Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare (November 4, 2014)

I have a bad feeling that zombies trailer was a ploy to get more people to buy the game, and it won't be the zombie mode I want.

So i received my copy today via Canada post (Futureshop 48.99)

Made it to level 10 or 11, so far nothing special. What level do you unlock Claymores/IED or something along those lines?

Ebola > Advanced Warfare
Damn it!

The cod nigeria jokes have already started.
mean.gif

Out b4 someone says "I got ebola from playing the nigeria mission."

Last edited:
Reviews from early owners have been really good.

Only website with a review so far is Videogamer.com with an 8/10

Campaign mode is supposedly 7-10 hrs.

Last edited:
Was I supposed to be able to buy this already at Wal-Mart?? 
laugh.gif
  Kind of a confusing release with all this early access stuff.....am I supposed to have a code in order to be able to play online now? I have the disc in at 20% and ready to get it goin' 

XboxOne: ventureBLAKE 

Dang I got 9 hours game play already. Ranked at 249 on the leader board

Was I supposed to be able to buy this already at Wal-Mart?? :lol:   Kind of a confusing release with all this early access stuff.....am I supposed to have a code in order to be able to play online now? I have the disc in at 20% and ready to get it goin' 

XboxOne: ventureBLAKE 
I think Walmart just reserved the game. Went the WM route too, should be able to pick up tomorrow

Dang I got 9 hours game play already. Ranked at 249 on the leader board
Does this game have to fully install in order to play multi? It says it was ready to start but when I click on multi, nothing happens
Ready to start means different things for different games. I think ready to start means that you can start campaign.

For multiplayer, I would assume you'd have to wait till it's at 100%.

Last edited:

Ready to start means different things for different games. I think ready to start means that you can start campaign.

For multiplayer, I would assume you'd have to wait till it's at 100%.
cool deal, thanks....at 72 so shouldn't be long 

I watched some streams a few minutes ago and I'll have to rent this one first. I wonder if there is a classic mode that eliminates the flying foolishness.

Back
Top Bottom