Buyin women drinks at da bar..............

Originally Posted by IM A HELION

I gotta say...the dudes that are the saltiest are probably the ones where the whole "buy her a drink" thing failed on them in the past. While I don't agree with females thinkin they entitled to drinks at the bar, I can't help but laugh at the suckas that fall into the trap every single time. If you mad about not gettin buns because you bought some bird a five dollar drink, you MUST not be gettin what you want outta life.
roll.gif
laugh.gif
I'm saying though, it's saddening that cats buying drinks to get buns. But even worse that these females are selling these bamas falsedreams in the club.

SpringfieldXD wrote:

for the record:

if i buy a female a drink at a club/bar, that broad is officially my girlfriend for the night, and I WILL be smashing, even if i gotta take the !+@#% like Pepe...

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Dude straight taking it.

Originally Posted by Dylishis

Originally Posted by Cobra Kai

cuz u tryna boast like dudes is really in the club checking on you. Unbeknownst that drink you getting in the club most likely aint cuz you tight it's cuz they tryna get u drunk and get a quick smash, and that's whether you're cute or not.

Baby, ain't nobody boastin about NOTHING. Why are you so man?

And unbeknownst to WHO? If some fool is blowing money on some coochie he ain't got a contract on....who's stupid?
laugh.gif
NOT MY DRUNK !%%!

37825754f77d959f016ba89e7285ec0f1d6fe04.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Cobra Kai

Originally Posted by ProduccionFrescos

And when I go to a bar, I kinda do expect drinks...but so what? Just a privilege of being a girl.
pimp.gif
Not to say that I feel entitled but guys buy drinks. Just the way it is! I know y'all hate to hear it but they do. When we go out to the bars or clubbing, my veins stay over the legal limit and I don't normally pay for any of it. And if I'm at a table with my girls, guys buy drinks for all of us. Maybe we just go to places with nicer men with enough money to blow on us. It's all in good fun.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Broke females expecting dudes to pay for their !#%% FTL!!![/color]

I pray to go dylishis is cute, every thread i see her in she either yappin off at the mouth or tryna clown someone... Getting drunk off of her friends being attractive. Like Kareem Rush gettin a ring with the lakers...
Damn, the real world must knock y'all the #!$% out if you're butthurt over what I'M saying. Damn, chirren!
laugh.gif
What are you mad at me for? lol I'm not clowning anybody!

62d251d4d27705d1043b0bdc37b6bec14dbf4ff.gif
indifferent.gif
wow this is the worse use of a .gif I've seen on niketalk

"it's just one of the perks of being a girl LOL"

but i just dont think that girls should accept free drinks if they have no interest in the guy. thas just my personal opinion about the issue. but its fine, cuz i really wouldnt ever buy a drink for a broad, thas just not my style.

Understandable.
laugh.gif
We can agree to disagree! No worries. lol I understand that there are some guys like that.

But I mean damn, you're about to sic the dogs on me and @*%%.
roll.gif

I didn't even notice my 'man' typo! Stop quoting my mistakes.
nerd.gif

I'm not mad, I just don't understand how cats is in the club trickin on yall whether they've got it or not. it IS trickin if you got it.
I don't understand either but I benefit from it nonetheless. Maybe I should have kept that to myself. I'm not bragging or boasting, justspeaking on what's really going on. That's all. Y'all are all hostile and stuff.
indifferent.gif

Society is $#*$$# up. If it's not salty dudes mad at bird who front like their independent but clearly aren't or dudes gassed on themselves that theycan bag girls without buying em **%$ it's birds thinking their high and mighty because they can regularly get a dudes to essentially spot them the $9 for acosmo.

Society is $#*$$# up.

I'm seriously contemplating moving to Africa to sell illegal arms for blood diamonds or join a group of Somali pirates that hi-jack oil tankers for ransom.

Actually, Dylishis might be on to something.

I should actually be knocking dudes that buy these drinks in the first place. It's not the girls' fault that they get drinks offered to them.

When dudes do this enough times, like the creatures of habit that women are, they'll be conditioned to expect drinks when they go out. It's not totallytheir fault.

Maybe I'm expecting too much from girls in the first place.

*strokes chin*

Anyways:

I have no problem buying e-drinks though. Drink up girly. Was that a long island you say?

I agree with what Dylishis is saying in this thread. U cant really argue with her over what these simp $#@ dudes be doin to these chicks at clubs/bars.Everybody likes free stuff, can't get mad at that.

Same thing goes for us men. You cant tell me you wouldn't accept free drinks from a good looking cougar/milf if you were by at the bar and they offered youa drink.

Originally Posted by ebayologist

Society is $#*$$# up. If it's not salty dudes mad at bird who front like their independent but clearly aren't or dudes gassed on themselves that they can bag girls without buying em **%$ it's birds thinking their high and mighty because they can regularly get a dudes to essentially spot them the $9 for a cosmo.

Society is $#*$$# up.

I'm seriously contemplating moving to Africa to sell illegal arms for blood diamonds or join a group of Somali pirates that hi-jack oil tankers for ransom.

co-sign...

And for the latter half of your statement, where do I sign up?

Originally Posted by Dakingii

I agree with what Dylishis is saying in this thread. U cant really argue with her over what these simp $#@ dudes be doin to these chicks at clubs/bars. Everybody likes free stuff, can't get mad at that.

Same thing goes for us men. You cant tell me you wouldn't accept free drinks from a good looking cougar/milf if you were by at the bar and they offered you a drink.
yea but the difference is most girls that buy a dude a drink, that dude will most likely end up smashin that broad later on in the night.

about 90% of the time a dude buys a girl a drink, she drinks it & then doesnt ever say another word to tha dude.

that damn whatever you like song aint helping either.

I agree with what Dylishis is saying in this thread. U cant really argue with her over what these simp $#@ dudes be doin to these chicks at clubs/bars. Everybody likes free stuff, can't get mad at that.

Same thing goes for us men. You cant tell me you wouldn't accept free drinks from a good looking cougar/milf if you were by at the bar and they offered you a drink.
yea but the difference is most girls that buy a dude a drink, that dude will most likely end up smashin that broad later on in the night.

about 90% of the time a dude buys a girl a drink, she drinks it & then doesnt ever say another word to tha dude.
Yeah, I highly doubt females are buying drinks in the mall just for conversation and company...

gucci mane so icey video on mtv jams, be back in 4 minutes.

Originally Posted by SneakerHeathen

Society is $#*$$# up. If it's not salty dudes mad at bird who front like their independent but clearly aren't or dudes gassed on themselves that they can bag girls without buying em **%$ it's birds thinking their high and mighty because they can regularly get a dudes to essentially spot them the $9 for a cosmo.

Society is $#*$$# up.

co-sign...

what, y'all think these african broads ain't gettin' Owopole for his bread too?

you have to play the game if you want to win, but you can cheat and still win tho...

date rape FTW

Originally Posted by oidreez

he shouldnt have bought any girl a drink
I only buy girls drinks after a dance/ make-out session and a verbal commitment to smashing. Last night I bought this chick I met at the bar adrink cause we were definitely leaving together.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ericberry14

put better plays in your playbook
since when is buying a girl a drink meaning you have the RIGHT to smash or follow her around all night
grin.gif

Originally Posted by ProduccionFrescos

And when I go to a bar, I kinda do expect drinks...but so what? Just a privilege of being a girl.
pimp.gif
Not to say that I feel entitled but guys buy drinks. Just the way it is! I know y'all hate to hear it but they do. When we go out to the bars or clubbing, my veins stay over the legal limit and I don't normally pay for any of it. And if I'm at a table with my girls, guys buy drinks for all of us. Maybe we just go to places with nicer men with enough money to blow on us. It's all in good fun.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Broke females expecting dudes to pay for their !#%% FTL!!![/color]
Don't be mad. It must suck to be a man.
ohwell.gif
I see y'all keep trying to spin what I'm saying because you can't handle the truth. That's okay though.. I think about that sometimes...why it sucks to be a man in a bar or a club. Guys walk into a bar and try to hook up with women that won't talk to them unless they prove they aren't broke. We don't really have that problem.
happy.gif
It's okay. I'd be mad too if I was a dude. I know some women will buy men drinks but how often does it REALLY happen? Not very, huh?
frown.gif
Cursed Y chromosomes.

But like I said, I don't feel entitled to anyone's kindness but... that's just what guys do in bars. I wish I could tag along to see some of you in action.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]There's been PLENTY of times where I would walk in the club/barand see a broad sitting there EXPECTING drinks (one of 'em were probably you) and I would spend a *$@* load of money ON MYSELF or the group I'm with...and guess what? That's how shorty will find out if I'm broke or not, how I treat myself, not how I treat her.. Dudes stay putting broads on pedestals"can I buy you a drink?".. @*@! outta here! You think you're pretty? Well, yeah, I feel the same damn way about myself.[/color]
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by SpringfieldXD

Society is $#*$$# up.

co-sign...

you have to play the game if you want to win, but you can cheat and still win tho...

date rape FTW

laugh.gif
coldblooded

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Originally Posted by oidreez

he shouldnt have bought any girl a drink
I only buy girls drinks after a dance/ make-out session and a [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]verbal commitment[/color] to smashing. Last night I bought this chick I met at the bar a drink cause we were definitely leaving together.
pimp.gif
That part had my chuckling.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by tmukg21

since when is buying a girl a drink meaning you have the RIGHT to smash or follow her around all night
grin.gif
its not even about the right to smash. its about all these females letting dudes they have no interest in buy them drinks. i just think thas wrongon the female's part.

Originally Posted by SpringfieldXD

Society is $#*$$# up.

co-sign...

date rape FTW

I guess celibacy… I don't know. My immediate guess is the only women around will be the ones on the oil tanker who will get their head lopped off live onAl-Jazeera when some Arab prince or American oil company doesn't break bread to get their oil tanker back. %*#$ sounds @!+!%%% exciting, I'll give itthat. Certainly a lot less drama.

can't fault the chicks honestly....society caters to them....that's why when you go out, you see ladies free all night w/ open bar and all that@+#.....because club owners know from a business perspective that no matter how many chicks come thru, some fiending $+* cats WILL buy them a drink. and theugly ones get likked up too...

however, i dont like the "I'm independent" route some of em take then go swallow when some cat tricks on em...at least be consistent...

but, if you got something for free/ that you could take advantage of, you'd do it too.

i buy drinks for my female friends...@%%@ who want drinks from me in the bar/club got another thing coming...

and it be the fat ones...i had this warthog basically ask me for a drink and i said that I didnt know her to be buying her drinks...the ho got mad...it is whatit is.

maaaan I can't lie, if I was a chick I'd be lettin cats buy me drinks too. It aint the chicks fault it's the dudes fault. The first words out ofyour mouth should never be "Can I buy you a drink?" If that's all you have to offer to a chick then you just not doing it right. I pulled digitsthe last few times I went out and haven't spent a buck on a chick yet (several on myself tho
laugh.gif
). Dudes that are salty need to upgrade their conversationgame because there is really no excuse.

Originally Posted by tmukg21

grin.gif
its not even about the right to smash. its about all these females letting dudes they have no interest in buy them drinks. i just think thas wrong on the female's part.

that's been my whole basis for what i've been saying. it's like a dude kicking it with somebody they not even cool with just because of what theyhave. I just absolutely hate users and moochers, just because it's offered doesn't mean you have to take it.

edit: 1300 posts since october
smh.gif

word up Pat..
i dont get salty because there's other #*++ in the club. if one chick got you mad move to the next. I havent bought a chick a drink ( with the intentiontrying to smash) since i started hitting bars/clubs and i still get play. ya'll cats who's mad must be frozen by the bar instead of moving around..youwin some, you lose some

though common sense and just being social should tell you that buying a drink has a trick undertone to it

shoot, if i was a chick, i'd play cats too. in nightlife, esp in a big city like NYC, it's like a competition among chicks to see who could get themost drinks or who could get up in VIP.....

Back
Top Bottom