Breaking Bad Thread - "El Camino" - A Breaking Bad Movie on Netflix 10/11

Yes, the van full of cash would have proved difficult to acquire new ID's with. :lol:

Broke *** teenagers can land em, dudes wiping their ***** with hundreds would have no such luck.

:lol:

nah it was def the he killed 10 dudes in a 2 min window line that stopped them from taking more than they already did

:lol: You'd be dead if you took Walt's money and you'd never know when it was coming. :lol: @ ride off in to the sunset. He'd probably start off with your family members if you on some catch me if you can steez, talkin about try and find me. You'd be insane thinking some fake ids would save you.

Yall just saying this cuz you know the other side of Walt. All they've done is interact with Heisenberg and he's killed Gus Fring. Right now it's basically like he's absorbed Gus' rep.

The last thing you do is steal from somebody you don't know much about. That's how you wake up in some dank basement with jumper cables attached to your nuts and your nose cut off.

Last edited:
Come to think of it, Hank and Walt are one in the same when you think of it. Hank, supercop, can't stand that he's been beat right under his nose and will likely stop at nothing to catch Walt. Walt, as Heisenberg won't back down and hates to be embarrassed as well. Can't wait to watch the ultimate game of chicken.
Eh, there's one thing being ignored here. Walt has managed to dupe Hank for almost over a year now. Heisenberg would destroy Hank in this chess game, the only really he doesn't is cuz Walt is making him play with a handicap. If not for that Hank would've been took that trip to Belize.

I have no doubt no holds barred this would be over quick but as usual Walt gotta juggle some things and walk across that tight rope. He did it before with Sky and had to take some momentary losses so he's just facing that again with Hank with higher stakes.

It would be funny like with Sky he managed to implicate Hank and Marie enough so that they stop going for him cuz if he is exposed they go to jail too. Losing his job is one thing he's willing to risk but I doubt Hank is willing to go to prison over this or see Marie in prison. All it'd take is to have some enemy threaten the family and have Marie kill the person and Walt talk them in to letting him dispose of the body.

Doubt that happens but just saying. Walt got the upper hand.
I think you might have read a tad too much into what I said. I was speaking squarely on the premise that now the cards are on the table and there are clear targets. For Hank, Walt is now the bad guy, he now has to prove what he knows. For Walt, of course he's had the upper hand, Hank had no clue what was going on at all. Not being suspected at all was the upper hand for Walt clearly. Now since they essentially know "who's who" they seem very similar in wanting to achieve their goal. Both have succeeded up to this point in their respective "careers" now they face each other.

Walt is 52, with NOOOO money.

Who comin after me? How? Goons do charity work?

It's a big damn world and with that kinda cash, no paper trail.

I got that money, Iiiiiiii could hire the snipers to ride off towards that sunset.

Hell, drop a single call into the DEA on my way out town, put heat all around Walt.

That wasn't no check, cold, hard, useable cash. I'd be gone like that.

:rofl: after being on NT for 4+ years i think its safe to say that most of yall don't know anything you are talking about. talking about just stealing tens of millions of dollars from a dude involved in the drug business and buying the same kind of fake id kids use to get into bars :rofl:
yall are challenging the dudes in jungle gold for the dumbest people alive

Walt is 52, with NOOOO money.

Who comin after me? How? Goons do charity work?

It's a big damn world and with that kinda cash, no paper trail.

I got that money, Iiiiiiii could hire the snipers to ride off towards that sunset.

Hell, drop a single call into the DEA on my way out town, put heat all around Walt.

That wasn't no check, cold, hard, useable cash. I'd be gone like that.
What does it take to steal Jesse's money or cook up a batch of blue to fund the deaths of two lowly henchmen?

:lol: @ thinking you can just hire snipers and dip. Who you know to hire snipers? Who gonna trust you just cuz you got money? The second you do that word gets back to Saul and Walt cuz once you didn't come back they'd already put out word to look out for you two trying to do anything anywhere. You'd be looking over your shoulder for the rest of your life. What call can those two dudes make? What do you actually KNOW? If you're in their position it's no different. You don't know anything, you were brought in by Saul. All you got is hearsay, not evidence, nothing that could incriminate Walt. You wouldn't get out of town alive.

You actually think you can steal that much money from somebody with no plan? Just something you put together once you saw the money? :lol:

Also keep in mind the same dude that's 52 with no money has managed to kill several ppl in a plethora of ways with no money. Once you start spending that money you'd end up in a ricin bubble bath.

Last edited:
Naw, you drive off, pick any small town wherever, and post up. From there, you get a new identity and that's that. Might take a minute, but with that bankroll, its doable.

Long as you don't go to a place that you've lived before, or relatives, etc, you'll be fine.

After a bit, new identity established, you leave country, go another some place quiet, blend in.

Naw, you drive off, pick any small town wherever, and post up. From there, you get a new identity and that's that. Might take a minute, but with that bankroll, its doable.

Long as you don't go to a place that you've lived before, or relatives, etc, you'll be fine.

After a bit, new identity established, you leave country, go another some place quiet, blend in.
That's not a good plan in the least. By the time you get to that small town (if you get there really), they'd track down the car (cuz you're not switching vans), and you'd be dead waiting for that new identity. I don't even know how you think getting a new identity is really going to save you or help much in getting away with that much money like you don't got friends or family. See a pile of money and just up and leave deciding to go to another country. **** like that has a money trail and you will be found if not by Walt, then the police.

How you taking millions of dollars across the country?

You'd need to have these things in place before you took the money.

You're not Keyser Soze.

With that amount of bread I could be. :lol:

You'd need to switch vans at some point, sure. Once you do that, you could have a good amount of headstart.

Also remember, Walt is clearly in big *** trouble with "somebody" breathin down his neck, hence the need to move his money asap. With or without even knowing it's the DEA, Walt has other things on his plate, limiting his moves.

Imagine driving back to that shop and he's in cuffs already. You coulda been 100 miles down the road already.

I'da been gone. Me, personally. That's fine the rest of you are scared or whatever, someone sends me to collect their millions, they won't see me again. That's just me.

Jesse is going to work with Hank or Hank will atleast plant the seed for him to turn on Walt. Jesse has known Walt is a straight goon since they bodied the kid in the desert and he was whistling to himself in the lab cooking.

I don't understand the Jesse hate either, he's the 3rd best character on this show behind Walt and Gus IMO. Aaron Paul has done a masterful job through each season especially in non speaking parts, he communicates emotion through his body very well

Last edited:
:lol: at thinking your taking all this cash and setting up a new life somewhere. that isn't clean money. you still have to launder all of that

Y'all are severely overrating Walt. If he's broke, he has no power. He's not about to start cooking because Hank is on him. Lavell and Ol boy could've easily ran off with the loot and Walt wouldn't be able to do ****.

Y'all are severely overrating Walt. If he's broke, he has no power. He's not about to start cooking because Hank is on him. Lavell and Ol boy could've easily ran off with the loot and Walt wouldn't be able to do ****.

well if jesse didnt go stupid it wouldve been as easy as going to his crib borrowing a lil of that 5 mil & finding them both

I get what they saying about me not knowing anything, like that he has cancer, or the DEA on his ***, but if I happened to know that info from bein around Saul, Jesse, etc. I take that chance.

52 year old dude with Cancer, DEA on him, and I just pulled his money? What does he have left?

Sure, he could go whip up some more batches of Blue, with the DEA's top guy closin in, and make a sale, with dudes who might have heard he got his cash pulled. :nerd: by an anonymous tip.

But sure, Walt is impossible to defeat, surely he would be able to locate a single person thru the country without any sort of paper trail left behind. *shrugs*

Yall giving Walt too much credit...he has had ppl killed but anytime he put the work in, he was shook. He was shook when he shot Mike, he was shook when he let thaf lil junkie ***** die, he was shook when he killed the 1st dude in the basement...He not cut like that. This not Marlo Stansfield we.talkimg about, we.talking about a 50 yr old white man that taught chemistry and kept his balls in his wife's purse. He is not untouchable in any sense of the word. If somebpdy scratched Walt off, who is gonna ride for him? Flynn?

I'm lost. When did Walt lose all of his money?

He hid the loot and kept the coordinates on the lottery ticket. What are y'all talking about?

And btw, I called Ricky being the new Method Man in town with that Neo Nazi assistance.

Last edited:

He hid the loot and kept the coordinates on the lottery ticket. What are y'all talking about?

And btw, I called Ricky being the new Method Man in town.

We're talkin hypothetical, if one of us was sent to collect his money from the storage locker, I'm sayin I would have never come back, woulda just drove that van off my damn self and used that money to disappear for good. Hence, I would have pulled all his money.

And btw, I called Ricky being the new Method Man in town with that Neo Nazi assistance.

CP is saying huell & bill shouldve rode into the sunset with those M's

everyone else is playing devils advocate

Found it VERY curious that Walt wanted no part of ending Hank as Saul suggested.

With everything that Walt has done, he still wouldn't cross that line. To me, that was a nod that he's not as far gone as some might expect or think he is.

We'll see.

Or maybe he was feigning disgust by Saul mentioning it.

At least that's what I assumed. I don't think they'd write him to do that. But considering the things he's done over the course of the series it has to have ran through his mind.

It wouldn't be any small task however.

Last edited:
But they didn't because they no better.

When Huel said "sorry man, I gotta do this" or something like that I thought he was about to murk the other dude and try to get away with the cash :lol:

That's the thing those two dudes do not know what kind of trouble Walt is in or if he's necessarily in any trouble. You're talking as the omnipotent viewer, you know everything that's going down so you can say blank should've done that or x could've got away with that. Put yourself in their shoes and you're just as ignorant as the dude next to you.
Yall giving Walt too much credit...he has had ppl killed but anytime he put the work in, he was shook. He was shook when he shot Mike, he was shook when he let thaf lil junkie ***** die, he was shook when he killed the 1st dude in the basement...He not cut like that. This not Marlo Stansfield we.talkimg about, we.talking about a 50 yr old white man that taught chemistry and kept his balls in his wife's purse. He is not untouchable in any sense of the word. If somebpdy scratched Walt off, who is gonna ride for him? Flynn?
He wasn't shook when he killed Gus. He wasn't shook when he had to kill Crazy 8. He wasn't shook when the kid died. He wasn't shook when he had to run over and kill the dealers.

I wouldn't say he was shook when he killed Mike either. That was a kill of anger and he was pretty surprised when he did it is all.
With that amount of bread I could be. :lol:

You'd need to switch vans at some point, sure. Once you do that, you could have a good amount of headstart.

Also remember, Walt is clearly in big *** trouble with "somebody" breathin down his neck, hence the need to move his money asap. With or without even knowing it's the DEA, Walt has other things on his plate, limiting his moves.

Imagine driving back to that shop and he's in cuffs already. You coulda been 100 miles down the road already.

I'da been gone. Me, personally. That's fine the rest of you are scared or whatever, someone sends me to collect their millions, they won't see me again. That's just me.
Nothing is limiting Walt's moves at all. He just spent the whole day out in the desert digging a big hole so he could bury his money. As the person stealing from him you don't really know why he's moving it or who is out to get him (could be DEA, cartel, competition, etc.). Given he's made the money a high priority I don't know how you think as the person robbing him he wouldn't drop what he's doing to come and kill you to get his money back.

It's not about being scared. You just have a pretty much on the fly plan that will get you killed. You aint getting out the country with that money, you're probably gonna die before you get to that small town.

Unlike you I would've just done the smart thing and take enough money to keep me well off for a while. Stealing all of it with no plan aint worth my life.

Back
Top Bottom