Colin Kaepernick Is Righter Than You Know

Will you boycott the NFL this upcoming season?

• Yes

• No

• Maybe

Results are only viewable after voting.

Can't be talking reckless like that famb

I know people hate to hear this... But it ain't all white folk out here tripping.

Can't paint them all like that

*Flame suit*

This is just like the "all cops aren't bad" talk.

If the good ones don't point out the bad ones then they're right there with 'em. Very few white people will be real about what's going on. Even if they're not racist they're still not tryna give up white privilege.

Salute to the AT&T guy. That was well said, I know he made mad people uncomfortable in there. Much respect to him.

This guy Kaep, well said G, well said.

[h1]Nebraska regent wants football players kicked off the team for anthem protests[/h1]
http://ftw.usatoday.com/2016/09/nebraska-regent-football-anthem-protest-michael-rose-ivey

ap_nebraska_anthem_protest.jpg

Nebraska's Michael Rose-Ivey with a powerful statement in today's press conference. Says fans told him he should "be hung before the anthem" pic.twitter.com/NJjEMnUYhd
— Jordan Heck (@JordanHeckFF) September 26, 2016
Michael Rose-Ivey will speak with Nebraska gov. who called his anthem protest “disgraceful and disrespectful.” https://t.co/pbmr1Kpckd
— Jordan Heck (@JordanHeckFF) September 28, 2016

Last edited:
auditory exlcusion??? like really??? 

why was she so stressed out though ... that would be my first question ... 

i'm not even going to bother ... she getting off 

Is skip the only white celebrity(technically he is one) that has openly supported this whole thing(protest) or atleast the only one that has openly been willing to talk about it?

Is skip the only white celebrity(technically he is one) that has openly supported this whole thing(protest) or atleast the only one that has openly been willing to talk about it?

Coach Pop and Megan Rapinoe, are the only others I can remember off the top of my head.

You would think white athelets on NFL rosters would say more considering they spend A LOT of time around black men and how they always talk about teams are a family but then again I'm not surprised.

You would think white athelets on NFL rosters would say more considering they spend A LOT of time around black men and how they always talk about teams are a family but then again I'm not surprised.

I have a feeling there are more Riley KKKoopers in NFL locker rooms than we know. If Dumbo Sweeney who is around black folks said what he said along with idiots like Drew Brees I would be more surprised if more didn't think like Brees.

Why would you play professional football though if you weren't comfortable around African-Americans? It is the sport where players are most reliant on their teammates to protect them too.

Why would you play professional football though if you weren't comfortable around African-Americans? It is the sport where players are most reliant on their teammates to protect them too.

They know Black players will have their back regardless

Riley Cooper and Richie Incognito both got support from Black teammates :smh:

Richie Incognito was da "black guy" compared to Jonathan Martin who his own black teamates considering him "not black enough"

I have a feeling there are more Riley KKKoopers in NFL locker rooms than we know. If Dumbo Sweeney who is around black folks said what he said along with idiots like Drew Brees I would be more surprised if more didn't think like Brees.

True. When that Riley Cooper **** happened I was thinking to myself this dude is a white WR (a position that's largly black) and this is how he feels. Like a lot of people I listen to say, some white people can be your friends, hangout with you, all that and they can still have that WS mindset.

was reading that francis key scott was a big time anti black and pro-slavery type of guy. makes it more interesting that people are choosing to protest.

The UN called American police officers racial terrorists. That's such an appropriate term.

https://thinkprogress.org/un-african-descent-reparations-dfea0d9e9ca9#.4olsek8ge

Contemporary police killings and the trauma that they create are reminiscent of the past racial terror of lynching

In particular, the legacy of colonial history, enslavement, racial subordination and segregation, racial terrorism and racial inequality in the United States remains a serious challenge, as there has been no real commitment to reparations and to truth and reconciliation for people of African descent

Impunity for State violence has resulted in the current human rights crisis and must be addressed as a matter of urgency.

Last edited:
was reading that francis key scott was a big time anti black and pro-slavery type of guy. makes it more interesting that people are choosing to protest.

Right, so now I wonder if that were the reason folks chose to protest (instead of police brutality). Would these so called "pro Anerican patriots" be so outraged over the protest ? (Most likely)

Because that's my stance as far being anti anthem.

Do you have he direct quote?

In particular, the legacy of colonial history, enslavement, racial subordination and segregation, [COLOR=#red]racial terrorism [/COLOR]and racial inequality in the United States remains a serious challenge, as there has been no real commitment to reparations and to truth and reconciliation for people of African descent

I put it in my post... The UN officials are talking specifically about the police in the article.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom