chris rock or dave chapelle

dave chappelle 
pimp.gif

OP, how you gonna make this thread without a vote function?

Chris Rock is my favorite all time.

Chris Rock is the best IMO. Dude brought the heat every stand up, and the one he did in the black suit if my favorite of all time. Genius at work.

Dave Chapelle is really overrated...he's funny no doubt but he really shouldn't even be in the same convo with Rock.

Stand Up it's not even close and I will even go as far to say the Chris Rock show> Chappelle's show and don't argue that if you never seen Rock's show

Dave Chapelle is really overrated...he's funny no doubt but he really shouldn't even be in the same convo with Rock.

Stand Up it's not even close and I will even go as far to say the Chris Rock show> Chappelle's show and don't argue that if you never seen Rock's show

Chris Rock show was one of the best things ever but no one ever saw it cause it was on HBO.

But I saw Dave Chappelle in person and he is good. Dude is equally as good with his stuff.

Chris-Rock.jpg

Its like this..

Dave is Sandy Koufax... Short reign on top... But good god at how far above everyone he was...

Chris is Nolan Ryan... Throws heat forever and day.. but always number 3 or 4, never 1...

huge chappelle fan here but I also like chris rocks stand up. Can I say 1a and 1b lol interchangeable

Back
Top Bottom