Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare (November 4, 2014)

'Scust. Hate when dudes do that. Can't knock it entirely cause I may panic and do it but man it's frustrating when you aim at a dudes head and he lays down and kills you

Dropshotting
pimp.gif

I'd spin and shoot all game if it kept the enemy from shooting me lol
Man dropshotting is a reflex for me. Soon as I see someone I'm on my stomach.

Used to be absolute basura at cod until I got a good headset and started dropshotting on the regular.

Completely turned my K/D around. Dudes be getting heated when you hit it with them constantly and they can't do nothing
laugh.gif

Def enjoying this game. If I had to rank them I would go

COD4
MW3
MW2
Black Ops 2

Black Ops1 and Ghosts sucked imo but World and War may have been the worst game I have ever played on PS3/PS4. I had so much hope for it, too.

I haven't unlocke all the guns yet but what's the best Single-fire gun? I usually like having a single-fire with an ACOG for the bigger maps.

If anyone likes playing domination kr S&D add me on PS4. PSN name is the same as my NT name.

Def enjoying this game. If I had to rank them I would go

COD4
MW3
MW2
Black Ops 2

Black Ops1 and Ghosts sucked imo but World and War may have been the worst game I have ever played on PS3/PS4. I had so much hope for it, too.

I haven't unlocke all the guns yet but what's the best Single-fire gun? I usually like having a single-fire with an ACOG for the bigger maps.

If anyone likes playing domination kr S&D add me on PS4. PSN name is the same as my NT name.

CoD:UO
CoD4
CoD 2
CoD
AW
BO2
MW3
BO
WaW
MW2
Ghosts.

It may seem obvious and simple, but still many people don't do it. The mini map is your best friend! Use it to your advantage, if you're an idiot and just running around looking for someone to kill you're going to suck.

You can really tell by the amount of DNA bombs being dropped on streams and such which is.. None.. Extremely difficult on a different type of level. Mw3 had moabs all day free, not the case in this game.

I'd spin and shoot all game if it kept the enemy from shooting me lol

Man dropshotting is a reflex for me. Soon as I see someone I'm on my stomach.
Used to be absolute basura at cod until I got a good headset and started dropshotting on the regular.
Completely turned my K/D around. Dudes be getting heated when you hit it with them constantly and they can't do nothing :lol:
I've been doing it since cod 4 it definitely helps kd the only cod i don't dropshot is on black ops for some reason I think jump shot works best in black ops

Last edited:
what are your thoughts on getting refurbished items?

I'm looking into getting the XO Seven headset...it's 159.95 new on Amazon...and

$109 here on EBAY - http://www.ebay.com/itm/Turtle-Beac...pt=US_Video_Game_Headsets&hash=item4628537f17

refurbished.

I'm just skeptical by nature and feel better buying anything new, but it's a $50 savings...thoughts?

Do yourself a favor and just buy a pair of Astro A40 or A50.

This is the worst COD I've played since MW.

I had 32 days played on Ghosts and I am going to trade AW in.

The respawns are BAD. I've watched people respawn right in front of me multiple times. I take 5 steps and I'm getting shot in the back or in the side. I swear I'm dying in 3-4 shots and it takes me 7-8 to kill them. :smh::smh::smh:

it's marginally worse on instinct.

but yeah, AW has arguably the worst spawns of any cod.

it's marginally worse on instinct.

but yeah, AW has arguably the worst spawns of any cod.

It's not even close. I could understand if my opponents team is on the other side of the map and he's picking me off but that isnt the case at all.

Another thing I hate is you have to manually control almost all of the kill streaks.

It's not even close. I could understand if my opponents team is on the other side of the map and he's picking me off but that isnt the case at all.

Another thing I hate is you have to manually control almost all of the kill streaks.
I like that people have to manually control kill streaks but you don't have to at all. You can equip a perk to your kill streaks so you don't have to worry about controlling them and it's only like 50 points added on to the kill streak like on the warbird

There's a glitch on 3 maps that i know of. Just going in the walls and of the map and on top of the map.

There's a glitch on 3 maps that i know of. Just going in the walls and of the map and on top of the map.
I know on the horizon map there is a glitch that gets you stuck through a door and you can't be killed and you can shoot through and kill people also idk how to do it tho

Back
Top Bottom