COACHELLA 2013 ROLE CALL

I don't mind a 2 hour drive to get my camp on this year.
It's takes too much damn time, to get to, and from the venue each time fam!
You hardly sleep anyway :smokin

Last edited:
im going to maybe try to get tickets on the 29th...i live 25 mins or so away from the polo grounds..

last year they sold tickets to locals during the festival for cheap but im not sure if i want to wait til the 2nd weekend..

The Smiths refuse yet again
mean.gif
Johnny Marr doe.

He might come out and play The Boy with the Thorn in his Side with Dinosaur Jr.  He did when I saw them back in December.

Whats wrong with OF playing? I like a few of their members. And it is not like you have to watch them if you don't like em.
Anyway, even if I had to reach for people to see I would only see 5 or 6 shows.
I guess this cancels my trip to California
I truly only like rap and for it to be worth my while flying out there I need at least 4 shows a day

Last edited:
no good acts besides wu? hahah yo man i love wu as much as the next hip hop head but you need to expand your music library if you think they are the only good act..

no good acts besides wu? hahah yo man i love wu as much as the next hip hop head but you need to expand your music library if you think they are the only good act..
WORD. Wu the only good act? :lol:

I really want to try to make it this year.

Never understood why people actually admit to stuff like this. I don't feel personally effected when other people are blatantly narrow-minded, but it's bizarre when they actually voice their horrible opinion like it's a badge of honor. 
I am not embarrased to only like rap wo whateva. I will voice my opinion if I want. Many people only like one genre.

Back
Top Bottom