Chubbies Shorts Appreciation Thread Vol. Skies Out Thighs Out

Don't gotta like my post, cause the hood gon' love it.
this was the dumbest thing ive read today 
laugh.gif

Soon enough dudes are gonna be wearing short shorts with "PINK" screenpinted across the butt like nothing's wrong.

"but times are changing"

Last edited:
Came in thread expecting chubby women in shorts.. srs
Leaves disappointed :smh:
Groce...

So basically it's a brand for douchebags? :lol:
So drinking beers, lifting weights, and talking to girls makes one a douchebag? Explain your logic brah.

Read half the post in this thread and you see what I said was true.

If you're black, they need to cover or come close to covering your knees.

Cause this is mad sus. Let em breathe son :x
What are you even talking about? I don't understand how this is a race issue. What's sus mean?

these are anti poon shorts...

all you will attract is other richards rockin these, buncha douches giving you thumbs up and head nods in public.

yeah you will get complimented by girls,

then those chicks will laugh when they walk away and go talk to the dude in a marmot and karl kani jeans and timbs 
The sort of female that would make a snap decision like that based on clothing is the type of female I wouldn't want to associate myself with, so good riddance.

These are hood booger repellants, :smokin

These and ample man thighs are magnets for girls that drive that 328 daddy bought her for her graduation. :smokin
This.

I must really be old school, I was always told "the clothes dont make the man..", "dont judge a book by a cover.."

:smh:

This new generation...
Exactly. So many posters in this thread trying and failing to argue that wearing shorts that don't reach the knees defines one's sexuality.

But its fall tho...
Global warming brah...

shorts above the knee for guys are sus

dudes about to get their frank ocean on tbh
What's sus mean?

chances are, these are the girls i dont want around me anyway :lol:

so...enjoy i guess?
Well said.

A lot of insecurity expressed by NTers hating on Chubbies in this thread.

Anyone get the Chubbies email today? Restocking on some top sellers. Nothing I really want to pull the trigger on, although the Def Leps are pretty dope.

Came in thread expecting chubby women in shorts.. srs
Leaves disappointed :smh:
Groce...

So basically it's a brand for douchebags? :lol:
So drinking beers, lifting weights, and talking to girls makes one a douchebag? Explain your logic brah.

Read half the post in this thread and you see what I said was true.

If you're black, they need to cover or come close to covering your knees.

Cause this is mad sus. Let em breathe son :x
What are you even talking about? I don't understand how this is a race issue. What's sus mean?

these are anti poon shorts...

all you will attract is other richards rockin these, buncha douches giving you thumbs up and head nods in public.

yeah you will get complimented by girls,

then those chicks will laugh when they walk away and go talk to the dude in a marmot and karl kani jeans and timbs 
The sort of female that would make a snap decision like that based on clothing is the type of female I wouldn't want to associate myself with, so good riddance.

These are hood booger repellants, :smokin

These and ample man thighs are magnets for girls that drive that 328 daddy bought her for her graduation. :smokin
This.

I must really be old school, I was always told "the clothes dont make the man..", "dont judge a book by a cover.."

:smh:

This new generation...
Exactly. So many posters in this thread trying and failing to argue that wearing shorts that don't reach the knees defines one's sexuality.

But its fall tho...
Global warming brah...

shorts above the knee for guys are sus

dudes about to get their frank ocean on tbh
What's sus mean?

chances are, these are the girls i dont want around me anyway :lol:

so...enjoy i guess?
Well said.

A lot of insecurity expressed by NTers hating on Chubbies in this thread.

Anyone get the Chubbies email today? Restocking on some top sellers. Nothing I really want to pull the trigger on, although the Def Leps are pretty dope.

What the hell...too short man. Too short. I could see a bit above the knee on some frat boy type stuff but you gotta be kidding with those

I don't think I even own a pair of shorts that go past my knees.

All chubbies or running/soccer shorts. 
pimp.gif

Last edited:
Dudes been waiting years to rock their daisy dukes I see...

Prob got a pair of jeans cut real short to show the bottom of ya ascot

This new generation scares me for real

minus whale walk outside in just my boxers fam

i can see it already dudes will have the short shorts on with a pair of toms thinkin they doin it :x :rofl:

http://www.chubbiesshorts.com/
No other brand out there produces cooler products for my demographic (jack3d early-mid 20s bros who drink beers, enjoy hanging out with AAWGs, put double scoops in our protein shakes, play sports, and all around live the good life).

nobody in the vid even lifts though????

might have some better luck in sustrailia where dudes in the "demographic" wear hand bags and short shorts :lol:

Last edited:
I'm telling yall right now look out for the easy access short next summer. ***** out like prince :smh:

Yall are really serious with this :lol: talking about showing their thighs, my boxer briefs are longer than these.

Go ahead and put these on and go out somewhere here in DC I guarantee you'll have enough men hitting on you to start your own gay nightclub

Just watched the videos, I wasnt talking about shorts that short, but I really dont see the issue if people are comfortable in them.

He's got a point..wear them in DuPont it's a wrap

I still feel I could pull them off on a nice summer day & avoid the extra attention

They have an elastic waste band 
nthat.gif

So comfortable. 

Chubbies in the wintertime is a no brainer. You'll say "But won't my legs get cold??"
- The answer is no. You will be sheltered from the cold by a thick layer of sweltering women latched to your radtacular man-thighs like a pack of starving koala bears.

Any shorts longer than your Chubbies are Capri pants.

When you wear pants, you sweat, when you wear chubbies, everyone around you sweats. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom