Buyin women drinks at da bar..............

Originally Posted by 1focusedfemale

So she walks ova there and comes back and says "She said her girls want somethin to drink too." So my bro was like "give them a around of water on me" Lmaoooo. Was that wrong? Was he suppose to buy her girls drinks too?

naw that wasnt wrong. youre not really "supposed" to buy a girl drinks unless its a date even then its questionable(dependin on who you ask).
Buying a girl a drink as an icebreaker is lame as hell, never have and never will.
agreed

Girls when dudes buy u a drink its because they wanna smash and when u accept they believe they gonna smash right or wrong thas how dudes think.

Girls know this and play on it knowing full well most of the time this guy aint gettin nuthin in return.

Im t-total n dont ever get involved in rounds n dont expect people to buy me drinks as a non drinker u dont drink a coke everytime somebody drinks alcohol soim sober n see this goin on all the time usually with my boy, girls approach him flash a smile n ask for a drink he buys them one and bam disappearedconveniently next time he sees her is when hes leaving.

This crap works both ways the guys buyin cause a problem cause girls get used to it and the girls receiving start to expect this whenever wherever they go.

The worst thing that comes out of this is date rape situations and girls gettin so drunk they cant remember if they consented sex when they wake up next to thedude next day,Its not rape if u got to drunk to remember its called I have no idea.

Females want equality with men but only when it suits them pay jobs etc but they want men to treat them different when its convenient the power of the gash isa crazy thing.

Peace
Scottie

Originally Posted by Pmighty

Originally Posted by 1focusedfemale

So she walks ova there and comes back and says "She said her girls want somethin to drink too." So my bro was like "give them a around of water on me" Lmaoooo. Was that wrong? Was he suppose to buy her girls drinks too?

I would have got them a round of straws and told her duck $!! to split the drink she got already.

Originally Posted by Cobra Kai

Originally Posted by ericberry14

Originally Posted by tmukg21

Originally Posted by Dakingii

I agree with what Dylishis is saying in this thread. U cant really argue with her over what these simp $#@ dudes be doin to these chicks at clubs/bars. Everybody likes free stuff, can't get mad at that.

Same thing goes for us men. You cant tell me you wouldn't accept free drinks from a good looking cougar/milf if you were by at the bar and they offered you a drink.
yea but the difference is most girls that buy a dude a drink, that dude will most likely end up smashin that broad later on in the night.

about 90% of the time a dude buys a girl a drink, she drinks it & then doesnt ever say another word to tha dude.
put better plays in your playbook
since when is buying a girl a drink meaning you have the RIGHT to smash or follow her around all night
grin.gif
its not even about the right to smash. its about all these females letting dudes they have no interest in buy them drinks. i just think thas wrong on the female's part.

that's been my whole basis for what i've been saying. it's like a dude kicking it with somebody they not even cool with just because of what they have. I just absolutely hate users and moochers, just because it's offered doesn't mean you have to take it.

edit: 1300 posts since october
smh.gif
but females refuse to understand the principle of what ur saying. In their mind, if its offered, it doesnt reflect bad upon them if they acceptit. Girls have that $%+@$#% twisted mindset. perfect example: Im independent, i pay for my own @*++. But i still have dudes by me drinks

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

word up Pat.. it's like a competition among chicks to see who could get the most drinks or who could get up in VIP.....

A rat race if you will…
laugh.gif

I agree with what Dylishis is saying in this thread. U cant really argue with her over what these simp $#@ dudes be doin to these chicks at clubs/bars. Everybody likes free stuff, can't get mad at that.

Same thing goes for us men. You cant tell me you wouldn't accept free drinks from a good looking cougar/milf if you were by at the bar and they offered you a drink.
yea but the difference is most girls that buy a dude a drink, that dude will most likely end up smashin that broad later on in the night.

about 90% of the time a dude buys a girl a drink, she drinks it & then doesnt ever say another word to tha dude.
since when is buying a girl a drink meaning you have the RIGHT to smash or follow her around all night
grin.gif
its not even about the right to smash. its about all these females letting dudes they have no interest in buy them drinks. i just think thas wrong on the female's part.

that's been my whole basis for what i've been saying. it's like a dude kicking it with somebody they not even cool with just because of what they have. I just absolutely hate users and moochers, just because it's offered doesn't mean you have to take it.

smh.gif
you expect someone at a drinking establishment to turn down a free drink
grin.gif
. Hell, if Diddy popped a bottle, your cup would be right there
laugh.gif

it be the dudes that be offering chicks drinks as a "pick-up strategy" that got 'em like this. Maybe if dudes weren't so rude about it, asimple no + a walk off would do

then again, I'm a non drinker,so
grin.gif

straight up never bought a chick a drink in my life just not my style. and i really dont hate on the cats that do, if you feel like buying her a drink by allmeans do so. HOWEVER when these broads have the nerve to come up to me and ASK me to buy them a drink is when i just get rude. i just look at them like do iknow you? and i swear to god if a chick asks me to hit my piff i will son her so hard. i can't tell you how many times i've been at a party and yourboy is invisible until he pulls out that big body L. now i can handle you not being attracted to me thats cool im a big boy but ill be damned if ima let youinsult me by trying me for some simp %+# dude whos gonna play in lala land like you like a @*#*+ cause i know that @+@@ only lasts as long as the L does. and ismoke Ls not take them.

grin.gif

smh.gif
you expect someone at a drinking establishment to turn down a free drink
grin.gif
. Hell, if Diddy popped a bottle, your cup would be right there
laugh.gif

it be the dudes that be offering chicks drinks as a "pick-up strategy" that got 'em like this. Maybe if dudes weren't so rude about it, a simple no + a walk off would do

then again, I'm a non drinker,so
grin.gif
Nah, If diddy popped a bottle, i'd slide over and let my mans take a hit and probably go to the bar and get a soda. Gave up drinking a fewmonths ago.

Originally Posted by ProduccionFrescos

Originally Posted by Dylishis

Originally Posted by ProduccionFrescos

And when I go to a bar, I kinda do expect drinks...but so what? Just a privilege of being a girl.
pimp.gif
Not to say that I feel entitled but guys buy drinks. Just the way it is! I know y'all hate to hear it but they do. When we go out to the bars or clubbing, my veins stay over the legal limit and I don't normally pay for any of it. And if I'm at a table with my girls, guys buy drinks for all of us. Maybe we just go to places with nicer men with enough money to blow on us. It's all in good fun.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Broke females expecting dudes to pay for their !#%% FTL!!![/color]
Don't be mad. It must suck to be a man.
ohwell.gif
I see y'all keep trying to spin what I'm saying because you can't handle the truth. That's okay though.. I think about that sometimes...why it sucks to be a man in a bar or a club. Guys walk into a bar and try to hook up with women that won't talk to them unless they prove they aren't broke. We don't really have that problem.
happy.gif
It's okay. I'd be mad too if I was a dude. I know some women will buy men drinks but how often does it REALLY happen? Not very, huh?
frown.gif
Cursed Y chromosomes.

But like I said, I don't feel entitled to anyone's kindness but... that's just what guys do in bars. I wish I could tag along to see some of you in action.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]There's been PLENTY of times where[/color] [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I would walk in the club/bar and see a broad sitting there EXPECTING drinks (one of 'em were probably you)[/color] [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]and I would spend a *$@* load of money ON MYSELF or the group I'm with... and guess what? That's how shorty will find out if I'm broke or not, how I treat myself, not how I treat her.. Dudes stay putting broads on pedestals "can I buy you a drink?".. @*@! outta here! You think you're pretty? Well, yeah, I feel the same damn way about myself.[/color]
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Here's what I don't understand. Are y'all hurling insults and stuff just to DO it or are y'all seriously so ready to vent that youhave to put words in my mouth?
laugh.gif

1) I have never walked up into a bar or club with empty pockets. I probably shouldn't have said that I 'expect' drinks because you guys are CLEARLYtaking it the wrong way. My expectation only comes in the fact that usually... we don't have to buy anything because guys buy it for us. I have never in mylife asked a man to buy me ANYTHING in the bar. We would never think that we can go out kicking it with no money just because some man better buy us something. That's ridiculous. I hope y'all aren't that simple that you keep pressing this same old linetalking about "broke broads expecting #%*@" this and "whatever happened to independent women" that. Are you not understanding me or is itjust that you guys are so horribly offended by any man out there that'll show a woman some kindness...for WHATEVER reason. lol

2) You must be pretty if you have women sitting around you watching you and your friends! What kind of voyeuristicfreaks do you party with?
laugh.gif
When I'm out with my girls, we're having our own good time, not sitting up watching some dude have fun! lol Contrary towhat you all seem to have told yourselves based on my posts in this thread, I couldn't give any less than a crap about what a man's pockets are lookinglike. Especially some dude that is in a place where I'll only be for a couple of hours.
laugh.gif
So rock on, if you're hot like that!

Why are some of you so mysogynistic? It's like you're offended by women and the men that love them. What's really going on?

*edit* I'm so illiterate today.

Originally Posted by CROSSISOM

I don't care about that Kermit!
laugh.gif
You don't buy one girl a drink if they're in a group. That's common drink buying sense. But if you're too cheap/broke/stingy to pay for drinks then that doesn't even apply to you! No biggie!
That's not being "cheap/broke/stingy"... if I have no interest in your friends, why should they get special treatment as well?

With that mentality, women must go to the bar and expect free drinks.
I don't know. That's just what you do.
laugh.gif
Like I said, you don't HAVE to buy all of their friends drinks, if you want to get around that and you care enough, maybe hold off on the drink until you catch the girl alone. If that doesn't happen (she stays attached to her group), just chalk it up to a loss and keep your money! I'm sure she's not the only girl there. lol Hell, maybe even wait until she's with one other person. If coming out of your pocket on like $12 is that big a deal, just don't even offer a drink. Maybe she's the type that will entertain you whether you buy her a drink or not.

And when I go to a bar, I kinda do expect drinks...but so what? Just a privilege of being a girl.
pimp.gif
Not to say that I feel entitled but guys buy drinks. Just the way it is! I know y'all hate to hear it but they do. When we go out to the bars or clubbing, my veins stay over the legal limit and I don't normally pay for any of it. And if I'm at a table with my girls, guys buy drinks for all of us. Maybe we just go to places with nicer men with enough money to blow on us. It's all in good fun.
I'm okay with this logic, not that i would ever use this as an icebreaker, but will buy a drink for a girl if we have invested some timetogether and i like where the convo is going. But i'm okay with this logic as long as you don't complain about other gender stereotypes. in my view itsokay to expect men to pay for 1st date and buy most drinks (girl should always offer on 2nd or 3rd) as long as they don't have a problem making less moneyfor doing the same job or never getting to the upper echelon of management. Its part of the built in cost.

Its like anything the bad minority become wats known not the good girls, blame the cheap broads that have caused this reputation to occur in the first placethey the reason u get painted like that.

look around when u go out females watch females n see wat they do hate n gossip boutem u know it gos down u probably hate wat they do to.

Fact is alot play the system because they can men get gash whipped free drinks all night game over.

Peace
Scottie

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

so you're comfy taking drinks KNOWING there's ultimately a string attached.

just curious
I have never had some guy follow me home or stay up in my face when it was time to go home. I've exchanged numbers with men in a bar beforebut never on some "What are you doing after this?" type of %$%$. I don't go home with men straight from bars/clubs. I'm sure a man hasbought me a drink before and thought something more was coming, but that's not my fault and it's not fair to judge me based on some unspoken nonsense.There are no strings as far as I'm concerned, I'm a face value type of person.

I've given things to people just to do it and I've never expected anything in return, let alone immediately. Is kindness really that big a chore forsome people? I know in bars and clubs people choose to apply certain undertones to certain gestures but it's really no different. You're partying.You're trying to have a good time, and there are men out there that want to show women a good time. There are still some gentlemen out there. I'venever encountered any man that expressed being pissed off at me at the end of the night.

You buy me a drink, I'm gonna drink it. I don't expect or demand it...but I'm gonna drink it and that's that. A decent man isn't going to expect you to take off your panties on the dance floor and bone him just because he bought a drink.

*edit* I keep making crazy typos. lol

^Bathroom or maybe the back alley?

Million dollar says if you're the type of girl who regularly takes drinks from dudes all night you either get so +*%% faced you can't remember or youlying… It's one or the other.

No dude buys you a drink knowing it's going to get him laid, but no dude unless he's a friend (and even then sometimes not the case) buys you a drinkjust cause he wants to show you a good time. It's not a guarantee or a binding contract it's an investment in the potential… Most dudes (any with halfa brain) aren't going to be mad when it doesn't work out, but to say they just want to show you a good time and that's it is borderline ******ed.

Originally Posted by ebayologist

Million dollar says if you're the type of girl who regularly takes drinks from dudes all night you either get so +*%% faced you can't remember or you lying… It's one or the other. No dude buys you a drink knowing it's going to get him laid, but no dude unless he's a friend (and even then sometimes not the case) buys you a drink just cause he wants to show you a good time.
I really need to know why you guys are getting so angry about this. Why does it hurt you so? Seriously. If you had a bad experience, please share.Let's have some healing or something. Why does a million dollars have to say anything? It's not even that deep, man. What's really going on?

Personally, I don't mind buying drinks for a female that I know, but I've NEVER bought a drink to just try to initiate some kind of convo or to buy hertime. I don't see how Dylishis saying it's part of the game, and you need to accept it is right. I've seen this in clubs in around the world andwhat not because some of these females don't have class, or they're not MINDFUL. Kick it with some females that got class, and you'll see. InFrance, Spain, and Vietnam where I've been to, women will buy u a beer or a drink and chop it up after you bought them a drink. You know why? Cause thesegirls are MINDFUL. They know how to play in my book. I mean if everyone likes getting free drinks, and it's about to be 2009, and women are equal.Shouldn't you be able to accept a drink and buy one for the person that bought you one? But it's not like that because some of these girls for whateverreason think they are entitled to get free drinks. Dylishis said it herself, she brings money to the clubs or bars, but she just pockets her own money becauseshe is offered it for free. If that is not the meaning of a user I don't know what is. Because you don't have to accept the drink, and if you do, youshould buy that person a drink back. It's not about being a female or anything. Pretend all dudes are going out to the bar, and they both brought money ,but one dude doesn't spend money because he's getting free drinks then he is mooching. I don't know how some of you guys and gals are on here, butwhen I go out with my peoples, I never let someone keep buying me drinks or food because I would feel like I'm using that person. I always reciprocatebecause I wouldn't want someone to categorize me as a freeloader. That's just not me.

You must not know me, (get familiar) but my e-persona is angry.
laugh.gif

But seriously. I'm not mad, I'm just stating the facts of the matter.

Originally Posted by ebayologist

Million dollar says if you're the type of girl who regularly takes drinks from dudes all night you either get so +*%% faced you can't remember or you lying… It's one or the other.

No dude buys you a drink knowing it's going to get him laid, but no dude unless he's a friend (and even then sometimes not the case) buys you a drink just cause he wants to show you a good time. It's not a guarantee or a binding contract it's an investment in the potential… [color= rgb(153, 153, 255)]Most dudes (any with half a brain) aren't going to be mad when it doesn't work out, but to say they just want to show you a good time and that's it is borderline ******ed.[/color]
Definitely is some truth to this. I'm not going to say that EVERY SINGLE ONE YOU'LL EVER MEEThas ulterior motives, but you'd be a fool to not at least suspect that dude thinks he has even a slight chance at gettin them drawers. You gotta at leastadmit that one, Dylishis.

Borderline ******ed? Okay. If you say so, I'll take it.
laugh.gif
I'm not offended because either way, I have never *#%*@% any man that bought me a drink sowhatever motivation was behind it is moot.

If this is so important to y'all, just go on record and try to have a law passed that says "If I buy a drink, then you must +%## me." If thathappens, I'll stop accepting drinks. How about that?
laugh.gif
I'll be fine with it. But until then, I'm not gonna sit up and act like I care becausepeople are hurting over something that other people do. If you guys aren't the drink buyers, I understand and accept that. Why can't you let thesedudes live? Surely, you can't blame these men for any misfortune you may have with other chicks. Live and let live, dude.

I'm not a man, I don't care WHY they buy drinks, I just know I like free liquor. Who doesn't? The end. Get up off me!

Going home doesn't mean he didn't get any. I've gotten a blowjob next to dumpster in a alley. *+*#*@! get down anywhere.

Back
Top Bottom