Buyin women drinks at da bar..............

It's not like we hold guns up to guys' heads and and we're jacking them for alcohol. It's not like we ASK. It's not like if no guys buy us drinks we'll be mad. We have our own $ when we go out, but...just so happens that we rarely ever have to spend it. Don't hate girl! Hate the game.
pimp.gif
Can't help it, i didn't make things this way. lol

can't blame the women for the simpishness that men partake in.

a female last weekend asked me to buy her a drink, i bought it, and drank it right in her face, like "tequila sunrises are delicious, thanks for therecommendation!"

if i was guaranteed a smash session, i still wouldn't buy her drinks. i'd wait in the parking lot until after them other lames bought the drinks, thenbe waiting at the car like "whats good ma, u !+*#%+ or what?"

Originally Posted by ProduccionFrescos

Originally Posted by Dylishis

And when I go to a bar, I kinda do expect drinks...but so what? Just a privilege of being a girl.
pimp.gif
Not to say that I feel entitled but guys buy drinks. Just the way it is! I know y'all hate to hear it but they do. When we go out to the bars or clubbing, my veins stay over the legal limit and I don't normally pay for any of it. And if I'm at a table with my girls, guys buy drinks for all of us. Maybe we just go to places with nicer men with enough money to blow on us. It's all in good fun.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Broke females expecting dudes to pay for their !#%% FTL!!![/color]

I pray to go dylishis is cute, every thread i see her in she either yappin off at the mouth or tryna clown someone... Getting drunk off of her friends beingattractive. Like Kareem Rush gettin a ring with the lakers...

And when I go to a bar, I kinda do expect drinks...but so what? Just a privilege of being a girl.
pimp.gif
Not to say that I feel entitled but guys buy drinks. Just the way it is! I know y'all hate to hear it but they do. When we go out to the bars or clubbing, my veins stay over the legal limit and I don't normally pay for any of it. And if I'm at a table with my girls, guys buy drinks for all of us. Maybe we just go to places with nicer men with enough money to blow on us. It's all in good fun.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Broke females expecting dudes to pay for their !#%% FTL!!![/color]
Don't be mad. It must suck to be a man.
ohwell.gif
I see y'all keep trying to spin what I'm saying because you can't handle the truth.That's okay though.. I think about that sometimes...why it sucks to be a man in a bar or a club. Guys walk into a bar and try to hook up with women thatwon't talk to them unless they prove they aren't broke. We don't really have that problem.
happy.gif
It's okay. I'd be mad too if I was a dude. Iknow some women will buy men drinks but how often does it REALLY happen? Not very, huh?
frown.gif
Cursed Y chromosomes.

But like I said, I don't feel entitled to anyone's kindness but... that's just what guys do in bars. I wish I could tag along to see some of you inaction.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by K2theAblaM

Originally Posted by K2theAblaM

Originally Posted by CROSSISOM

I don't care about that Kermit!
laugh.gif
You don't buy one girl a drink if they're in a group. That's common drink buying sense. But if you're too cheap/broke/stingy to pay for drinks then that doesn't even apply to you! No biggie!
That's not being "cheap/broke/stingy"... if I have no interest in your friends, why should they get special treatment as well?

With that mentality, women must go to the bar and expect free drinks.
I don't know. That's just what you do.
laugh.gif
Like I said, you don't HAVE to buy all of their friends drinks, if you want to get around that and you care enough, maybe hold off on the drink until you catch the girl alone. If that doesn't happen (she stays attached to her group), just chalk it up to a loss and keep your money! I'm sure she's not the only girl there. lol Hell, maybe even wait until she's with one other person. If coming out of your pocket on like $12 is that big a deal, just don't even offer a drink. Maybe she's the type that will entertain you whether you buy her a drink or not.

And when I go to a bar, [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I kinda do expect drinks[/color]...but so what? Just a privilege of being a girl.
pimp.gif
Not to say that I feel entitled but guys buy drinks. [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Just the way it is![/color] I know y'all hate to hear it but they do. When we go out to the bars or clubbing, my veins stay over the legal limit and I don't normally pay for any of it. And if I'm at a table with my girls, guys buy drinks for all of us. Maybe we just go to places with nicer men with enough money to blow on us. It's all in good fun.
I'm sorry. I just have to chime in.

indifferent.gif

A lot of rhyme, but no reason. It's one thing to accept drinks, especially if it adds value to a potential mutual interest, but it's another thing to go out every night and expect drinks to be handed to you simply because you're a girl.

I have absolutely no problems buying girls drinks at bars. But the girl I buy drinks for are the type of girls that would have bought themselves a drink otherwise, and would gladly spot the next round so long as conversation is sparkling.
It's not like we hold guns up to guys' heads and and we're jacking them for alcohol. It's not like we ASK. It's not like if no guys buy us drinks we'll be mad. We have our own $ when we go out, but...just so happens that we rarely ever have to spend it. Don't hate girl! Hate the game.
pimp.gif
Can't help it, I didn't make things this way. lol

Whatever happened to independent women?

Sigh... I sure hope you're pretty.
She being difficult and not posting up no pics
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Cobra Kai

pimp.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I pray to go dylishis is cute, every thread i see her in she either yappin off at the mouth or tryna clown someone... Getting drunk off of her friends being attractive. Like Kareem Rush gettin a ring with the lakers...
Damn, the real world must knock y'all the #!$% out if you're butthurt over what I'M saying. Damn, chirren!
laugh.gif
What are you mad atme for? lol I'm not clowning anybody!

62d251d4d27705d1043b0bdc37b6bec14dbf4ff.gif

More money I save on liquor, more money in my pocket! DUH! Independent women movement doesn't apply to clubs/bars. I like free alcohol.
frown.gif
nerd.gif

What's so wrong with that?!

pimp.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

ohwell.gif
I see y'all keep trying to spin what I'm saying because you can't handle the truth. That's okay though.. I think about that sometimes...why it sucks to be a man in a bar or a club. Guys walk into a bar and try to hook up with women that won't talk to them unless they prove they aren't broke. We don't really have that problem.
happy.gif
It's okay. I'd be mad too if I was a dude. I know some women will buy men drinks but how often does it REALLY happen? Not very, huh?
frown.gif
Cursed Y chromosomes.

But like I said, I don't feel entitled to anyone's kindness but... that's just what guys do in bars. I wish I could tag along to see some of you in action.
laugh.gif
nobody is mad to be a man. dudes are mad because women are greedy gold-digging mooching @!@%*% now a days. All these +@%%$!% broads talking bout"im independent, i have my own money, i dont need anybody to pay for me" be the same broads that always have dudes paying for them. Hypocriticalstupid broads FTL

More money I save on liquor, more money in my pocket! DUH! Independent women movement doesn't apply to clubs/bars. I like free alcohol.
frown.gif
nerd.gif

What's so wrong with that?!
D, post pics so you can shut they salty !*% up
laugh.gif

dudes are mad because women are greedy gold-digging mooching @!@%*% now a days. All these +@%%$!% broads talking bout "im independent, i have my own money, i dont need anybody to pay for me" be the same broads that always have dudes paying for them. Hypocritical stupid broads FTL

Whoa, cowboy.
laugh.gif
Take the chip off your shoulder. Did some chick rape your pockets and you've yet to recover? Don't put that on me. We're talkingabout clubbing and being at the bar. You act like I'm sitting up here saying I won't talk to a !%$@+ unless he's paying my rent. Man, please. Notonly is it SO not that serious but...we're talking about some damn long island iced teas and +%%#.
laugh.gif
It ain't even like that. I'm not agold-digger. And I ain't never been stupid... I just enjoy free alcohol. SUE ME!
laugh.gif
Damn, y'all are intense about these things.

cuz u tryna boast like dudes is really in the club checking on you. Unbeknownst that drink you getting in the club most likely aint cuz you tight it's cuzthey tryna get u drunk and get a quick smash, and that's whether you're cute or not.

and if you proud to be independent, why not be independent at all times?

pimp.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

ohwell.gif
I see y'all keep trying to spin what I'm saying because you can't handle the truth. That's okay though.. I think about that sometimes...why it sucks to be a man in a bar or a club. Guys walk into a bar and try to hook up with women that won't talk to them unless they prove they aren't broke. We don't really have that problem.
happy.gif
It's okay. I'd be mad too if I was a dude. I know some women will buy men drinks but how often does it REALLY happen? Not very, huh?
frown.gif
Cursed Y chromosomes.

But like I said, I don't feel entitled to anyone's kindness but... that's just what guys do in bars. I wish I could tag along to see some of you in action.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I don't partake of such shenanigans and I get my fair share of play at the clubs/bars. Blame my dad and my mama
laugh.gif

But I can't knock the hustle. It aint your fault that simp %#! cats is goin broke buyin drinks for chicks who aint gonna give them no play
smh.gif
. Do yathing ma. If I could I would no doubt about it. My tolerance too high, I spend too much at the bar
smh.gif

dudes are mad because women are greedy gold-digging mooching @!@%*% now a days. All these +@%%$!% broads talking bout "im independent, i have my own money, i dont need anybody to pay for me" be the same broads that always have dudes paying for them. Hypocritical stupid broads FTL

Whoa, cowboy.
laugh.gif
Take the chip off your shoulder. Did some chick rape your pockets and you've yet to recover? Don't put that on me. We're talking about clubbing and being at the bar. You act like I'm sitting up here saying I won't talk to a !%$@+ unless he's paying my rent. Man, please. Not only is it SO not that serious but...we're talking about some damn long island iced teas and +%%#.
laugh.gif
It ain't even like that. I'm not a gold-digger. And I ain't never been stupid... I just enjoy free alcohol. SUE ME!
laugh.gif
Aight...I cant front...that guy is heated
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
....Chopped And Screwed musta touched his heart

This is the point where I don't even post arguments against you because you're off on your own little world.

independent women movement doesn't apply to clubs/bars?

really? REALLY??

cuz u tryna boast like dudes is really in the club checking on you. Unbeknownst that drink you getting in the club most likely aint cuz you tight it's cuz they tryna get u drunk and get a quick smash, and that's whether you're cute or not.

Baby, ain't nobody boastin about NOTHING. Why are you so man?

And unbeknownst to WHO? If some fool is blowing money on some coochie he ain't got a contract on....who's stupid?
laugh.gif
NOT MY DRUNK !%%!

37825754f77d959f016ba89e7285ec0f1d6fe04.gif

Whoa, cowboy.
laugh.gif
Take the chip off your shoulder. Did some chick rape your pockets and you've yet to recover? Don't put that on me. We're talking about clubbing and being at the bar. You act like I'm sitting up here saying I won't talk to a !%$@+ unless he's paying my rent. Man, please. Not only is it SO not that serious but...we're talking about some damn long island iced teas and +%%#.
laugh.gif
It ain't even like that. I'm not a gold-digger. And I ain't never been stupid... I just enjoy free alcohol. SUE ME!
laugh.gif
yea my post did come off soundin a lil bit angry.
laugh.gif
but ijust dont think that girls should accept free drinks if they have no interest in the guy. thas just my personal opinion about the issue. but its fine, cuz ireally wouldnt ever buy a drink for a broad, thas just not my style.

Originally Posted by Robby Valentino

Whoa, cowboy.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Aight...I cant front...that guy is heated
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
....Chopped And Screwed musta touched his heart

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
"she took a big a sip out my cup and she said 'that'll be sixty bucks' now you've officially been chopped and screeeeewed. screw-screw chop-chop and screeeeewed"
roll.gif

and ol girl posted her pic in a PYP before, she straight. I'd buy her a drink (if I was a simpin @$* dude
laugh.gif
)

cuz u tryna boast like dudes is really in the club checking on you. Unbeknownst that drink you getting in the club most likely aint cuz you tight it's cuz they tryna get u drunk and get a quick smash, and that's whether you're cute or not.

And unbeknownst to WHO? If some fool is blowing money on some coochie he ain't got a contract on....who's stupid?
laugh.gif
NOT MY DRUNK !%%!

I'm not mad, I just don't understand how cats is in the club trickin on yall whether they've got it or not. it IS trickin if you gotit.

but the end result is you gettin it. and if u gettin it then u gettin it. be straight suckin on ice cubes messing wit me.

I gotta say...the dudes that are the saltiest are probably the ones where the whole "buy her a drink" thingfailed on them in the past. While I don't agree with females thinkin they entitled to drinks at the bar, I can't help but laugh at the suckas that fallinto the trap every single time. If you mad about not gettin buns because you bought some bird a five dollar drink, you MUST not be gettin what you want outtalife.
roll.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
NOT MY DRUNK !%%!

Freudian slip. This chick HATES men
smh.gif
indifferent.gif
Another Janewith a grudge against all the Joes.

Bitter sweeeeeet
laugh.gif
roll.gif

pics ?

laugh.gif
NOT MY DRUNK !%%!

for the record:

if i buy a female a drink at a club/bar, that broad is officially my girlfriend for the night, and I WILL be smashing, even if i gotta take the !+@#% likePepe...

Back
Top Bottom