Sun 06 @ Milwaukee
Tue 08 @ Memphis
Wed 09 @ Houston
Fri 11 vs Portland
Sun 13 @ Oklahoma City
Tue 15 vs New Jersey
Wed 16 @ Philadelphia
Fri 18 vs Milwaukee

We should be in the running for best record in the league at that point. Very easy schedule.

I know the games are at home, but Dallas, Phoenix, and Portland are all good teams and will provide a challenge.

@ Milwaukee, @ Houston, and @ Oklahoma City should all be difficult as well.

I'm gonna say 11-2 over the next 13.

@ Philly "could" be considered tough just because it's a second of a back to back, even though the first game of the set should be easy with NJ.

On a side note
R&B singer Keyshia Cole has been missing in action for some time now since she snagged herself the very handsome Daniel "Boobie" Gibson of the Cleveland Cavaliers.

Turns out, there is reason for Keyshia's disappearance, a baby even.

According to gossip blogger NecoleBitchie, Keyshia is allegedly pregnant with her first child. One of the blogger's readers revealed that Keyshia was so pregnant that at a recent event attended by the singer, her reps instructed photographers to shoot only her top body half.

Because pregnancy rumors run ramped within the entertainment industry like fish on steroids there is no telling how valid these claims are.

Keyshia made headlines earlier this year after the singer was photoed at the 2009 BET Awards with a new tattoo of Daniel's name on her left shoulder.

Keyshia is rumored to be six or seven months pregnant

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Daniel ain't playin'
Shorty even got his name tatted on her...

I won't believe that the kid is Boobie's until it starts growing hair with a bald spot in the shape Texas. Congrats to DGib though. Hope its not Shaq's baby.

Bad bad move by MB sitting Z Saturday on the night he was to break the all-time games played record. Dude has NEVER had a DNP aside from injury, and you do itfor the first time on a night his family was in attendance and he had celebration plan? Booooooooooo
indifferent.gif

alien.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

The King weighed in today...

Brian Windhorst PDcavsinsider

LeBron says it was a mistake not to play Z to break games played record on Sat. Said milestone was bigger than game.

6 minutes ago from TweetDeck
PDcavsinsider

Sources said Z was "devastated" he didn't play. Both he & Cavs had celebration plans. But Dallas was playing small & Cavs were playing well.

indifferent.gif
@ Potato Head

See That: LeBron an original

Bruce Jenkins, Chronicle Staff Writer

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

(01-11) 23:01 PST -- Among certain aficionados of the rare and esoteric, there is a game known as I've Never Seen That. It applies to the history of the NBA, and it addresses the very few players who were outright originals. LeBron James, who graced Oracle Arena with his presence Monday night, is such a player.

The club might be more exclusive than you think. Kobe Bryant hardly qualifies, for he is a veritable clone (with full intent) of Michael Jordan. Shaquille O'Neal wrote luminous chapters of dominance, but we saw a better version in Wilt Chamberlain. Self-styled eccentric Dennis Rodman was a phenomenal rebounder, but not essentially different than the studious Jerry Lucas. Little-man Steve Nash gets to places on the court he has no right to visit, but it's territory previously visited by Tiny Archibald.

Bill Russell was an original, for reasons that need not be explained. So was Elgin Baylor, who turned frontcourt play into an art form, and Julius Erving, who took the best of Connie Hawkins and added a singular style. You think of the George Gervin finger-roll, Bernard King's jump hook, Wes Unseld's outlet pass, the wild and wicked shot releases of Wally Jones and Lloyd Free.

There are people around today's NBA who think that LeBron James is the fastest man in the league with a ball in his hands. Think about that: The man is 6-foot-9 and, some say, around 270 pounds. That's a Karl Malone build. If he's even among the top ten in the league for pure speed, it's a ridiculous notion. But No. 1 sounds more like it. You realize that when you see him in person.

Before Monday night's game, somebody asked James how many points he'd average if scoring was his obsession. The question seemed to baffle him. As unstoppable as he is, James was born to pass. In the manner of Magic Johnson, or any authentic point guard, he gets more satisfaction from gift than glory. That's the first thing people noticed watching tapes of his high school performances: the sensational passes from all angles of the court.

LeBron couldn't really answer the question, because "My game won't allow me to do that," he said. "It won't allow me to not find the open man, to not look for my teammates."

He paused, and broke a smile. "But I do score, like, 61 points in video games."

So much of James' performances border on the surreal. Against the Warriors, he broke out one of his specialties: racing from out-of-the-picture oblivion to catch up with a solo-breaking opponent, timing his leap perfectly and blocking the shot without the hint of a foul or goal-tend. He did it to Stephen Curry in the first half, then sneaked up behind Monta Ellis for an encore in the second half, bringing gasps of astonishment from the crowd and a smile from Ellis, so certain he'd been cruising toward an easy deuce.

This has been a staple of LeBron's game for the better part of two years, and I don't know about you, but I've Never Seen That - not exactly, nor that often. Even from Russell. That's how it goes for the entire LeBron package, one that simply overwhelmed the Warriors on Monday night when it mattered most. Cherish all moments with an original.

Link: http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/articl...#ixzz0cPqLFzDZ
http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/c/a/2010/01/11/SPCP1BGPG0.DTL#ixzz0cPqLFzDZ

Why isn't this used alot?

Anyway..I'm really liking Jawad Williams.

Gotta gets the W in UTAH.

I don't want to agree with all the Cavs hatees hating that someone posts a game thread every time we're on, but I think I have to.

We should use this all the time, and make those threads for the big-time games.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

30-10 1st in East...

let's get it
pimp.gif

BEAT UTAH!

Damn, was Korver's block on Lebron sick? I missed it. I used to watch Korver hoop when he was in college.

Originally Posted by ryaneff23

Damn, was Korver's block on Lebron sick? I missed it. I used to watch Korver hoop when he was in college.

I mean.. it wasn't like that crazy but still nice. Because it was on LeBron makes it "that" much better though. Also, thank god AK47 finallydidnt worry so much about his hair. Has it been like this all year, or just started?

Back
Top Bottom