Closed

U guys wanna sign Jared Allen but forget he's 688 years old.

I want YOUTH. If we're paying big bucks, we gotta sign people who are currently in or entering their prime.
I'm talking Jarius Byrd, Alterraun Verner, Charles Johnson, Alex Mack, etc.

Throwing over 5/6 mil+ at an aging vet is Al Davis 101.

And GOD NO @ McCarron or Boyd in the 2nd round. Y'all are making me sick with this.
I know the QB situation is bad, all we can do is hope Houston somehow passes on TB for Bortles.
Then, we make a grandfather offer to the Rams for Teddy Bridgewater.

Last edited:
U guys wanna sign Jared Allen but forget he's 688 years old.

I want YOUTH. If we're paying big bucks, we gotta sign people who are currently in or entering their prime.
I'm talking Jarius Byrd, Alterraun Verner, Charles Johnson, Alex Mack, etc.

Throwing over 5/6 mil+ at an aging vet is Al Davis 101.

And GOD NO @ McCarron or Boyd in the 2nd round. Y'all are making me sick with this.
I know the QB situation is bad, all we can do is hope Houston somehow passes on TB for Bortles.
Then, we make a grandfather offer to the Rams for Teddy Bridgewater.

Actually yeah **** Allen overpay Greg Hardy if anyone. The QB situation is so messy right now :lol: I don't want any of the 2nd round guys either but there's a good chance Reggie goes there. Byrd is gonna go to a contender with the attitude he's shown in Buffalo IMO. Mack and Hardy are the 2 ideal FA's for us, Mack went to Cal too right?

I wouldn't be mad if we got Jared Allen on a mostly incentive based contract.

I would be mad if we start overpaying players tho, last thing we need to do after clearing the cap is start handing out bad contracts again.

Last edited:
Yeah I'm not really down with Veldheer moving over either. I really don't want to see Barnes starting another year too.

Last edited:
Keenan Allen 
frown.gif

Sio better be a hall of famer man.

Sio Moore make PFF's All-Rookie Team

https://www.profootballfocus.com/blog/2014/01/08/2013-pff-all-rookie-team/2/

Edge Rushers: Ziggy Ansah, DET (-0.7) and Sio Moore, OAK (+8.6)

Prior to the season we felt Ansah might get pushed around in the running game but make up for that with his ability to get pressure. As it transpired, it was the other way around with the first-rounder doing a solid job holding his edge but being flattered by his sack numbers; his nine being accompanied by only 25 other hits or hurries. Moore’s play was very similar with the majority of his positive grade coming against the run and being slightly below average as a rusher.

Sio Moore Named to 2013 Pro Football Writers Association’s All-Rookie Team

Oakland Raiders linebacker Sio Moore has been named to the Pro Football Writers Association’s All-Rookie Team, the PFWA announced today.
Moore becomes the first Raider to be named to the PFWA’s All-Rookie team since Stefen Wisniewskiearned the honor in 2011.
The Raiders’ third-round selection (66th overall) in the 2013 NFL Draft, Moore played in 15 games (11 starts) for the Silver and Black last season. He totaled 55 tackles (33 solo), 4.5 sacks and one forced fumble. His 4.5 sacks ranked fourth in the NFL among rookies.
Moore was named the Pepsi Next NFL Rookie of the Week for his Week 8 performance on Oct. 27 vs. the Pittsburgh Steelers. In that contest, Moore posted eight tackles (six solo) and 1.5 sacks.
Before joining Oakland, the 6-foot-1, 240-pounder played four years at Connecticut and appeared in 41 career games, totaling 274 tackles (174 solo) with 16 sacks.

http://www.raiders.com/news/article...kie-Team/05303f83-5ec9-4e30-b8d5-df93d64bc197

The Hits Just Keep Coming :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Last edited:
Way too early prediction: this team will finish 7-9 next season, yet will be much improved defensively. DA and Reggie are fired, and the next regime benefits immensely from the foundation that Reggie laid out. The 2015 team is a playoff team.

Last edited:
Have yall seen our schedule next year? We play all 4 teams in next Sunday's games :smh:

No record predictions until after the draft.

Can't wait until F/A starts!

Finally we have some $$$$$$$$$$ and a boat load of it to play with.

I'm also glad Mark retained everyone for at least 1 more year. Reggie and DA (staff) deserve to play with a full deck at least ONCE. I do need to see SERIOUS improvement this year though.

Back
Top Bottom