Can you go a month on $100??

Sup NT, been trying to scale it back recently and wanted to see if I could go a month on $100.

Well that started on Friday, and I'm already at $129 lol....

It seems anything fun nowadays involves alcohol which is where most that money was spent.

Do you think you could go a whole month on $100 play money (not to be spent on bills and what not)

Without a doubt. Just dont go anywhere or stop drinking.

Last edited:
I go like ~$50 a month on play money. Not old enough to go to bars (20) and I only eat out on Fridays at work. 

I go like ~$50 a month on play money. Not old enough to go to bars (20) and I only eat out on Fridays at work. 

Damn I miss those days when I couldn't drink legally.

I was contemplating quitting drinking but when you around mad people drinking and your sipping a coke, its pretty wack lol

if u go out with friends its tough... but if you chill at home its possible... yesterday i spent like 130 just for 1 night in ny... i went to the comedy club, some random bar and then the club afterword... not to mention the money i spent on the subway and taxi also

Wait does this $100 include gas ? Then hell nah - just driving around the bay
sick.gif

Did it all the time in college and that was when I had a job. Its not easy to do that in the real world especially when my monthly transportation exceeds that alone. However, if we're just talking about personal spending money and not bills, then yes I can.

oh then $100 in just pure extra play money ? ohh then f yeah. I already do that..
frown.gif

actually what is extra money - im broke af ahaha i need to go study..

easy if its not gas or food. most of my money goes to those two. alcohol and activites can easily be budgetted for or cut out if needed

Back
Top Bottom