Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare (November 4, 2014)

I take back my word, the game is garbage. No action, no sound effects, guns sound like airsoft guns and you got everybody halo jumping everywhere using their jet pack.

You can see how many people are online. Guess they want to hide the fact nobody is playing this garbage game anymore

I'm back playing black ops 2 already

Last edited:
I take back my word, the game is garbage. No action, no sound effects, guns sound like airsoft guns and you got everybody halo jumping everywhere using their jet pack.

You can see how many people are online. Guess they want to hide the fact nobody is playing this garbage game anymore

I'm back playing black ops 2 already
Guess you'll think twice when you pay $250 for two copies of the same game on two different systems a couple days before release, just so you can humblebrag in 3 different threads.

I'll purchase your xb1 version, pm me.

$30 shipped.

Last edited:
Guess you'll think twice when you pay $250 for two copies of the same game on two different systems a couple days before release, just so you can humblebrag in 3 different threads.

$30 shipped.

:lol:

If it's even true that it happened.

$30 shipped.

Wrong! I didn't pay for those games, I sold them.

Last edited:
mallard-duck-17a.jpg

Right now, all the people who have the game early are all the MLG pros and game battle people that are online right now.

Aint no pub stomping until the official release.

with that said, I loved BO2 league play.

Went to masters 1 once around march but ended with masters 11.

stopped playing cause of all the booters + garbage teammates smh

Last edited:
We need another WW2 era COD game. COD needs to go to its roots and back to the basics of warfare. Aint no such thing as UAV's and all this other fancy stuff....give me my M1 Garand or Thompson and I'm good :pimp:

This! They do need to go back to the roots but still copping regardless.

Cod2 is what started my love for cod.
Just remaster cod2 for the xb1.
Nobody plays cod2 anymore.
*cries self to sleep

First Call of Duty I'm really not that pressed to get. I didn't pre-order or anything. All of that flying crap might be the final straw for me. I still have Ghosts. Maybe it will get a resurgence like MW3 got when Black Ops II ended up being trash.

Right now, all the people who have the game early are all the MLG pros and game battle people that are online right now.

Aint no pub stomping until the official release.
WRONG!

Lots of people have modded xbox 360 and ps3 . The game leaked online early this week so there are lots of people playing not just MLG pros. The people with modded xboxes can download, burn and play the game

Call of Duty 4 is by far the best COD ever, every other wasn't half as fun. Only reason I'm looking forward to this is because my X1 is collecting dust.

Call of Duty 4 is by far the best COD ever, every other wasn't half as fun. Only reason I'm looking forward to this is because my X1 is collecting dust.

it was. martyrdom was annoying af forreal. but it was really balanced. nothing too op.

m16 with stopping power was a beast tho. one burst kills. throw on 3 frags and deep impact? i had a chopper every game.

and the best levels were on there too man. crash, bog, backlot (the goat), strike, crossfire, showdown (another goat), pipeline, and countdown :pimp:

miss those days when i would mob with my clan online

So if you boost jump or dodge it shows your loocation on the map. That might keep people honest and they'll think twice before they abuse it, but watch they add a ghost perk that makes you undetected.
yup

So if you boost jump or dodge it shows your loocation on the map. That might keep people honest and they'll think twice before they abuse it, but watch they add a ghost perk that makes you undetected.
I just took a break from playing this game. There is a perk to hide your location on the map when boost jumping. There is a ghost perk or something but it doesnt stop you from showing your location when you boost jump

But man, this dont stop people from jumping. That is all people do.90% boost jumping 10% running. it is what the game is based off really

Mostly jumping on buildings and other things

They got a terminator package or something when your this big huge robot

But truthfully the game is a piece of crap. I would rate it a 5.5 or 6

Last edited:
Your word is valueless anyway.

Ole boy gets disrespected on a consistent basis :rofl:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: EVERY thread I go into I see it.

If you put money on that right now, I wouldn't bet against you.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom