BUYING A TV, BEST TIME? MONOPRICE.COM

Sup peeps. I need a little help from you guys.
I know monoprice.com is legit and I know their HDMI cables are just as good as monster cable. But has anyone ever purchased a tv mount from them? Im buying a tv within the next month or so, and I found the perfect wall mount on their site. Any feedback is greatly appreciated. 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

UPDATE:

I didnt want to make 2 separate threads so I've decided to split this one.

When is it a good time to buy a TV? I know I missed out on Superbowl weekend. Is there another day/holiday where the tvs go on sale for cheap? 

Prices on bestbuy aren't the business right now. I'm looking to buy a 55 inch, not a big fan of 3d but I heard the built in picture quality is 
eek.gif
. Looking to spend 1500-1800 hopefully including warranty. 

Sup peeps. I need a little help from you guys.
I know monoprice.com is legit and I know their HDMI cables are just as good as monster cable. But has anyone ever purchased a tv mount from them? Im buying a tv within the next month or so, and I found the perfect wall mount on their site. Any feedback is greatly appreciated. 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

UPDATE:

I didnt want to make 2 separate threads so I've decided to split this one.

When is it a good time to buy a TV? I know I missed out on Superbowl weekend. Is there another day/holiday where the tvs go on sale for cheap? 

Prices on bestbuy aren't the business right now. I'm looking to buy a 55 inch, not a big fan of 3d but I heard the built in picture quality is 
eek.gif
. Looking to spend 1500-1800 hopefully including warranty. 

I've bought several for myself and friends and family.
No complaints.
I just put up one for my boys 55' LED last weekend.
Just find the studs in your wall and you're good to go.
If you are close to Rancho Cucamonga, go pick it up. Saves on the shipping.

-J-

I've bought several for myself and friends and family.
No complaints.
I just put up one for my boys 55' LED last weekend.
Just find the studs in your wall and you're good to go.
If you are close to Rancho Cucamonga, go pick it up. Saves on the shipping.

-J-

Their mounts are legit and the quality is good. Bought a mount for a 50" plasma from there and it looks good. There's also plenty of good feedbacks from other buyers on the site.

Their mounts are legit and the quality is good. Bought a mount for a 50" plasma from there and it looks good. There's also plenty of good feedbacks from other buyers on the site.

Their mounts are the best. I bought one to have it mounted in the office and its held up so far. It even has a leveler
eek.gif

bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Their mounts are the best. I bought one to have it mounted in the office and its held up so far. It even has a leveler
eek.gif

bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Im looking into buying a 55+ tv. I dont want that thing breaking on me. Im looking at the mount that swivels.

Im looking into buying a 55+ tv. I dont want that thing breaking on me. Im looking at the mount that swivels.

I bought a mount for a 60" LCD, it is super solid. The quality seems comparable to Sanus or any other high-end brand. I purchased a full motion (tilting, swiveling, etc) mount for a 60" and it is amazing. Do buy, its worth it. Only pitfall, the thing is like 50lbs and shipping it is almost as expensive as the item itself. FWIW...

I bought a mount for a 60" LCD, it is super solid. The quality seems comparable to Sanus or any other high-end brand. I purchased a full motion (tilting, swiveling, etc) mount for a 60" and it is amazing. Do buy, its worth it. Only pitfall, the thing is like 50lbs and shipping it is almost as expensive as the item itself. FWIW...

I copped 1 for a 42" from them a couple of years and never had issues with it at all. Mine the was the one that slid across the wall.

I copped 1 for a 42" from them a couple of years and never had issues with it at all. Mine the was the one that slid across the wall.

have 3 so far...the tilt/slide kinds and they are all 
pimp.gif
  - one is about 2 years old and had been used in 2 different houses and is perfect-

have 3 so far...the tilt/slide kinds and they are all 
pimp.gif
  - one is about 2 years old and had been used in 2 different houses and is perfect-

Just installed mine a couple of weeks ago, couldn't be happier. If you're getting the ultra slim one make sure your cables don't stick out more then an inch.

Just installed mine a couple of weeks ago, couldn't be happier. If you're getting the ultra slim one make sure your cables don't stick out more then an inch.

go to home depot and cop a "stud finder" (pause)

they should be like $5-$20....u put it up against the wall and it will tell you if there is a stud or not....its made putting stuff up so much easier...

some newer drills have them included also

go to home depot and cop a "stud finder" (pause)

they should be like $5-$20....u put it up against the wall and it will tell you if there is a stud or not....its made putting stuff up so much easier...

some newer drills have them included also

My 52" is on a monoprice mount. Just make sure the weight is within what monoprice says for the mount.
5ow5za.jpg

Back
Top Bottom