can a girl get pregnant this way? UPDATE PAGE 8

craft_gak.jpg

you better not have sex because by asking such a question your not READY. YNS!

if she has her period....what do you think ?

Originally Posted by magneto621

So i was getting domed up and she took her mouth off as soon as i came, and i think i squirted some on my left hand or right hand and my boxers and I zipped up(this is where i might have gotten my own sperm on my hands)...so 10 mins later i end up fingerin her and i totally forgot to check if my fingers were clean of my own sperm...smh x100

but in that 10 min gap, from zippin myself up and takin off her jeans, if there was any sperm on my hand, it would have gotten dried off or wiped off the clothes?

and she told me she got her period 2 days after that incident...so im wonderin, is everythin cool?
You are lucky I am using Google Chrome and don't have instant access to my gifs.... you are real lucky.

Originally Posted by lazydani3l

you better not have sex because by asking such a question your not READY. YNS!

if she has her period....what do you think ?

A girl can have her period and still be pregnant. Furthermore, when the egg implants some bleeding occurs not unlike the period. 

Originally Posted by Mz J0rdaN LaDy

Originally Posted by FlyJr22

reminds me of this time I thought I got this jumpoff pregos when I was 15....she gained weight and everything i was buggin for 3-5 months. I didn't even bust inside of her, I let go on the carpet
laugh.gif
my boys was talkin bout they was gonna catch her comin around the corner and hit her their hardest in the stomach for me...That's love right there B
laugh.gif
ahhh youth was a beautiful thing

LMAO!!!!
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Too much goodnight NT.

Originally Posted by FlyJr22

reminds me of this time I thought I got this jumpoff pregos when I was 15....she gained weight and everything i was buggin for 3-5 months. I didn't even bust inside of her, I let go on the carpet
laugh.gif
my boys was talkin bout they was gonna catch her comin around the corner and hit her their hardest in the stomach for me...That's love right there B
laugh.gif
ahhh youth was a beautiful thing
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
Yo my mans used to do the same thing kinda sorta...on 2 occasion I popped off in a jump so I'd let my sons beat too so if a baby comes out we all could say NAH GTHOH
laugh.gif

So i was getting domed up and she took her mouth off as soon as i came, and i think i squirted some on my left hand or right hand and my boxers and I zipped up(this is where i might have gotten my own sperm on my hands)...so 10 mins later i end up fingerin her and i totally forgot to check if my fingers were clean of my own sperm...smh x100

but in that 10 min gap, from zippin myself up and takin off her jeans, if there was any sperm on my hand, it would have gotten dried off or wiped off the clothes?

and she told me she got her period 2 days after that incident...so im wonderin, is everythin cool?
i dunno...could be a lighter discharge due to pregnancy that she mistook for her period

might as well prepare for fatherhood, champ

lol you must be a young buck. Sperm will not survive for 10 mins outside of the body so you should be good.

Update:

So me and my girl broke up a couple nights ago , and she hits up me after we havent talked for the whole day saying she thinks shes pregnant from that finger incident. this has to be a procedure women follow to get attention? or just to start an argument or who knows...in the past she started fights with me and admitted to doing so just so we would talk ..smh..

Update:

So me and my girl broke up a couple nights ago , and she hits up me after we havent talked for the whole day saying she thinks shes pregnant from that finger incident. this has to be a procedure women follow to get attention? or just to start an argument or who knows...in the past she started fights with me and admitted to doing so just so we would talk ..smh..
women do this, learn that lesson quick. my ex hit me up talkin about she pregnant which isnt possible since she had her tubes tied
smh.gif

Actually OP the dirt under your fingernails and the wetness from her virgina can make a special juice and while fingering her it can produce bacteria that will inpregnant her. So you might want to go buy a preggo test just to make sure.

first time scare we've all had them...just calm down.

Back
Top Bottom