Clarks Wallabees Appreciation GOAT

Can't forget the Ironman album cover...

61nljrhmeml-_ss500_.jpg

I've got the leather beeswax wally's as well and I love them. They legit go with everything. Let's not forget B.I.G. wore them as well.

Everytime I saw those wallabees shoes, I thought ****** got them for $15 at the flea market, never knew people spent like $150 on them

very yes to wallys, weavers, his and lows w/ crepe or honey sole. don't get caught out there w/ the padmore take down version with the fake crepe sole or lugz/other brands versions.

It's like the go to shoe for white people out here. My homeboy got some slick brown ones but I couldn't cop

I love my Wallabee's, I've got two pair. This dude I work with is always like, " I like your moccasins " and makes fun of them but whatever :smh:

Never really was into these, but I respect the love they get. Starks put me on to this shoe tho :lol:

Favorite non-sneaker shoe ever. I love that I can wear them casually and business casually, too. Makes me feel like less of a 9-5 chump at the office.

Only time I couldn't wear them at work is when it would snow. Busted my *** on ice damn near every time I'd try to rock in the snow.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Never really got into them, but how is the comfort? 

Is it more for the winter or is it a year round shoe? 

Whenever someone mentions I'm like those are Rae and Ghost's s shoes. 

Last edited:
I love my Wallabee's, I've got two pair. This dude I work with is always like, " I like your moccasins " and makes fun of them but whatever :smh:

I can't stand dudes like this, same dudes rocking unfitted clothing from JCPenney and Steve Madden clearance bobos

very yes to wallys, weavers, his and lows w/ crepe or honey sole. don't get caught out there w/ the padmore take down version with the fake crepe sole or lugz/other brands versions.

!!!!!!!
One day I was at the mall and I saw the Wallabees at the Clark store were $75 more than the ones they were selling at Journey's. had no clue why until I actually tried them on. The natural gum sole >>>>>>>>>
Most comfortable sole ever.

Back
Top Bottom