, and Space,
As a ship on the waters advancing,
The voyage of the soul--not life alone,
Death, many deaths I'll sing.

That last line = OMFGWTFIOEHSDhfKDGHDKSJfgKJFD. My guess is Walt Jr dies in a car accident with the new Challenger that his father bought for him and Walt beats the living **** out of Skyler. He also probably kills Ted.

720a4c46.jpg

walt will be killed by his wife. She takes the kids and drives off end of season and show.
hank will be killed by mike. Mike takes over everything.
jesse trows in the towel, hits up mexican girl + kid and leaves
:nthat:
havent seen last episode though

This is your idea of what will happen?

Last edited:
The name of the last episode of the season was released.

The name of the last episode is Gliding Over All. Gliding Over All is also a poem by Walt Whitman (who is heavily referenced in the show). This
is the poem:

GLIDING o'er all, through all,
Through Nature, Time, and Space,
As a ship on the waters advancing,
The voyage of the soul--not life alone,
Death, many deaths I'll sing.

That last line = OMFGWTFIOEHSDhfKDGHDKSJfgKJFD. My guess is Walt Jr dies in a car accident with the new Challenger that his father bought for him and Walt beats the living **** out of Skyler. He also probably kills Ted.

720a4c46.jpg

quoted you to say I'm trying hard not to look at that spoiler, only to see the spoiler in the quote >: :lol:

watching Malcolm in the middle right now, and this episode is on (on IFC):

"Reese's Party"

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0640394/synopsis

"Hal and a very pregnant Lois decide they need to get away for a long weekend. Craig takes care of Dewey for the weekend and the two bond with games and face painting. Reese is supposed to spend the weekend riding on the bus to Canada to visit Ida and back, but makes his escape through the window while it's moving and returns home to throw a party. Malcolm is supposed to stay with Stevie at his house, but also returns home for a dinner date with popular Kathy McClusky. Reese's party is quickly overrun by a gang of hoodlums led by Donnie, who set up a meth lab in the family's garage."

laugh.gif

I remember someone told me like last year that Breaking Bad was the prequel to malcolm in the middle lol. and that walt leaves his drug empire behind and starts a new family under a new identity "Hal" and then malcolm in the middle starts. 

This show is reall nice and intresting But littel strange. Seasone 1 and 3 my favourite  seasone 4 is littel boring type but nice.

But i'm not watching this show regularly. 

:lol: I really would like Gilligan to jokingly fit in the whole Malcolm In The Middle angle. Just for laughs so it can be possible. Whether it's the prequel or sequel, I'd need to see where Grey Matter fits in.

Like how wild would it be if Frankie Muniz showed up on BB in the 2nd part of the season in a scene where Walt says "That's Malcolm. Hello, son." :wow: :rofl:

Last edited:
laugh.gif
I really would like Gilligan to jokingly fit in the whole Malcolm In The Middle angle. Just for laughs so it can be possible. Whether it's the prequel or sequel, I'd need to see where Grey Matter fits in.
Like how wild would it be if Frankie Muniz showed up on BB in the 2nd part of the season in a scene where Walt says "That's Malcolm. Hello, son."
eek.gif
roll.gif
lmao i'd kill myself. 

forward 15 seconds. goat tv actor

Just watched the ep. Noticed that when Walter gave his speech about how the business is all he has left, he was wearing a blue shirt. Thought it was a nice touch. :smokin

:lol: I really would like Gilligan to jokingly fit in the whole Malcolm In The Middle angle. Just for laughs so it can be possible. Whether it's the prequel or sequel, I'd need to see where Grey Matter fits in.

Like how wild would it be if Frankie Muniz showed up on BB in the 2nd part of the season in a scene where Walt says "That's Malcolm. Hello, son." :wow: :rofl:

lmao i'd kill myself. 

[if IE]><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="640" height="390" /><![endif]

forward 15 seconds. goat tv actor

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

never seen malcom in the middle :nerd: but now every time theres a serious scene ima picture this.

mike storms in, jesse begs him to listen to reason. walt looks up with a pistol pressed against his temple. he stares mike in the eye and grins. "everybody wins"...
walt springs to his feet as disco lights whirl around the room. jesse and mike form a soul train line as walt hits a tippy toe 360 into the splits. jazz hands :lol:

Last edited:
^lmao watch the show man, its hilarious.

but true story i've been seeing mike everywhere now... in other shows/movies

first it was the simpsons:

+

=

then i was watching ratatouille and i saw mike make another appearance:

+ lebron james hairline

=

Well we have to conclude that Walt ends up murking someone or getting caught by his in-law. Why else the dinner scene with a new identity.

If this were on HBO, 2 taps to the head of the Mrs.

Back
Top Bottom