+ + CELEBRITIES WEARING HEAT (VOLUME 03) + +

On August 31, Nike is hosting the Nike+Human Race, the World's Largest One Day Running Event, to celebrate the power of sport and music and to give back tosociety.

zlrm36.jpg

Im sorry, but those shoes look rediculous in that pic. look like F++king moon boots! In other pics they look alright but here they arent working.

Originally Posted by GriZZla1024

zlrm36.jpg

Im sorry, but those shoes look rediculous in that pic. look like F++king moon boots! In other pics they look alright but here they arent working.

8-31-08....where will you be??? HUMAN RACE 10k BABY and KANYE will be perfoming at the end of the race at the Coliseum
pimp.gif

go to nikeplus.com to register for a great cause and to see a great performer...

its cause kanye puts his jeans in his shoes
most of you guys dont do that so its going to make the shoes look weird

Not a fan of Ed Hardy or Christian Audigier. I don't think their stuff is ugly, but you'll never catch me in their clothes.

Originally Posted by sneakerlover88

Originally Posted by you big dummy

what happens 8.31.08?

olympics?

Olympics are 08.08.08 at 8.08pm

gallery_main-0618_heidi_spencer_edhardy_01.jpg

Does anyone else hate Ed Hardy hats? I think they are so ugly
BUDDY GOT MOCHA 3'S WHY DO I FEEL BUDDY JUST STARTED ROCKIN JAYS HMMM
grin.gif

Originally Posted by cOlorWay

T Shirts over a button down shirt is not a good look at all.

Dope Mochas though.

i doubt he wore that ed hardy shirt, i think he just threw it on to take the picture seeing as hes with don ed hardy
i dont think he cud b that bad at dressing
laugh.gif
...then again u neverknow
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by wesdenzel

its cause kanye puts his jeans in his shoes
most of you guys dont do that so its going to make the shoes look weird

Actually, I think it is because the tongue on those is different from the other Yeezy's we have seen. The other ones had more of a Jordan V retro styletongue and those are just straight up.

Originally Posted by TheKid973

zlrm36.jpg
I can only imagine what this dudes hard drive, wallpaper, folders, look like.. You must have Kanye.jpg's scattered around your whole drive.. or doyou have a separate external dedicated to the man?

Back
Top Bottom