Can velour sweat suits PLEASE make a come back?

I honestly see nothing wrong with this look. I actually like it and I would love to rock it as an adult.
sweat-suits-elitedaily.jpg

Anyone agree?

Last edited:
Yeezy tryna bring that wave back. Its dead fam and he looks like a damn fool. Might as well roll up one pantleg and slide through with nba logo jackets too. :x

10th grade i had the powder blue sean john velour wit the white headband and some white af1 thought i was the ****
sick.gif
mean.gif
roll.gif

I had the black Meoshe joint with 'M E O S H E' stitched in patent leather on the back.  Put on the black patent leather AJXIs and you couldn't tell me nothin.

Last edited:
OP how you gon ask another man to bring velour sweat suits back? Real men set day own fashion trends, how you gon walk around wearing clothes popularized by another man in front of your son b

Anyone remember the prices? I know the Sean John one use to hit heads or at least I was young so it seemed like it

Still have my Adidas velour. Still break it out once in awhile. Usually rock it with wallibees. I violated and rocked with af1s and havent recovered. Need some shell toes.

Wear that **** until somebody fry's you, then make up a sad story on how you can't afford anything else to make them feel bad

who copped the gucci print velour joints? they werent gucci but had the monogram g lol. I used to see em at the shop for 80, whole outfit. and in music vids. i thought they were cool looking, but never my steeze.

Godbody was the company

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom