Chipotle overrated?

Just because some people hype it up doesn't mean its overrated, but its def overpriced in the city. $10 for a bowl and drink that doesn't fill me up is no bueno

Best chipotle experience=when I got 2 bowls for the price of 1 with that facebook coupon I got on NT. Now thats bang for the buck.

I just remembered that a while ago, I went to chipotle and ordered a chicken burrito, but they didn't have any chicken at the moment, so they gave me a free steak burrito.
pimp.gif
All I had to pay for was the drink I ordered.

I just remembered that a while ago, I went to chipotle and ordered a chicken burrito, but they didn't have any chicken at the moment, so they gave me a free steak burrito.
pimp.gif
All I had to pay for was the drink I ordered.

i live in SF and I prefer Chipotle to the other local places.. same goes for when i lived in ATL

maybe i'm going to the wrong places? recommendations?

i live in SF and I prefer Chipotle to the other local places.. same goes for when i lived in ATL

maybe i'm going to the wrong places? recommendations?

Originally Posted by Put em up

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

Definitely not overrated.

Maybe you were disappointed because you're not really into healthy, quality food?

I'm not trying to crack jokes, I'm being serious.

Healthy?

FYI, when the rice is done cooking, they drench it in 3 cups of oil. I know someone that works there if that matters.

Nothing healthy about that place. Caloric overload.

dude you sound like my girl...

chipotle is like that.
It is very good. But I was simply speaking in terms of him calling it healthy. Calm down please and read.

Originally Posted by Put em up

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

Definitely not overrated.

Maybe you were disappointed because you're not really into healthy, quality food?

I'm not trying to crack jokes, I'm being serious.

Healthy?

FYI, when the rice is done cooking, they drench it in 3 cups of oil. I know someone that works there if that matters.

Nothing healthy about that place. Caloric overload.

dude you sound like my girl...

chipotle is like that.
It is very good. But I was simply speaking in terms of him calling it healthy. Calm down please and read.

Back
Top Bottom