Chris Tucker's Doing a Comedy Standup Tour

Originally Posted by TheGoldenChild

Originally Posted by onewearz

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

I have yet to see a comic remain THAT funny after they have already crossed-over. Martin was cool in RunTelDat, but no where near as funny as his RAW days.

I don't expect much from this.

Spoiler [+]

nah man.. martin lawrence wasnt funny at all.. it's just ackward moments all over the place... besides aint nobody coming close to eddy murphy..(maybe bernie mac, cause he was the truth)  i wish he started doing stand up again... that'd be EPIC
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

I have yet to see a comic remain THAT funny after they have already crossed-over. Martin was cool in RunTelDat, but no where near as funny as his RAW days.

Spoiler [+]

nah man.. martin lawrence wasnt funny at all.. it's just ackward moments all over the place... besides aint nobody coming close to eddy murphy..(maybe bernie mac, cause he was the truth)  i wish he started doing stand up again... that'd be EPIC
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by mynameaintG

how this dude live in the atlanta area and not schedule a show in atlanta?

he must not be funny.

Thats what I'm sayin... I was looking for ATL tickets. Damn shame he forgot about the A. 
frown.gif

he must not be funny.

Thats what I'm sayin... I was looking for ATL tickets. Damn shame he forgot about the A. 
frown.gif

CHRIS TUCKER.....MUST BE G14 CLASSIFIED HIMSELF
pimp.gif

NO LIE I WANT TO GO

CHRIS TUCKER.....MUST BE G14 CLASSIFIED HIMSELF
pimp.gif

NO LIE I WANT TO GO

Originally Posted by 10littlefigures

Spoiler [+]

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 10littlefigures

Spoiler [+]

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Mr Fongstarr

Originally Posted by Young Street86

I didnt even know he did stand up.

You never seen this?

Only real stand up I know he did but it was funny. I got tickets to the SF show. I have a feeling he's going to suck but I can't wait anyways. Chappelle, Katt Williams, Gabriel...it's going to be good!
roll.gif
laugh.gif
had me rolling i might try to go the 1 on oct 7 if i can get a job

Originally Posted by Mr Fongstarr

Originally Posted by Young Street86

I didnt even know he did stand up.

You never seen this?

Only real stand up I know he did but it was funny. I got tickets to the SF show. I have a feeling he's going to suck but I can't wait anyways. Chappelle, Katt Williams, Gabriel...it's going to be good!
roll.gif
laugh.gif
had me rolling i might try to go the 1 on oct 7 if i can get a job

Spoiler [+]

roll.gif

roll.gif

Spoiler [+]

roll.gif

roll.gif

Originally Posted by ndnboi

he must not be funny.

frown.gif

frown.gif

Originally Posted by ndnboi

he must not be funny.

frown.gif

frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom