CHAMILLIONAIRE challenges LIL WAYNE!

Cham is
pimp.gif
IMO...

This is going to be interesting...

Koopa is nice. All his Mixtapes been official, idk why people are hatin on him like his lyrics fell off. Anyone who's been checkin for his lastestmixtapes would know that's defintely not the case.

Love of Money sounds amazzzing

so does the song with Lil Keke

MM6 sounds like it is gonna be reall vintage i liiiike

Damn I didnt even know MM6 was droppin...looks real nice...Cham is that dude too many people sleep on him.

im gonna disregard all the hate that is being displayed for cham right now, cuz us TX n's KNOW wassup

Chamillitary MAYNE!

How can you say nobody checks for Chamillionaire when he was one of the highest earning rappers of the year? $12M in one year (especially these days) isn'tthe sign of a failed rapper...

Whether it proves anything or not, it would surely be entertaining.

Originally Posted by KickzLikeKarateFlickz

nobody cares about Cornmillionaire, he better challenge somebody cause people been stop checkin for his wack trash....matter of fact nobody was ever checkin for him
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Russ tha G

How can you say nobody checks for Chamillionaire when he was one of the highest earning rappers of the year? $12M in one year (especially these days) isn't the sign of a failed rapper...

What year?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

How can you say nobody checks for Chamillionaire when he was one of the highest earning rappers of the year? $12M in one year (especially these days) isn't
the sign of a failed rapper...

What year?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

You should've checked Forbes before you clicked on all those rolling faces.

Originally Posted by AG 47

How can you say nobody checks for Chamillionaire when he was one of the highest earning rappers of the year? $12M in one year (especially these days) isn't
the sign of a failed rapper...

What year?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

You should've checked Forbes before you clicked on all those rolling faces.
It's 2008 he made it in 07. He's not doing anything anymore. So if you gonna bring up something bring up about what he earned this yearcause im positive wayne made more. But it doesnt matter cause wayne will wat him up. But that wont matter cause wayne wont answer this herb who paid him tojump on his album. so again
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Cats on NT make me
laugh.gif
. I mean some of you cats are ignorant toKoopa's music which is fine. But don't sit up here and say he's wack if you never even heard his music aside from Ridin' and Turn It Up. I Fwith Sound of Revenge though I thought it could've been better. Its not the debut I expected from Koopa but still a solid album. Ultimate Victory was that+%!. That's how a sophomore album should sound. The fans didn't F with it because of the parental advisory sticker even though Koopa ain't neverreally cursed like that to begin with. Should've just put a sticker on there just to do it. It is what it is though. He went for a hip hop and moreconscience album instead of the same commercial bs that other cats usually do on their sophomore album. But wack? And you cats talkin' about "he'swack and I been a Koopa fan since day 1......" need to just stop it. Stop it.
laugh.gif
You dudes are lyin'. In order to be a fan you actually have to listen to the music. Koopa one of the cats who actually has work ethic andactually works on his craft unlike these other cats who seem to be getting worse by the punchline.

Wayne and Chamillionaire been coo back when Juvie and the Hot Boys with CMR. I mean Wayne was on both Sounds of Revenge and Ultimate Victory. There's nobeef but I can see Koopa just challenging him just like you would do your boy. I don't think he's doin' this as no gimmick or to capitalize off ofbeef. And i'm one of the few cats to admit he bumps Wayne but Wayne does not want it with Koopa.

Originally Posted by rocyaice

Cats on NT make me
laugh.gif
. I mean some of you cats are ignorant to Koopa's music which is fine. But don't sit up here and say he's wack if you never even heard his music aside from Ridin' and Turn It Up. I F with Sound of Revenge though I thought it could've been better. Its not the debut I expected from Koopa but still a solid album. Ultimate Victory was that +%!. That's how a sophomore album should sound. The fans didn't F with it because of the parental advisory sticker even though Koopa ain't never really cursed like that to begin with. Should've just put a sticker on there just to do it. It is what it is though. He went for a hip hop and more conscience album instead of the same commercial bs that other cats usually do on their sophomore album. But wack? And you cats talkin' about "he's wack and I been a Koopa fan since day 1......" need to just stop it. Stop it.
laugh.gif
You dudes are lyin'. In order to be a fan you actually have to listen to the music. Koopa one of the cats who actually has work ethic and actually works on his craft unlike these other cats who seem to be getting worse by the punchline.

Wayne and Chamillionaire been coo back when Juvie and the Hot Boys with CMR. I mean Wayne was on both Sounds of Revenge and Ultimate Victory. There's no beef but I can see Koopa just challenging him just like you would do your boy. I don't think he's doin' this as no gimmick or to capitalize off of beef. And i'm one of the few cats to admit he bumps Wayne but Wayne does not want it with Koopa.
indifferent.gif

You really think this Cham
asset.jpg

is better than this one?
images%5CFamousAlumni%5CChamillionaire.jpg

cham's a milli >>> wayne's a milli

and i don't even really f with cham except for his mixtapes, which are
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by akajaedeuce

Originally Posted by KickzLikeKarateFlickz

nobody cares about Cornmillionaire, he better challenge somebody cause people been stop checkin for his wack trash....matter of fact nobody was ever checkin for him
very true.
Word. Dude's ALWAYS been corny. A step or two down from Luda.

Why would he challenge lil wayne to be the best rapper alive ????
Shouldn't he actually challenge the best rapper alive ???

Originally Posted by rocyaice

Cats on NT make me
laugh.gif
. I mean some of you cats are ignorant to Koopa's music which is fine. But don't sit up here and say he's wack if you never even heard his music aside from Ridin' and Turn It Up. I F with Sound of Revenge though I thought it could've been better. Its not the debut I expected from Koopa but still a solid album. Ultimate Victory was that +%!. That's how a sophomore album should sound. The fans didn't F with it because of the parental advisory sticker even though Koopa ain't never really cursed like that to begin with. Should've just put a sticker on there just to do it. It is what it is though. He went for a hip hop and more conscience album instead of the same commercial bs that other cats usually do on their sophomore album. But wack? And you cats talkin' about "he's wack and I been a Koopa fan since day 1......" need to just stop it. Stop it.
laugh.gif
You dudes are lyin'. In order to be a fan you actually have to listen to the music. Koopa one of the cats who actually has work ethic and actually works on his craft unlike these other cats who seem to be getting worse by the punchline.

Wayne and Chamillionaire been coo back when Juvie and the Hot Boys with CMR. I mean Wayne was on both Sounds of Revenge and Ultimate Victory. There's no beef but I can see Koopa just challenging him just like you would do your boy. I don't think he's doin' this as no gimmick or to capitalize off of beef. And i'm one of the few cats to admit he bumps Wayne but Wayne does not want it with Koopa.
indifferent.gif

You really think this Cham
asset.jpg

is better than this one?
images%5CFamousAlumni%5CChamillionaire.jpg

Where in my whole post did I say that at? I prefer Get Ya Mind Correct and Homer Pimpson Chamillionaire over Ultimate Victory Chamillionaire. But that'sbecause I enjoy hearin' the punchlines and metaphors over substance which is sad but hey that's how I am. Ultimate Victory had substance. He had depthin his lyrics. Ultimate Victory Chamillioniare was wiser and older than Get Ya Mind Correct Chamillionaire. Neither is wack.

chamillionaire is getting wiser by the day he is not the same young kid that spits punch lines and metaphors about nothing.
cham is rapping every song with a purpose, each lyric has meaning and is deep. soo if you dont listen to his music how can you call him trash?

how about Chamillionaire just make good/great albums/mixetapes; thats how Wayne got the title

one on one battles are really played out to me. Sure I could catch kobe on a bad day, but still overall who is better and who is better respected? Kobe.

Back
Top Bottom