Colin Kaepernick Is Righter Than You Know

Will you boycott the NFL this upcoming season?

• Yes

• No

• Maybe

Results are only viewable after voting.
All those NBA teams locking arms to show togetherness and unity last night :x

Those players cannot be that dense :smh:

Really Carmelo, you was the main one talking that militant **** now you giving all these white people a pass. We aren't no damn united nation so why are these black athletes standing up acting like we are in front of millions of white people. That crap made me angry.

Last edited:
Locking arms isn't going to rustle jimmies. You need to rustle jimmies. wnba players were out there wearing shirts and kneeling and getting fined and having police officers who were working as arena security quit.

LOL at Hilary Clinton "willing to solve problems Africans Americans face" [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

NBA players are all talk when it comes to making a stand. Don't want to risk messing with that sneaker contract money.

Locking arms isn't going to rustle jimmies. You need to rustle jimmies. wnba players were out there wearing shirts and kneeling and getting fined and having police officers who were working as arena security quit.

And they was going hard before Kaep. The females ain't scared.

i hate sports for the mere fact that they are shoving all the patriotic garbage down your throat.

from the flyovers and the over the top anthem performances.

the leagues are paid by the Department of defense to do all this, the army does this for recruiting.

brainwashing on the real.

ecu-boo-645x356.png

ESPN Radio affiliate refuses to broadcast East Carolina game following band protests

On Saturday, 19 ECU band members protested the anthem by kneeling during their performance. The band was later booed in a subsequent performance.

http://wncn.com/2016/10/04/espn-fayetteville-wont-air-ecu-football-over-national-anthem-protest/

i hate sports for the mere fact that they are shoving all the patriotic garbage down your throat.

from the flyovers and the over the top anthem performances.

the leagues are paid by the Department of defense to do all this, the army does this for recruiting.

brainwashing on the real.
I won't watch it have always hated all that unnecessary bs.

I posted this in the College Football thread but I'm not surprised by the ESPN affiliate. Too many scumbags hiding behind the "troops" but won't lift a finger to help these brave men and women when they come home and need benefits or when they end up homeless. The deflection about the national anthem is a scam by people that are at best idiots but at worst, racists. This is why that locking arm stuff and deflection by shucking and jiving dudes isn't helpful.

Funny thing is most veterans I speak with are more appalled by the fake outrage than the knee. They see people complain about their funding, the neglect when they return home etc. Like spare them the false patriotism act, they know this isn't about them.

They need to call those people out everytime and call them racists because the detractors have no problem assuming that takin a knee means the kneelers don't support the troops and hate america.

The whole world is watching. :lol:  The U.S. loves to act like they're on a moral high-horse and experts on Freedom but the rest of the world doesn't see it the same. Between our joke politicians and minorities being treated like crap, it's an embarrassing time to be an American.

i can understand the sentiment of this, but every country has it's own set of problems...the real reason other countries have a problem with the states isn't necessarily the morality (what country doesn't think its own viewpoint isn't proper?) it that that morality is combined with power & influence...there are quite a few countries that have joke politicians that treat the minorities in their countries poorly...

Thanks for the safe, ineffective gesture. Folks are missing the point of why Colin's protest gathered this much attention.

granted what he did was more of a risk to do and sure it garnered a lot of attention & discussion of his actions, even inspiring others to mimic those actions, but the discussion remains around the actions and not the reasoning behind them...ultimately sit, stand, kneel, locking of arms, this is all symbolism; it comes down to what people want to believe about the world...and i would add that what he did wasn't for public consumption originally, it was a personal thing that became public...which immediately morphed into a controversial us vs. them type thing, to be unified in this way is ENTIRELY to be seen...i think it is a different aim

Carmelo and Co.....I lost a lot of respect for them. Big talkers, but when the light shines bright you cower by demonstrating a "safe" gesture. That's some weak s**t brah!

"allegedly" lebron is a billion dollar athlete like he wanted to be. I wonder if he's gonna play it safe and not jeopardize any endorsements.

Don't see why y'all are bashing the NBA. They are usually the first ones to speak on events like this.

From Can't Breathe shirts to Trayvon signing on shoes to ESPYs... ect.

Just because they're not doing it the way you want it to be done, it means they are a bunch of Toms?

A player doesn't have to do or say anything and it wouldn't bother me one bit. It's the fact that they're going out of there way to undermine what kaep is doing. I don't think they're uncle toms at all but that is a little disappointing.

Back
Top Bottom