CLASSROOM STORIES

You know you're an old timer when you're reading about dudes playing with their ipads and cell phones in middle school... :lol:

Also, some of y'all are and/or were straight-up hell spawn...smh...

in my day, we walked uphill barefoot in snow to and from school... and the only thing we messed around with in high school was those TI-85 scientific calculators with snake on it.

I remember when school shootings were a big topic in highschool. My homies cousin threatened to blow up a nearby community college. This was before digital cameras were in everyone's possession so he used a regular 35mm cam and developed the photos he took of the bombs and guns at a local drug store. The girl snitched him out and dude is locked up.

Another time people were calling in fake bomb threats at my school. Leaving threatening letters etc. this one time someone left a threat saying that they were going to blow up all the black people in the school. So they started to gather all the black people into one villa. (My school probably only had 300-400 something black people. Out of 5000) And from what I heard from my homegirl Kianna, everyone was in there tryna call dey momma. And Mommas were scared to come by to pick up their kids cause they didn't want to get blown up also.

What :rofl:

"Hey ima blow up all the black people in this school"

"OK, let's get all the black together in one room"

School probabky was like

"Here you go. Try not to destroy the main building. And remember. We cooperated"

School probabky was like

"Here you go. Try not to destroy the main building. And remember. We cooperated"

I know right :lol:

:rofl:

And from what I heard from my homegirl Kianna, everyone was in there tryna call dey momma. And Mommas were scared to come by to pick up their kids cause they didn't want to get blown up also.

lol

Back
Top Bottom