Closed

Also another thing is his hold for the FG attempts. Now it could just be Seabass finnaly showing some rust on that leg and blaming it on Kings hold who knows.

Which is another issue Reggie needs to look into. Missed field goals was the reason for some of those Ls

Last edited:
Wiz should slide over to LG.

We should make a play for Alex Mack.  

Last edited:
I'd like Reggie to find defense and linemen for both sides in free agency and use the draft for skill positions.

Not sure what you guys see in him.
I'm sorry but I really think Marquette was in the top half of the league at the position this season. Tremendous potential. 

Dudes must not remember Lechler in the very early stages of his career. Very similar to Marquette, biggest leg in the league, lacking the skill, finesse, and refinement that would come later.  From a statistical stand point it's eerie how similar the two are. Marquette had a better season in his first year as a starter than  Lechler did in his, the greatest punter the game has ever seen, and we're talking about there's nothing to see in him? 

HNL HI your actual criticisms are spot on, stats like blocked punts, touchbacks and returns back up everything you said, but we gotta let these young players grow.  P is really no different than QB or CB or OL, no matter the talent it almost always takes years of development and refinement before they become the complete package. 

Last edited:
I mean for anyone who thinks we should pick up Vick, realistically how many games do you expect dude to be healthy for?

I mean for anyone who thinks we should pick up Vick, realistically how many games do you expect dude to be healthy for?

His days as being a difference maker QB are over. He simply can't stay healthy, and at 34 years old it won't get better. Vick is the option we should pursue once we've exhausted most everything else. If we pick him up to be our starter, I fully expect McGloin to be starting the majority of our games next season, along with McKenzie and Allen fired at season's end, if not before.

Ok question to all of you: do you really see any "franchise" qb after the 1st? If so do you think this qb would preform better that mcgloin with a year under his belt?

Ok question to all of you: do you really see any "franchise" qb after the 1st? If so do you think this qb would preform better that mcgloin with a year under his belt?

I would be happy if we got a QB that could last 3-5 years until we find a franchise QB we must have 20 starters since 2002. :x

Back
Top Bottom