Cheap things you do vol. every dollar counts

This thread has been jacked..a lot of these posts don't refer to being cheap..or saving money..someone start a new one

Knew an old timer at work that over the years, timed his bowel movements to occur during business hours. He'd drop a deuce first thing in the AM and last thing in the PM.

He called it the double dip becuase he'd save on TP all the while getting paid, twice per day. Added up to a few racks a year lol

Knew an old timer at work that over the years, timed his bowel movements to occur during business hours. He'd drop a deuce first thing in the AM and last thing in the PM.

He called it the double dip becuase he'd save on TP all the while getting paid, twice per day. Added up to a few racks a year lol

Phenomenal

worked at a restaurant in college. didnt pay for hot sauce, a1, or ice tea/lemonade for over 5 years. after leaving that job, felt hella weird buying tabasco 
laugh.gif

i also bartend events from time to time and instead of paying me, i just ask if i could keep the left over liquor. they always think they getting a deal, but I always make great tips and end up with bottles for the house. thus saving on going out. win-win

That isn't normal?  I do this every day.  Get to work, drink coffee... things happen.   

That's Monday through Friday.   Nothing happens on the weekends, unless I drink coffee early in the morning. 

It is also my time to catch up on IG. 

I don't think that dude is even stealing oranges, I've never used a self check-out that didn't ask for you to weigh bulk produce on the scale. 

I never smoke anything rolled up, in fact I think I'd have to become fairly wealthy to ever think of doing that consistently, and even then the poor 20-year old inside me would bemoan the wastefulness.

Never understood dudes on a budget who would smoke blunts exclusively..

:x

ya i thought this was normal... every morning i have my crouissant then a cup of tea to follow... an hour after im dropping a duece so its like once a day im taking the kids to the pool... there will be that 1 day where i dont go but its rare... and they were talking about this in maxim that if you go often during a week and multiply that with all the work weeks in a year it equals 1 week paid vacation :lol:

ya i thought this was normal... every morning i have my crouissant then a cup of tea to follow... an hour after im dropping a duece so its like once a day im taking the kids to the pool... there will be that 1 day where i dont go but its rare... and they were talking about this in maxim that if you go often during a week and multiply that with all the work weeks in a year it equals 1 week paid vacation :lol:

Launching a couple subs at the office is totally normal, but this guys claim was he never floated any logs while at home, and he was vocal/proud about the TP/work hour savings. In context of the thread, he'd also hoard sugar packets from breakfast meetings and scoop lunch meeting leftovers (that he wasn't invited to) in tupperware. He was a pretty calculated cheapskate.

Oranges in the self checkout line. I'm not paying $1 an orange. Most of the time I type in I have 2 or 3 meanwhile I got like 11-15 in the bag.

They see all that **** bro

I used to do that with $4 a lb apples but read online that they are onto that and see everything :smh:

Y'all need this. I always go over the 1-2 month range. This cleans your contacts daily way way way better than that basic solution ****. So if you wear your contacts a lot, you should have this regardless

View media item 2302047

Been using this for years :smokin I actually tried to be cheap and switch back to basic solution but my eyes weren't having it..

They have a newer version called hydraglide I believe. That **** had me trippin. I didn't know one of the side effects was that you can start to see halos or rainbows around any light source or reflective surface. Thought I was going blind until I read some reviews on Amazon which confirmed it was the solution :lol:

Threw those bottles in the trash. Apparently it has some type of oily **** in it that will remain on your eye even after you take out your lenses...

Last edited:
Every time I hit up the movie theater, I stand next to the candy stand for 5 to 10 mins and stare at the people handing out the snacks and when they ask me what i'm waiting for, I tell them " where my snacks bro" and I get free snacks. lol

+ Shop at Aldi

+ Wife cuts my hair

+ Rarely eat out. Make lunch and take to work. Same with coffee.

Every time I hit up the movie theater, I stand next to the candy stand for 5 to 10 mins and stare at the people handing out the snacks and when they ask me what i'm waiting for, I tell them " where my snacks bro" and I get free snacks. lol

I used to do that with fast food places back in the day..

"You forgot my shake"

:rofl:

:rofl:

No way bro, that is hilarious...Do you do this dolo? Like how does your date/gf whatever feel about you doing this?

I buy my clothes at the goodwill. Jk. Why was this thread created ? I know people are lol at the stuff posted here.:rofl:

Last edited:
I buy toilet paper ,paper towels , trash bags, dish soap, and dish detergent in bulk from sams club.

I use slickdeals for bulk laundry detergent, jut got 600oz of gain for $35 from target.

Usually drink water at restaurants (I drink water 95% of the time anyway).

Use slickdeals before I purchase most items big items.

My girl makes lunch and dinner. We don't eat out that much.

I cut cable (saves $1200/yr)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom