Chipotle overrated?

How do you feel about this place NT? Why is it so overrated? Why do YOU overhype this joint so much? Just had some and it was the most disappointing thing. Up there with ninjahood posting a regular sized pic. Just not cool bros.

How do you feel about this place NT? Why is it so overrated? Why do YOU overhype this joint so much? Just had some and it was the most disappointing thing. Up there with ninjahood posting a regular sized pic. Just not cool bros.

c0716c69ac92c3e3081c822302bf7a434427ed7b_r.jpg

it gets the job done for a decent price

and I'm sure it's much cleaner than some of the Mexi restaurants that I have been to

Definitely not overrated.

Maybe you were disappointed because you're not really into healthy, quality food?

I'm not trying to crack jokes, I'm being serious.

Maybe you were disappointed because you're not really into healthy, quality food?

it gets the job done for a decent price

and I'm sure it's much cleaner than some of the Mexi restaurants that I have been to

Chipotle tastes alright but there is a place that is closer, cheaper, and better than Chipotle for me. Place I go to has more selection too and is family operated.

btw anyone in the Mason, OH area it is called Taqueria Maya and is right by the Kings Automall.

Chipotle tastes alright but there is a place that is closer, cheaper, and better than Chipotle for me. Place I go to has more selection too and is family operated.

btw anyone in the Mason, OH area it is called Taqueria Maya and is right by the Kings Automall.

When you go to Chipotle instead of buying a drink, just tell them you want a cup of water.
Then go right over to the fountain and fill it up with soda anyways
trollface.jpg

When you go to Chipotle instead of buying a drink, just tell them you want a cup of water.
Then go right over to the fountain and fill it up with soda anyways
trollface.jpg

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

healthy? i thought the tortilla alone has like 400 calories..
i cant stand chipotle, there's so many better mexican spots out there.  i'd even take qdoba or baja fresh over chipotle

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

healthy? i thought the tortilla alone has like 400 calories..
i cant stand chipotle, there's so many better mexican spots out there.  i'd even take qdoba or baja fresh over chipotle

Never been there..but I do hear good things about it.
Every time I ask I get an answer of Chipotle > Taco bell.
laugh.gif

Never been there..but I do hear good things about it.
Every time I ask I get an answer of Chipotle > Taco bell.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom