CDP 20/3 already $250

i went to DTLR yesterday and saw the CDP 20/3 for $250 if anybody is interested..i know most people will wait but i just wanted to put up the info for thosewho can't

haha i know..thats what i said..but i already bought a pair of 3's from a website the week before they dropped..but when they drop to $200 which i knowthey will..THEN i will probably be heated

Good looks man. I'm coming back home in a week and a half and am debating passing on a few things so that I can cop some packs for the low. Is that 1/22pack still $150 or is it $100 flat now?

i didn't even know the pack was going for $150..i would be surprised if it went any lower than that

If you can find a pack in which the elephant print matches on the front and back on both shoes, holla.

Untill then, I'll wait until they 199.99.

just to think, I thought I was doomed not getting these on release day, things are looking up

pimp.gif

ill wait it out

20's tho
sick.gif

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

If you can find a pack in which the elephant print matches on the front and back on both shoes, holla.

LMAO! didn't even look at them that hard EOH
roll.gif
.....the 3sshould hit outlets soon i think....

i didn't realize that..i gotta check my pair out to see if it looks ******ed
laugh.gif

My pair is on hold at a DTLR that I used to work at until they drop to 200. Tre if you want a pair lmk

How could the Fusion III's actually come out better than the REAL III's? unreal..

Im buying a second pair of Fusion IIIs I wear mine so much....

That and I don't have many options these days...

^
Don't get "Method Man" in here, talking about "premium knockoff" Fusion IIIs.

How about these cheap, no premium, painted white on the sides, knock off retro IIIs in the CDP, in which the fakes produced are BETTER quality.

Psht.

The fusion IXs (and the o.g. colorways) will really piss off the JB faithful.

^

How about these cheap, no premium, painted white on the sides, knock off retro IIIs in the CDP, in which the fakes produced are BETTER quality.

Psht.

really? fakes are better quality than the retros? sucks how bad quality is now

Sorry for the stupid question, but I always see people talking about "DTLR" what is it? where is it? info? thanks!

^SERIOUSLY?

Downtown Locker Room....

Urban Clothing/Footwear Chain...

WOW!!!

I Don't really know how one can be a "shoehead" in this area and not know about DTLR... (if you aren't a shoehead, don't get offended,although I assume you are, being that you are on NT)

Someone gotta hook me up with a sz10 in that 20/3 pack. I'll give ya some money for a discount off that price. Hit me up

Originally Posted by russbuss106

^

Psht.

really? fakes are better quality than the retros? sucks how bad quality is now
Bruh.. if you only knew. Save for the Footbed Technology.. sans Air or Zoom...

The shoe in some factories is constructed FAR better.. as its not the same mass production.. to a fault its hand made and the fake Glue isnt as bad as it usedto be.

Originally Posted by B Fresco

^SERIOUSLY?

Downtown Locker Room....

Urban Clothing/Footwear Chain...

WOW!!!

I Don't really know how one can be a "shoehead" in this area and not know about DTLR... (if you aren't a shoehead, don't get offended, although I assume you are, being that you are on NT)
Please don't call me, "Captain Save 'Em"...

but in his defense, there ain't many Downtown Locker Rooms in Northern VA...

haha sucks..whats sad is that i still buy them cuz i didn't have a pair of black/cement 3's..oh well im happy with it

Back
Top Bottom