Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare (November 4, 2014)

Does this game have to fully install in order to play multi? It says it was ready to start but when I click on multi, nothing happens

Ready to start means different things for different games. I think ready to start means that you can start campaign.

For multiplayer, I would assume you'd have to wait till it's at 100%.
Its like GTA, there is a install disk. The campaign and multi player is one the other disk.. You have to install the game before playing either at least on my 360

while the maps are very similar to previous years, the game feels smoother. I don't like the jumping nonsense

Based on the little I've played (first mission, 3 multiplayer matches) it reminds me of BLOPS 2 most out of any COD. It does run smooth for the most part, the graphics are great (PS4), I didn't play much of ghosts at all, so it's kinda nice to play a game that has that familiar feel. I like it.

I still had to hop on Destiny though to do the daily heroic story, and it made me realize how much I love the gameplay of Destiny.

Its still the same game..I stopped after mw3. Jetpacks now? That's right out of halo. Bf3>

If it indeed plays like blops2 with better hit detection I'm sold. Idc I loved that game.

Last edited:
it was. martyrdom was annoying af forreal. but it was really balanced. nothing too op.

m16 with stopping power was a beast tho. one burst kills. throw on 3 frags and deep impact? i had a chopper every game.

and the best levels were on there too man. crash, bog, backlot (the goat), strike, crossfire, showdown (another goat), pipeline, and countdown :pimp:

miss those days when i would mob with my clan online

Martydom and 3frags perk is what stopped heavy camping.

Cod4 my fav cod but mw2 had the best weapons.

gotta goto work at 11, gamestop opens at 10, gonna try and get the game come back and let it install while im at work cause my games take FOREVER to install for some reason

The only COD i still play is MW2, still a lot of people playing on xbox.

Thinking about buying advanced warfare if some of my boys are down :lol:

Last edited:
The only COD i still play is MW2, still a lot of people playing on xbox.

Thinking about buying advanced warfare if some of my boys are down :lol:

I still play it too. Still having od fun. Went in a hacked lobby the other day. Some fool had an ac 130 but it was on the ground

I had akimbo fully auto intervention :lol:

**** was crazy

Played it last night, not bad so far but it feels like your multiplayer opponents are eating bullets again. Probably something a patch can fix other than that it's okay

wait for target buy 2 get 1 free on sunday if youre not sure.
Hmm sounds good, shouldn't I just wait until Black Friday? I've never copped COD later than release date, are they available for 30 like other games?

Add me on XB1- Kufismackah. Looking to run a few games.

This game is really smooth. And the maps are pretty good.

Terrible that zombies is DLC now... -_-

Back
Top Bottom