Chubbies Shorts Appreciation Thread Vol. Skies Out Thighs Out

I'm in a fraternity at UGA, one of the best SEC schools for greek life, and I can promise y'all that other than the 'Merica's, chubbies are made fun of.

Edit: As for the TFM comment, I don't wear what I wear based off of TFM.

Last edited:
I'm in a fraternity at UGA, one of the best SEC schools for greek life, and I can promise y'all that other than the 'Merica's, chubbies are made fun of.

Edit: As for the TFM comment, I don't wear what I wear based off of TFM.
That's great to know. Thanks. Next time I want to fit in at a UGA frat, I'll make sure not to wear Chubbies.

My style has evolved through the years and continues to do so. But I refuse to wear shorts, tried in the past and felt really uncomfortable doing so.

Last edited:
Shorts is on thing...but this...lol...hard to even find anything to say about them. In a couple years after the fad wears off everyoone will be saying "what was i thinking"

Shorts is on thing...but this...lol...hard to even find anything to say about them. In a couple years after the fad wears off everyoone will be saying "what was i thinking"
No, as a soccer player and runner, I naturally wear shorts above the knee and have been for years. 

Basketball shorts and cargos which sit below the knee are thigh restricting which I refuse to wear. 
sick.gif

Chubbies for life. 
pimp.gif

That's great to know. Thanks. Next time I want to fit in at a UGA frat, I'll make sure not to wear Chubbies.

By no means am I saying you shouldn't wear them because fraternity guys don't wear them, I'm just saying the stereotype that chubbies are all we wear ain't true. To each his own.

word never seen any frat stars rocking them either but rainer, one of the founders was a Sigma Nu from Stanford.

Last edited:
By no means am I saying you shouldn't wear them because fraternity guys don't wear them, I'm just saying the stereotype that chubbies are all we wear ain't true. To each his own.
Word I'm well aware. I'm just giving you a hard time. I appreciate your ability to maintain civility unlike some of the other detractors in this thread. Good luck with pledging.

Those of you who come in this thread just to trash Chubbies, what's your agenda? Seems like y'all are working out some deep seeded insecurity issues.

Word I'm well aware. I'm just giving you a hard time. I appreciate your ability to maintain civility unlike some of the other detractors in this thread. Good luck with pledging.

Those of you who come in this thread just to trash Chubbies, what's your agenda? Seems like y'all are working out some deep seeded insecurity issues.
Because it's a forum...when the majority sees something hilarious, or silly...be prepared to hear about it.

I guess these are yet another staple of the douchebag wear permeating manhood. I do not agree with this
Pretty hard to take it seriously, right? There's another thread where dude's are seriously talking about rocking Ugg boots. A lot of the same guys from this thread. Not the snow boot type....but the calf high ones you see girls wearing. I see chubbies makes a winter short in a terry cloth material. Maybe yall should wear them together...what an awesome outfit that would be for yall in here. Those winter chubbies and UGG boots....oh man. LOLOLOLOL

I'm not tryin to be judgmental and all, but there was a day when NT as a whole was too judgmental for a thread like this & the UGG boots to even exist....

....man i miss those days :smh:

Back
Top Bottom