Capone & Noreaga : War Report Appreciation

Someone embed please

:wow:

YO!!! I've seen this dude out of nowhere over the last 3 weeks! I saw a RR Phantom around Springfield one time, and was wondering who it belonged to, then I started seeing that new Corvette. I knew it had to belong to the same dude.. then I saw a black Ferrari last night, and I saw this "slowbucks" guy sitting in the driver seat, all these chains, diamonds etc, just glittering in the streets.. I was like "who hell is this?" because son was taking up the whole damn street with his cars or w/e.. Now the next day I hear about this story?? :lol:

i still dont see who exactly got hit in that vid :lol:

To the hip hop culture or mainstream culture?

B.C If you're talking about mainstream you're right.

If you're talking about hip hop you are very wrong, esp when Eminem had the best verse on that whole album

Anyone whos a little older remembers 50's impact in 03 (and slightly before then) he changed the whole mixtape game and format, after all those g-unit mixtapes everyones mixtapes started sounding like albums with high quality production. He made everyone turn their back on one of the biggest rappers at the time overnight :lol: no one cared about album sales cause if it was dope it was dope, but 50 made people pay attention to numbers. Everyone turned into a thug rapper and was all of a sudden a gangster and that was only halted do to the success of Kanye west.

So I would say yea even if we talking straight hiphop 50's impact was bigger in 03 than nas in 94.

Don't bring that in this thread or you WILL get reported for SPAM

THIS IS YOUR FINAL WARNING

Relax homie it was just shocking seeing the homie nas open up for 50 cent, jay won't be brought into this besides Hes to big to be opening up for someone at summer jam anyway :lol:

In regards to this incident slow runs with a lot of people and a lot of crews, surely he didn't go there by himself so where was his peeps? I know he runs with fabulous so why did fab just continue performing like nothing happened? It's funny because in the minute video when it first went down you can see fabs bodyguard push him to the side and block him off, why they didn't protect slow?
You always see who your reals dudes are when ish hits the fan.

Last edited:
Meek just posted on Twitter sayin nobody on that stage should have let that go down... primarily fab & Banks i'm guessing because there the two that are always with him.

Anyone whos a little older remembers 50's impact in 03 (and slightly before then) he changed the whole mixtape game and format, after all those g-unit mixtapes everyones mixtapes started sounding like albums with high quality production. He made everyone turn their back on one of the biggest rappers at the time overnight :lol: no one cared about album sales cause if it was dope it was dope, but 50 made people pay attention to numbers. Everyone turned into a thug rapper and was all of a sudden a gangster and that was only halted do to the success of Kanye west.

So I would say yea even if we talking straight hiphop 50's impact was bigger in 03 than nas in 94.
Relax homie it was just shocking seeing the homie nas open up for 50 cent, jay won't be brought into this besides Hes to big to be opening up for someone at summer jam anyway :lol:

In regards to this incident slow runs with a lot of people and a lot of crews, surely he didn't go there by himself so where was his peeps? I know he runs with fabulous so why did fab just continue performing like nothing happened? It's funny because in the minute video when it first went down you can see fabs bodyguard push him to the side and block him off, why they didn't protect slow?
You always see who your reals dudes are when ish hits the fan.

lmaoo ,whats not shocking is u bringing up nas in every thread,, dude feels nas is a huge threat to jayz legacy,,lol every thread he jumps in n trys to slander nas... bro ether was years ago get over it,, jay is good nas is good they friends now,, they got over it you should as well

[thread="595666"]50 has kept it official from the jump....he's consistent..unlike these bipolar, fake, acting, weirdo rappers[/thread]
[thread="595666"] [/thread]
[thread="595666"]The Unit is back though ..i aint even mad[/thread]

View media item 1003810

Seein pics like this is like "I missed those days, we need them back" But deep down, u know that it will never be the same

I ***** with this...
Always wanted Buck to blow up..
Damn shame...

Last edited:
What happened with 50 and Ross?

That **** just stopped.
LoL ... Ross said last time he checked the scoreboard he was winning. SMH at clowns that actually believe that **** and follow him like he's really about that life.

Like someone mentioned, 50 is not a gangsta rapper .. He's a gangsta that happens to Rap ...ain't no one ******* with him or his crew ... 50 can be cited stating the same thing.

All this buffoonery, ****** being ******. At this point it's expected at every summer jam. Dudes just can't enjoy their riches peacefully.

I don't know about how hard he is. But he's connected to the streets

"Big Homie"

very connected

some would argue that you have to check in with him to touch the streets...

heard that from several people thats why hes always with the rappers and stars when their in NYC...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom