Chicago...Check In.

Quote:
I think ima go to this next sneakerpimps in some fake jays on purpose...i wanna see if anyone says something to me :lol:
laugh.gif
4pos8cn.gif
THE JOKER GANG
"I've been dead once already, its very liberating. You should think of it as therapy."
HahAHhahAhahaHahAHaHAhA...Smile! and oh yeah I'm still on Team I Heart Born Supremacy/Modern Isis!​

lookin for a freind that works at a shoe store tryin to make a few bucks on the side
HYPE PARK, CHICAGO
Looking for a PS3 60gig for 250 UNOPENED BOX, meat up only i dont care how you got it as long as the box isnt open we good to go AND im looking for a hook up on shoes so if you work at a shoe store and tryin to make a few bucks on the side send me a PM

Quote:
Finna hit up Fred and Jacks....

What y'all know bout that?
Code:
     THE JOKER GANG Oh please, Niketalk of all places should have realized there'd be a joker in the deck.

reppin. the ghost of east 79th street. Chatam, Avalon, Englewood up and up to the gods joe.

And ya say Chi City

southside...

pilsen

and i went to whitney young <--- Best high school in the city

get at me :tongue:
Team Chi-Town
Home of Blackiceblaze, easy3000,Flipmode11, Flip Jayz, slpproduct,THE SHOE FACTORY and joser84​

G, YOU don't even believe that statement.
Code:
     THE JOKER GANG Oh please, Niketalk of all places should have realized there'd be a joker in the deck.

Quote:
and i went to whitney young <--- Best high school in the city

What are you smokin?

I didn't even go to high School in Chicago, but honestly you're trying to tell us your public magnet school is better than some of the ridiculously high end prep schools in the city. i.e. The Latin School, etc...

MP > Whatever school you went to and was thinkin' you was doin' it.

MP brought the ho's, clothes and money rolls to the table on my momma.
CALL ME RIFLE JORDAN
A.K.A. THE LAST SHOT

Quote:
Eisenhower > Whitney Young
THE JOKER GANG
"Now comes the part where I relieve you, the little people, of the burden of your failed and useless lives. But remember, as my plastic surgeon always said: if you gotta go, go with a smile."​

G, On Larry...

If you don't stop makin' emoticon-only post, I'm gonna find you and kick you in the chest.

On God.

On ay'thing G.

Stop it.

Seriously.

:lol:
laugh.gif

But seriously... :stoneface:
indifferent.gif
CALL ME RIFLE JORDAN
A.K.A. THE LAST SHOT

got me there....

whitney young= best public/magnet hs in the city.

austin, eisenhower?? how are they better than wy??

academically, socially, and athletically....
Team Chi-Town
Home of Blackiceblaze, easy3000,Flipmode11, Flip Jayz, slpproduct,THE SHOE FACTORY and joser84​

On Cake me and her just had this convo
6chwqzd.gif
6chwqzd.gif
6chwqzd.gif
Code:

Quote:
G, On Larry...

If you don't stop makin' emoticon-only post, I'm gonna find you and kick you in the chest.

On God.

On ay'thing G.

Stop it.

Seriously.
:stoneface:
indifferent.gif

Quote:
On Cake me and her just had this convo
:rofl:
roll.gif
CHICAGO.
This way or the highway.