Call of Duty: MW3 -Official Xbox360 Thread-Out Now!- Got 99 Problems but Sales Ain't One..

"Davis Family Vacation" though....
eek.gif
eek.gif
...*@@% getting real in the campaign

I like the maps, the special ops. But I can't out my finger on it, for some reason I'm not liking the gameplay. Something is off for me...

Game is fun but also had some pretty %%!*%% up deaths too. Kids already camping with the g36 and noobtubing but hopefully that'll change as people get higher rank.

So what are the primary complaints right now? I was in a party playing BF3 with some friends and had a bunch of other friends playing MW3 telling us how it is. Primary complaints seemed to be that the maps are too small, people die too quick, and it's just too easy to get kills in general (yes I had friends complaining that they were dominating the other teams too easily
laugh.gif
).

My only complaint would be that the Maps seem to small. Only because I will kill 3 guys and then not even get a chance to reload and the rest of the team is right on top of me. But I will chalk that up to people not knowing the maps yet and they want to move in packs. Once people learn maps im sure it will open things up. And then there will obviously be people who camp around the edges of the maps, so they wont be crowding the main battle areas.

Other than that the only other thing is it seemed like people took too many shots to die, but that could be because I have been stuck on HC with BOs for a year now. HC in this did seem to be normal. So I will prolly stick to hardcore matches. But I felt like I was putting like 4 or 5 bullets in a guys chest and he was still firing back at me. Could also be connection problems since everyone was on this last night. Again will prolly be fixed once people stop flooding the servers all at once.

Game is leaps and bounds ahead of BO though. So much smoother.

People complaining?Game is dope.I see the black ops influence...But its more mw2.I went 26-6 my 2nd game in.I got the last copy at walmart man.Called off work.

Originally Posted by CurbYourEnthusiasm

People complaining?Game is dope.I see the black ops influence...But its more mw2.I went 26-6 my 2nd game in.I got the last copy at walmart man.Called off work.
Mine weren't even complaints because I know as people get used to the game and not everyone playing the game at once, everything I said will be fixed. Game is ill. Thought about calling out. But I got plenty of time to play it when I get out. 

Originally Posted by Miniojw

Originally Posted by Solini

Few pages back I mentioned Wal-Mart saying I won't get my HE til the 17th, so I sent them a reply and the automated respsonse gave me this
"Dear Customer,

Thank you for contacting Walmart.com.

We are sending you this automated response to help you with your question.

You can find the most up-to-date status and tracking information for your order by signing into "My Account" at: https://www.walmart.com/cservice/ya_index.gsp

We offer three shipping methods for most items:

· Standard Shipping (2 to 4 business days)

· Expedited Shipping (2 to 3 business days)

· Rush Shipping (1 business day)"

%%%!!! this didn't answer my damn question
Igot the same thing big guy

mad.gif
, well just checked the shipping info they gave mine left Ny last night, I'm right outside DC don't see why it shouldn't be here in the next day or two

Originally Posted by Miniojw

Few pages back I mentioned Wal-Mart saying I won't get my HE til the 17th, so I sent them a reply and the automated respsonse gave me this
"Dear Customer,

Thank you for contacting Walmart.com.

We are sending you this automated response to help you with your question.

You can find the most up-to-date status and tracking information for your order by signing into "My Account" at: https://www.walmart.com/cservice/ya_index.gsp

We offer three shipping methods for most items:

· Standard Shipping (2 to 4 business days)

· Expedited Shipping (2 to 3 business days)

· Rush Shipping (1 business day)"

%%%!!! this didn't answer my damn question
Igot the same thing big guy

mad.gif
, well just checked the shipping info they gave mine left Ny last night, I'm right outside DC don't see why it shouldn't be here in the next day or two
I got mine in hand. Got it less than 24hrs from shipping.

[table][tr][td]November 8, 2011[/td] [td]07:13:00 AM[/td] [td]Dallas TX US[/td] [td]Out for delivery[/td][/tr][/table]
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom