Call of Duty 7 Black Ops Thread Vol. Cold War

martdizzle23

Banned
The game's teaser trailer went live last night and many things have been revealed. As the title states this game will take place in the Cold War.
COD: Black Ops info:

*Place: Vietnam, Cuba, Artic, South America(between WWII and present day)
Also revealed was that in certain missions the players are able to play as a member of SAS (the Special Air Service), the principle special forces unit of the British Army. One of these SAS missions pitches you in close combat during a mission in the Iranian embassy in London during the 1980's.

*This Call of Duty will be dark. Super Soliders,wierd things will happen.

*Zombies are in this game.

*Dedicated Severs are back
happy.gif

*No Nuke,No overpowered shotguns and no knife commando.

*Locations: Jungle, Sky(space), Underwater, Artic(Snow
happy.gif
), City(London) and Laboratory.

Treyarch made World at War.  Infinity made MW2.  So if you consider that, it's been a while since a Teryarch release

No nuke
pimp.gif
I hate playing against a team that has one good player and he gets the nuke and they win
mad.gif

Originally Posted by sixersdukejordan

Treyarch made World at War.  Infinity made MW2.  So if you consider that, it's been a while since a Teryarch release

yeah and btw waw > mw2. i cant wait for this game.

Originally Posted by The Minister

Originally Posted by sixersdukejordan

yeah and btw waw > mw2. i cant wait for this game.

Made by Treyarch, easy pass. 

Am I the only one that likes the knife commando? I haven't played any of the other COD games before MW2, but I think MW2 is pretty solid.

Back
Top Bottom