Cheap things you do vol. every dollar counts

I’m guessing that he already bought the house and car so there’s no need to keep up with credit. At least I’m guessing that’s how some people view it.

What does he do when the ambulance gets there? Because that bill is killing the food bill.
12news-abc.gif

Stumbled across this show on my social media, then I had to youtube it.

Are these fake? These are so ridiculous that it just seems like a mockery skit or something.

Some of them have some creative ways, I'll admit lol. But when it comes to kids and putting their health in jeopardy, it makes me mad. I can understand if people are living in poverty (which is another issue), but these people are clearly choosing to live this way

edit: I guess a quick google first would've helped lol.
Did some quick research
-People have to audtion for the show
-They are compensated
-Staged items (some of it at least)

Last edited:
I was buying a hoodie at Nordstrom that was on sale for 30% off but rung up as 25% off. Instead of discounting me the difference, she took 30% off of the total. I went back and grabbed like 2 more colors and made sure to check out with that same cashier. Got matching sweatpants too.

Last edited:
I was buying a hoodie at Nordstrom that was on sale for 30% off but rung up as 25% off. Instead of discounting me the difference, she took 30% off of the total. I went back and grabbed like 2 more colors and made sure to check out with that same cashier. Got matching sweatpants too.
pics?

Back
Top Bottom