chris rock or dave chapelle

I actually like Kat Williams too and seen him live and he was hilarious. The only thing I don't like is his range and even his delivery. I feel like he just screams and cusses to make things funny. Same with Aziz.

chapelle,

everyone hates chris is good but chapelle show always had some ish that had people saying the catch phrases everytime an episode came out.

i enjoy chris rocks stand ups too but chapelles make me laugh out loud like a fool.

i dont think katt williams is funny besides that stand up where he is dressed like a leprechaun..

^^^^Everybody Hates Chris is not the show to compare to. It's the Chris Rock Show.....although a lot of that show had to do with the writers. I guess same with Chappelle as well.

5682.jpg

Man I feel like people who say Chappelle havent actually seen Chris Rocks FULL body of work. I made a thread about this maybe a year or two ago Im going to break it down...

Chris Rock is the GOAT COMEDIAN period. Stand Up, Movies, TV Shows, Producing, Writing hes done it all. Have you guys not seen I Think I Love My Wife? 2 Days In NY? This guys range is incredible! He is about to do a documentary about CREDIT. Did you guys not see Good Hair? Was no sex in the champange room not on TRL?

His stand up is more than HAHA funny this man is talking about LIFE. His comedy is mostly based on real life adult stuff. Its a mature brand on comedy. Chappelle had his run but longevity means a lot in the entertainment show business, chris rock is the epitome of longevity. Look at how many people have came and gone since dude started?

Man I feel like people who say Chappelle havent actually seen Chris Rocks FULL body of work. I made a thread about this maybe a year or two ago Im going to break it down...

Chris Rock is the GOAT COMEDIAN period. Stand Up, Movies, TV Shows, Producing, Writing hes done it all. Have you guys not seen I Think I Love My Wife? 2 Days In NY? This guys range is incredible! He is about to do a documentary about CREDIT. Did you guys not see Good Hair? Was no sex in the champange room not on TRL?

His stand up is more than HAHA funny this man is talking about LIFE. His comedy is mostly based on real life adult stuff. Its a mature brand on comedy. Chappelle had his run but longevity means a lot in the entertainment show business, chris rock is the epitome of longevity. Look at how many people have came and gone since dude started?
Chapelle is talking about life too but his comedy is infrared. When he did the white guy getting pulled over bit, he's commenting on unfair treatment of minorities.
When he talks about the difference between grape juice and grape drink, he's commenting on income inequality. Dave Chapelle stand up is far from haha funny but his jokes have layers and that's what i like about him.

okay.

Dave Chappelle is funnier to me...this thesis paper won't change that.

Back
Top Bottom