Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare (November 4, 2014)

Are more people playing classic or with the exos? How is the exo gameplay? I haven't had a chance to give it a try. Went straight to classic.

Nobody knows.... its the first CoD in a while to not display the population numbers.

If I had to guess there's less people in classic...

I'm hoping the population numbers goes back up

^ I've been playing classic and been going HAM,but it's almost pointless because your not using what changes the game IMO.
I completely hate the double jump aspect but running around in classic is kinda boring at times. You can't sound @#$% like
MW3 with site rep pro. Your better off attaching that silencer piece that shows them on radar when they fire. IMO the game is
still buns and lacks flow. :smh: 60.00 dollars down the drain again, they got me.

Last edited:
After some time with this game, I can say that I'm glad I didn't buy it.  
laugh.gif

Fun at times, but the lagging and inconsistent hit detection both still makes it ridiculously frustrating.  Hell, even the menus lag.  Why does it take 15 seconds for me to be able to leave a lobby after a match???

seems like you have to get kills within milliseconds of one another in order to get credit for a multikill. :smh:

and yeah, that backing out of a lobby lag is unappreciated. ^

Xbox live is making me lag in-game like crazy right now too. :smh:

Just a reminder to those interested in joining the clan:

Name: NikeTalk
Tag: NTLK
Motto: Tap Tap Pull

Search for it on the call of duty app on your smart phone to join

View media item 1251251

Feel free to invite the people you play with (or send me their gamer tag and i can invite them if you dont know how). The more active players we have, the better we'll do in clan wars :nthat:

Never played clan wars. What's it like?

Its a meta game.

It doesn't directly effect how you play.

There are nodes on the CoD app that require a certain amount of wins to capture.

So lets say theres a TDM Node that requires 10 wins to capture.

Being in a clan helps the clan you're in if you win.

If a clan is rolling together... lets say a group of 5 and they win, they get 5 points towards that node.

The clan w/ the most nodes captured at the end of the war wins.

Winning clans receive a special exo suit this war

Ok. Sounds interesting. Wish I played well enough, but if bring y'all numbers way down

I used to run cod with a dirty squad back on Black Ops and MW3, go on like 400 win streaks and stuff w/ a 4.00 W/L ratio

Cant even get a proper squad these days and I have a 0.60 W/L smh

https://community.callofduty.com/thread/200912800

Another Update today:

Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare - Multiplayer Improvements:

Atlas Gorge - Momentum - Adjusted spawn locations.
Biolab - Crane Wash - The Aerial Assault Drone out of world.
Biolab - Hallway - Player out of world .
Biolab - Jutting piece of collision - Player out of world .
Defender - Security Gate Area - The Aerial Assault Drone and Recon Drone out of world.
Defender - Laser Center - Care Package invalid location.
Detroit - Jimmy’s Diner Corner - Player out of world.
Detroit - Lower Street - The Aerial Assault Drone and Recon Drone out of world.
Detroit - Park - Portaling.
Greenband - Atrium - Player out of world.
Greenband - Zen Garden Lane - The Aerial Assault Drone and Recon Drone out of world.
Greenband - Aquarium Lobby - The Aerial Assault Drone and Recon Drone out of world.
Horizon - Mission Control - Player out of world.
Horizon - Exterior Hangar - Player out of world.
Instinct - Temple - Player out of world.
Recovery - Command Center - Player out of world.
Retreat - Pool Area - Player out of world.
Retreat - Turtle Garden - Player out of world.
Connectivity Optimizations.

A Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare - Exo Survival:

Exo Survival Global - Losing HUD in Goliath.
Exo Survival Global - AI issue after completing level 25.

Been playing since monday, i was horrible at first because i switched from xbox to ps4.

But i do like this game. Detroit is definitely the worst map :lol:

You barely get shot In this game and you die. Maybe it's because I just started??? :smh:

You barely get shot In this game and you die. Maybe it's because I just started??? :smh:

Nah it happens to me too. probably lag. I get like 3 hit markers, they turn around and one shot kill me. SMH

Nah it happens to me too. probably lag. I get like 3 hit markers, they turn around and one shot kill me. SMH
All these years and COD still doing this :smh:

It deals with latency... its the nature of the beast.

Here's a video that explains it.. it gets kinda deep.

IMO, once I made 2 changes - adding the Hybrid sight, foregrip, qucikdraw to my BAL and being more diligent with teh mini map (with peripherals perk) that upped my game. I suggest those struggling, do the same and see if it works for them

Biggie told me to stay low and keep firing in shootouts. Ever since I took his advice, I've been playing better.

No more flying around.

Really debating selling AW almost sold it today. The game basically isn't going to change. Ghost never changed with the trash spawns, no matter what nerf they added.

Meh... spawns have been a community complaint for ~7 years now.

imo they're not any better or worse..

But if you have 16 people jumping and dashing around on small to medium sized maps... a bad spawn is definitely more prone to happening.

U either adapt or move on from the franchise...

Same thing every year from the community as well as Activision :lol:

Back
Top Bottom