Cheap things you do vol. every dollar counts

I apparently, I'm cheap cuz I wouldn't let anybody use my Netflix account.

I go offbrand route with certain foods/items to save money. I also hit up dollar stores for windshield wipers,blank cd's, sometimes room/car fresheners. They got banana wipers at a dollar store I go to :lol:.

My mother in law had a huge birthday party for my baby sister and she bought all her balloons at the Dollar Tree.

Got a whole stash of cups of Tabasco from Chipotle at the house. Not gonna be buying any for a while. :pimp:

Drink water at restaurants, if i wanna splurge a little iced tea.

Dont eat out too often

Stopped smoking n drinking (not for the purpose of saving but it is saving me tons of $)

Try not to snack (saves pockets and helps keep me in good shape cuz i tend to overeat when i snack)

Take napkins and utensils from fast food spots. Turn off lights unless I'm in that room. Sometimes try to recreate dishes at home rather than pay for them at a restaurant. Buy some of my cleaning supplies and hygiene items from the 99 cents store.

Last edited:
i used to get one of my friends to take home bar glasses in her purse.

my whole cabinet was nothing but pint glasses.

Last edited:

you have to get into the car and use fuel, that in and of itself, takes a lot of will power and several cents worth of gas just to even get to fast food...

Fast food has a tendency to be on every major block, which is in walking distance to most.

Let's not even get into the socioeconomic aspect of fast food.

2 tacos for .99 is like a big breasted busted girl that calls herself beyonce flashing you...I can't resist.

:lol:  

fixed.

For my blind NTers how many of you wear your contact lenses for longer than your supposed to? I think mine are supposed to be changed out every 2-3 months and I switch them probably every 4-6 months :smh: :x

For my blind NTers how many of you wear your contact lenses for longer than your supposed to? I think mine are supposed to be changed out every 2-3 months and I switch them probably every 4-6 months
mean.gif
sick.gif
I definitely do not switch them out till 4-6 months...hell i don't even take them out for like a month strong. its gotten to the point where my eyes have adapted and are no longer susceptible to the consequences 
laugh.gif

For my blind NTers how many of you wear your contact lenses for longer than your supposed to? I think mine are supposed to be changed out every 2-3 months and I switch them probably every 4-6 months :smh: :x

I have daily wears but if I only wear them a few hours i'll wear them 3-4 more times. I stocked up and have like a 6-8 month supply i'll make last for 18 months.

I had an old pair of the 2 week wear lenses. Wore them on the airplane when I went on vacation and realized I forgot to pack my glasses. Ended up wearing those contacts for most of the week and my eyes were suffering.

Last edited:
Use college email for discounts
99 cent store essentials like fabric cleaner,towels,etc
Bakers deal of the day is clutch

i used to get one of my friends to take home bar glasses in her purse.

my whole cabinet was nothing but pint glasses.

I might be wrong, but I think a lot of bars that have the promotional glasses (ones with the beer's logo on them), get them for free.

Back
Top Bottom