Call of Duty: MW3 -Official Xbox360 Thread-Out Now!- Got 99 Problems but Sales Ain't One..

Originally Posted by bkmac

I may have to cut my losses of my Gamestop pre-order from months ago and use the Amazon $ I have to get it there.

When's the latest I can (pre)-order it on Amazon where I'll get it on release date/fairly close, and not weeks after?

Try to do it now and if they still have release day shipping, it should be at your door release day.

M.O.A.B.= non game ending nuke. 25 kills(gun only no point streak stacking). doesnt end game just kills whole other team one time plus EMP's them for the rest of the match.

dude posted this on digital warfare 24/7 with pics and vid. at this point it might be private match only but that is still unknown

That dome.
pimp.gif

Best place to buy the game on release day? Deals? Or is preordering the best option?

I just started playing MW2 after a year playing BO and boy am I bad. I'm going to stick with MW2 till MW3 come out. Pre-ordered hardened version on Wal-mart. Hope I get it near release date. Can't wait.

Originally Posted by EyeSeeSoles

Best place to buy the game on release day? Deals? Or is preordering the best option?

56.99 on amazon currently...about a 80% chance they offer a 20$ credit from now to next week

Originally Posted by derrty6232

You got an xbox now too?

4 Lokos all around.
pimp.gif
No to both.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by WitnessMyCalm21

Son better get a 360 and join us man
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

<3
I'm most likely copping for PS3 but it ain't official yet. If I get an XBox it would be just for this game.
laugh.gif
I'm not getting MW3 on RD. I gotta hear from y'all %$%%%* on how it plays for each system and all that other !%%#. Then we'll see.

I miss my dawgs. <3

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

where do you enter your birthdate?

im stuck on that screen

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]It popped up on the video screen for me to enter....[/color]
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Simba King

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

where do you enter your birthdate?

im stuck on that screen

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]It popped up on the video screen for me to enter....[/color]
nerd.gif

yeah i got it, it was too dark couldnt see it 
laugh.gif

Played with a couple of NT famb members on black ops (yall know i put in work)

MacNsweetjones is hilarious to play with
laugh.gif

hopefully this game doesn't disappoint.

Going to be in on this. Had Black Ops for a while but my brother took it and I never felt the need to buy it again. Haven't played in several months so I am going to suck but whatever. For those of you looking for a deal, if there is another game you are trying to get as well K-Mart is the place. Going to have spend $110 get a $50 gaming gift card plus $20 off a year xbox live subscription. Good deals for those trying to get MW3 and Skyrim since they come out the same week.

xbox live sn: airblaster503

^swagtodamaximumbruh

impressions please when you can. it will be good to hear about it from someone who doesnt work for IW, SHG orrrrr....EA

For those that preorder the hardedned version from Wal-Mart whats your expected date, mine is the 17th
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom