CLASSROOM STORIES

Played tackle football on the street drunk AF off that Bombay sapphire with all the homies during lunch. Ran into a stop sign pole head on and had a concussion. Took it like a G and went to class. After 15 min in class, I stood up swerving and hurled all over teachers desk and passed out. Woke up in hospital, Momz swooped me up Trippin cuz she had to leave work. Went to school next day and scored 2 TD on that fri

In 4th grade, when i lived in Houston, whenever it was someone's birthday, our teacher would make us sign a birthday card for the student. it was this one kid's birthday, he's kinda weird and used to have a runny nose all the time when he was younger - i'm talking about boogers running and everything (1st/2nd grade and most of the kids in the class remembers)

the first time the card was done, the kid told the teacher someone wrote something offensive, so the teacher got mad and made everyone redo it.. this happened like 4 or 5 more times. the teacher got pissed and even tried to match the letters to everyone's writing :lol: finally she just watched everyone sign the card.

I always felt bad for the kids that were bullied. Kids were mean and would make some of them feel like crap. Made me appreciate how nice of an atmosphere college was.

I always felt bad for the kids that were bullied. Kids were mean and would make some of them feel like crap. Made me appreciate how nice of an atmosphere college was.

I think this depends on where you go to college. Big uni in the city? Fine. Small college town or private school? Them cliques still alive and well

Last edited:
There's probably cliques in every college / university, my 2 schools had them. I was mostly referring to how people were mostly friendly and didn't care about being "cool" or what clothes you wore. Overall just really relaxed most of the time.

Heres one of my stories damn i feel old this was 9 years ago smh. Im the one with the burgundy shirt 

i feel so bad for some of the stuff i did 
mean.gif

now im there to stand up for people but got my *** handed to me one time 
ohwell.gif

kids are and always will be little monsters. immaturity and groupthink. can't imagine how many "memories" i'd have stowed away if iphones were affordable when i was in high school. do middle schoolers bring laptops to school these days? i don't know crap about the next generation - only news that comes up is some female teacher is banging a student or someone committed suicide over online bullying. 

stupidest thing i ever did was in conjunction with just being a stupid *** high schooler. 

i was in physics for no damn reason and didn't know how to do anything the entire time. simultaneously, tried my hand at selling pot but couldn't weigh anything - someone told me scales costed thousands of dollars and i believed them. skipped an exam and had to take it after school. teacher left and i went into the back room, stole a balancing scale (not even a digital one) and put the whole thing in my backpack. 

got a D in the class. 

during college, i literally went back to my high school and left the scale on the ground in the middle of the hallway.  

You know you're an old timer when you're reading about dudes playing with their ipads and cell phones in middle school... :lol:

Also, some of y'all are and/or were straight-up hell spawn...smh...

stupidest thing i ever did was in conjunction with just being a stupid *** high schooler. 

i was in physics for no damn reason and didn't know how to do anything the entire time. simultaneously, tried my hand at selling pot but couldn't weigh anything - someone told me scales costed thousands of dollars and i believed them. skipped an exam and had to take it after school. teacher left and i went into the back room, stole a balancing scale (not even a digital one) and put the whole thing in my backpack. 

got a D in the class. 

during college, i literally went back to my high school and left the scale on the ground in the middle of the hallway.  

You stole a triple beam scale?
:lol:

You stole a triple beam scale?
laugh.gif
Yeah, I wasn't exactly Walter White here. I just didn't care or didn't think about any consequences at all. Btw, triple beam scales are much larger than expected. Didn't fit easily into my normal sized backpack at the time. 

Recess time, this kid I knew stole the tires off my Spanish teacher's car and had her sitting on bricks.

We use to roll dice in History class, the teacher aint do nothing. And we was placing big bets too. I'm talking $300, $400. About 25 kids were in that class, and 6 ****** was in the back of the class by the lockers rolling 4,5,6. With another 8 ****** speculating the show, hovering around us. One kid even put the keys to his car up. One of my mans took his gold rope chain off and put it up. We was placing big bets man. We was flaunting more money than the teacher ever seen in a month. And cats was well dressed too. Our voices was overpowering the teachers voice. A fight even broke out during one of the dice games. This stopped once the neighborhood adults started coming into the class to get in on the dice games. One dude punched another kid in the face and pressed his head him outside of the window of the class and threatened to slice him and toss him out the window of he didn't give up all the winnings.

This one kid use to sell weed in Spanish class. Had all the pot heads in the school passing through the class mid session to buy bags. Dude use to sit in the back of class all day, count his money, play Max B mad loud on his Nextel phone (while the teacher was teaching of course) and smoke black and milds. On 4/20 this dude even lit up an L and smoked it in the middle of class, blew smoke in the teachers face and everything.

In grade school we use to have war during recess. Everyone use to bring weapons of their choice and we use to go in. From rubber bands, to sharpened pencils, rocks, to staplers. Cats was going in. Stabbing each other's arms with pencils, shooting staples at each other (keep in mind, they were using the high powered staplers).

In high school, them MTA bus fights were no joke. One dude beat a kid up, opened the fire emergency window and tossed him out that window at a red light. He had PE with the kid. The next day, the kid comes to PE in crutches, sits the class out and just gives son the death stare the whole class. After class, son follows dude into the locker room with about 3 of his friends who don't even go to that school and a huge fight breaks out

wait-what-o.gif

what could you possibly gain by needlessly fighting each other with struggle weapons? were dudes that thirsty to have some sort of street cred? so that others would know u were "about that life"?

im so lost...

Last edited:
Recess time, this kid I knew stole the tires off my Spanish teacher's car and had her sitting on bricks.

We use to roll dice in History class, the teacher aint do nothing. And we was placing big bets too. I'm talking $300, $400. About 25 kids were in that class, and 6 ****** was in the back of the class by the lockers rolling 4,5,6. With another 8 ****** speculating the show, hovering around us. One kid even put the keys to his car up. One of my mans took his gold rope chain off and put it up. We was placing big bets man. We was flaunting more money than the teacher ever seen in a month. And cats was well dressed too. Our voices was overpowering the teachers voice. A fight even broke out during one of the dice games. This stopped once the neighborhood adults started coming into the class to get in on the dice games. One dude punched another kid in the face and pressed his head him outside of the window of the class and threatened to slice him and toss him out the window of he didn't give up all the winnings.

This one kid use to sell weed in Spanish class. Had all the pot heads in the school passing through the class mid session to buy bags. Dude use to sit in the back of class all day, count his money, play Max B mad loud on his Nextel phone (while the teacher was teaching of course) and smoke black and milds. On 4/20 this dude even lit up an L and smoked it in the middle of class, blew smoke in the teachers face and everything.

In grade school we use to have war during recess. Everyone use to bring weapons of their choice and we use to go in. From rubber bands, to sharpened pencils, rocks, to staplers. Cats was going in. Stabbing each other's arms with pencils, shooting staples at each other (keep in mind, they were using the high powered staplers).

In high school, them MTA bus fights were no joke. One dude beat a kid up, opened the fire emergency window and tossed him out that window at a red light. He had PE with the kid. The next day, the kid comes to PE in crutches, sits the class out and just gives son the death stare the whole class. After class, son follows dude into the locker room with about 3 of his friends who don't even go to that school and a huge fight breaks out

wait-what-o.gif

what could you possibly gain by needlessly fighting each other with struggle weapons? were dudes that thirsty to have some sort of street cred? so that others would know u were "about that life"?

im so lost...

They were street cats before NT

-During sophomore year in high school, when 300 just came out, we were in English class and this dude just kicks the **** the out of my homie's chair and yells "THIS IS SPARTAAAA!" Son fell forward and everyone just laughed their ***** off, :lol:

So back in the MySpace days there was this chick we went to school with..and she would upload pictures of herself to her mysapce thru photobucket.

So my home found her photo bucket by simply right clicking the pic and getting the info.

So when we look at it..its not private and she had naked pics/videos.

Dude sends her one of the pics and tells her she needs to delete them.

She doesn't.

So my dude spams her pics all over.

Like ppl had 5 pages of comments with just her naked pic.
One of my boys just straight up deleted his account because it would've taken too long to delete all the comments.

So a few days later there's like 5 of us walking in the cafeteria.. and one of my boys points right to her and goes...
"HEYYY ISNT THAT THE NAKED B**** FROM MYSPACE?!?!?"

Edit: before yall ask for pics..she was not cute

Last edited:
So back in the MySpace days there was this chick we went to school with..and she would upload pictures of herself to her mysapce thru photobucket.

So my home found her photo bucket by simply right clicking the pic and getting the info.

She doesn't.

One of my boys just straight up deleted his account because it would've taken too long to delete all the comments.

So a few days later there's like 5 of us walking in the cafeteria.. and one of my boys points right to her and goes...

was she a niykee heaton thru 
nerd.gif

She doesn't.

Yeah I remember the photo bucket trick. People were dumb back then.

I remember when school shootings were a big topic in highschool. My homies cousin threatened to blow up a nearby community college. This was before digital cameras were in everyone's possession so he used a regular 35mm cam and developed the photos he took of the bombs and guns at a local drug store. The girl snitched him out and dude is locked up.

Another time people were calling in fake bomb threats at my school. Leaving threatening letters etc. this one time someone left a threat saying that they were going to blow up all the black people in the school. So they started to gather all the black people into one villa. (My school probably only had 300-400 something black people. Out of 5000) And from what I heard from my homegirl Kianna, everyone was in there tryna call dey momma. And Mommas were scared to come by to pick up their kids cause they didn't want to get blown up also.

Last edited:
What :rofl:

"Hey ima blow up all the black people in this school"

"OK, let's get all the black together in one room"

Back
Top Bottom