Bruh...Tyga....Hair Gains....Vol. Jamie Would Be Proud

I noticed it's rare to see a black newscaster or any black woman on tv with a natural hairstyle. Has me wondering what their hairlines are looking like under the weaves and wigs and how much damaged their hair is from straightening it. Sage Steele gets a lot of crap but she rocks her hair natural almost all the time.

I noticed it's rare to see a black newscaster or any black woman on tv with a natural hairstyle. Has me wondering what their hairlines are looking like under the weaves and wigs and how much damaged their hair is from straightening it. Sage Steele gets a lot of crap but she rocks her hair natural almost all the time.

Dem lacefronts eat away your scalp

Kid 'n Play on The Breakfast Club this morning. 

Screenshot%202016-03-03%2010.35.35.png

damn. Kid out here looking like Judge Doom in the last scene from Who Framed Roger Rabbit

tumblr_mxbjky1sil1qfr6udo6_500.gif

Last edited:
Damn I knew Naomi Cambell edges was bad but Jesus Christ . How is Idris Elba smashing this on a consistent bases. She would have to wear a wig, when I'm knocking it down every time

Damn I knew Naomi Cambell edges was bad but Jesus Christ . How is Idris Elba smashing this on a consistent bases. She would have to wear a wig, when I'm knocking it down every time

You can always smack the back of her head while hitting it doggystyle

Idris Elba is smashing Naomi Campbell!? :x Of all the chicks he can get he's with her!?

You tryna throw it byke for him?

At first I thought he was on to something, by minute 3 I was like "oh hell nah...." Dude just kept pushing his shot back and back :rofl:

his reaction at the end was the best part :rofl:
he thought he was doing it until he took a good, hard look at his fading horseshoe

"I'm bout to go to magic city and turn UP!" :rofl:

This kid is the funniest dude on the planet :lol:

He got that permanent I just woke up face

mario should've never left the house like that b. idc if wifey going into labor 'sorry bae, we just gon have to deliver this in the tub, my corners lookin complicated today, you understand.'

What a clown. Shaved looks 100 times better plus it's better for the environment. 

No lie I was gonna grow my **** back, because it's not bad at a certain height. Then I saw that Mario pic and wondered if it really is bad and i'm just delusional like he is.

No lie I was gonna grow my **** back, because it's not bad at a certain height. Then I saw that Mario pic and wondered if it really is bad and i'm just delusional like he is.

Bruh i tell everyone to let me know when my shot looks bad. I got a friend whose barely 21 but looking 35 got the lone island going on. My dude still lines it up.

I cant be that guy.

Back
Top Bottom