BROOKLYN DECKER GOOD GOD

21e83t0.jpg

Spoiler [+]
you mad?

Do all you guys hating really think these white women are overrated? or can you just not pull them? 
grin.gif

Do all you guys hating really think these white women are overrated? or can you just not pull them? 
grin.gif

Son my ironing board has more curves than her...she has a nice rack, that's about it.

Son my ironing board has more curves than her...she has a nice rack, that's about it.

Originally Posted by ksteezy

ship your ironing board to me so i can have sex with it

She is cute I would wife but she does not have shape. She got racks. I would like to see how they hang naturally.

She is cute I would wife but she does not have shape. She got racks. I would like to see how they hang naturally.

Originally Posted by thenewjs23

Well you can after a little searching 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by thenewjs23

Well you can after a little searching 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Based Mod

roll.gif
roll.gif

clever comeback, is clever.

Back
Top Bottom