Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare (November 4, 2014)

Have you played this game? All you explained is expected.. Whats happening in AW is beyond this.

Have you played this game? All you explained is expected.. Whats happening in AW is beyond this.

Little under 20 hours of in game play time.

I've posted a couple clips of me getting absolutely hosed due to connectivity issues.

But ~3 'major' (resulting in a single puny death) and MAYBE 2 disconnects, i'd say thats not too bad.

My internet ranges from ~40mbs down and 39 ping (during peak hours) all the way to 150mbs down and single digit ping (during obscure low usage hours). I am also wired in and on Xbox One.

What issues are you having? How frequent are they? How much in game play time do yo have? What are you internet specs?

by far the worst spawns points in the history of COD. Random spawns really feels like your playing a huge free for all. This needs to be fixed asap. And also why did they lower the points on kill confirmed when you get a tag. Didn't it used to be 100 for a tag and 50 for a kill?

Not really a big COD head but I noticed a decent headset does make a big difference

What's some good ones around the $100 under $200 range

literally just posted.

astro a40, factory refurbished is ~180.

Last edited:
the spawns are my biggest complaint over anything in this game. There is no excuse for spawning right next to someone

the spawns are my biggest complaint over anything in this game. There is no excuse for spawning right next to someone
Yea it's a joke.

even on a big *** map like that one with the giant tractor/crusher thing. I've spawned next to people in the cave and behind the little buildings at least 10 times

Last edited:
Terrace is the best map in the game. In fact the only map i don't completely hate. But the spawning on that map is horrible

This game has by far the worst collection of maps of any COD

Last edited:
Man im about to go back to playing Titanfall.

I really thought a Titanfall type COD game was a good idea but not so much now. None of the maps really captivate me and the gameplay is frustrating. In all previous COD games ive maintained a 2.00+ K/D but i just cant get the hang of this one at all.

Atleast the campaign was dope

I really thought a Titanfall type COD game was a good idea but not so much now. None of the maps really captivate me and the gameplay is frustrating. In all previous COD games ive maintained a 2.00+ K/D but i just cant get the hang of this one at all.

That's because there is no rhyme or reason to the gameplay, There is no such thing as "sides" anymore on team deathmatch. In every other COD it is always very easy to see where your teammates are and know which direction the enemy team is coming from. But not everyone is just jumping over everything and just all over the place. Because of the jumping, the layout of the maps and the obstacles are just pointless and don't matter.  Every map might as well be exactly the same.

I swear 70% of my deaths are from getting shot in the back.  Doesn't help that the spawns are a complete joke.

Lol the spawns are a joke. One game I was playing a guy killed me and I spawned right behind him. I kill him then he spawns behind me and kills me. 
roll.gif

With all this jumping and exo speed/dashing you can get to anywhere on the map asap. Back to where you got killed in record time also. Have dudes already waiting for you or trying to flank. 
mean.gif

Game is still awesome to me, it has issues with the spawn sometimes but not enough for me to get that angry

by far the worst spawns points in the history of COD. Random spawns really feels like your playing a huge free for all. This needs to be fixed asap. And also why did they lower the points on kill confirmed when you get a tag. Didn't it used to be 100 for a tag and 50 for a kill?

I think those logical reasoning to the spawn spots seeming so bad is that with the new "tech" people can get across the map in less time than before. Folks is double jumping and sliding all around the map so there aren't to many times somebody won't slide right around the corner from where you spawn

is it me or can you not sound ***** in AW?? using a headset is almost useless for this game
I thought I was the only one :lol: sometimes I legit do not hear gunshots going on through the game. I mean even a guy shooting at me without a silencer. I just see my screen get red

is it me or can you not sound ***** in AW?? using a headset is almost useless for this game
I thought I was the only one
laugh.gif
sometimes I legit do not hear gunshots going on through the game. I mean even a guy shooting at me without a silencer. I just see my screen get red
Y'all sound system must not be working right... I have to turn my down every time I play because of how loud the gun fire is

The spawns could be better but it's a problem for everyone, no one is at a advantage because everyone is getting spawned in horrible areas. And terrace is great, I give my shotgun a workout every chance I get.

I'm continuing to have a great time in AW.

TDM has never made any sense to me.. including this one.

I prefer to play DOM and I dont really seem to have much of an issue to knowing where people are coming from.

I agree spawning could be better... that could be said about every call of duty for the past 7 years.

That being said, I can see what they're trying to do with the spawns.... It just hasn't been executed very well. Sometimes if there's 2 capping the side where you originated it'll spawn u dead center in the enemy's base with 2 dudes heavy on defense already ADS on u :rofl:

whats a death here and there due to a bad spawn tho :rofl:

I dont get shot in the back very often in DOM.. but i try to watch my back and roll w/ my boys... shooting the other team in the back so they can come on a forum and blame the game that they got killed from behind :rofl:

My games as far as Kill Death Ratio still seem to be pretty inconsistent but on average rising. The first week I was barely able to stay over 1 while playing OBJ games. As of last night its 1.16 or so. I should play defensively on DOM next time and just rack up some kills :evil:

Last edited:
Are more people playing classic or with the exos? How is the exo gameplay? I haven't had a chance to give it a try. Went straight to classic.

Back
Top Bottom