Chubbies Shorts Appreciation Thread Vol. Skies Out Thighs Out

Yeah for real...

You guys that that don't wear shorts what do you wear in the summer time, and what do you wear when playing basketball or other sports when it's hot out?

What do I need luck for? I've gone 23 years without wearing them and I'm fine.

I wear jeans, trousers, and chinos year-round. Obviously I wear ball shorts when I'm working out or swim trunks at the beach. But never the casual shorts, I don't like them

What do I need luck for? I've gone 23 years without wearing them and I'm fine.

I wear jeans, trousers, and chinos year-round. Obviously I wear ball shorts when I'm working out or swim trunks at the beach. But never the casual shorts, I don't like them
Im pretty much like you. Over the last couple years I've broadened out and worn shorts here and there, but I'd never be wearing these daisy dukes yall are wearing in this thread. God...so silly.

This is not intended to be a race thread comment, but if you're black and you wear shorts like those best believe you're going to get mugged and immediately judged by the black community.

Shorts must hide knees, or be close. It's like an unspoken rule.
i learned this summer that shorts cut above your knee are serious when fighting. took my whole scuffle game to a whole nother level.
nthat.gif

leaving work omw to the train station and some dude tried to get my messenger bag, son ate mad knees that day.

9" chino shorts ftw.

My dad's uncle called. He wants his shorts back.

He's like seventy and has been wearing "chubbies" since before most of us were born.

I guess these are yet another staple of the douchebag wear permeating manhood. I do not agree with this
How is this permeating manhood? This is defining it. 

What is manly about shorts sitting below the knees. Nothing.

What is manly about Chubbies. Everything.

lol....yup...believe it. they'll wear anything new and trendy these days...anything. This is proof.

People have been wearing dope shorts like these for years. Don't think I'd consider them "new and trendy"

Because it's a forum...when the majority sees something hilarious, or silly...be prepared to hear about it.
Serious question, why do you use so many ellipses while posting?

My dad's uncle called. He wants his shorts back.

He's like seventy and has been wearing "chubbies" since before most of us were born.
Thank you for proving my point that they are timeless.

How is this permeating manhood? This is defining it. 

What is manly about shorts sitting below the knees. Nothing.

What is manly about Chubbies. Everything.

Well said.

Timbo's jimmies are mad rustled. These new trendy shorts are trendy, and awkwardly embarassing for everyone wearing them.

I can't believe I see a ugg thread and coochie cutter thread on the front page on nt and not 1 females posting. I thought it stopped wit the tight jeans.

[h3]T[/h3]
To all NTers that want to get a loved one Chubbies for Christmas, they now sell gift cards! 

Last edited:
Alex Smith, Pro Surfer wearing the Funkadelics for this Catchsurf Commercial. 

Its a passing fad that will be laughed at even harder than they already are now. Throw on your girl uggs with em water...go all out.

Back
Top Bottom