Britney Spears - Hold It Against Me

banging track the bridge and hook sound like Dub Step, you dubstep folks gonna love it! The break in the song is
pimp.gif

banging track the bridge and hook sound like Dub Step, you dubstep folks gonna love it! The break in the song is
pimp.gif

i like how they added the dubstep to it! word been she been at it with the choregraphy usin the dude who helped come with the dancing for Toxic and Slave 4 U. I can't wait for miss thing to drop the video! The song bangs nice in the whip, Gotta wait til Fri to hear it bang in the club!

i like how they added the dubstep to it! word been she been at it with the choregraphy usin the dude who helped come with the dancing for Toxic and Slave 4 U. I can't wait for miss thing to drop the video! The song bangs nice in the whip, Gotta wait til Fri to hear it bang in the club!

too bad this song will be in every club this weekend no doubt about it! and then y'all come back with a new post talkin about how Britney took Dubstep to the next level!

too bad this song will be in every club this weekend no doubt about it! and then y'all come back with a new post talkin about how Britney took Dubstep to the next level!

Back
Top Bottom