Colin Kaepernick Is Righter Than You Know

Will you boycott the NFL this upcoming season?

• Yes

• No

• Maybe

Results are only viewable after voting.
What? You do know he's prepared to face whatever comes from this he's already said if he's done in the league as a result he's ok with that and it's not going to stop him from speaking out.
He knew he was possibly done in the league before doing this...Probably about 2 coaches, several retired teammates, a coupe of surgeries and a benching ago. 

Now would he have done this back when he trademarked "Kaepernicking", bicep kissing and flying to New Orleans. 

Last edited:

Taking issue with how he delivered the message is much easier than actually acknowledging the issues he brought up
it's the weak way out man. particularly insulting when the person saying such things is not a person of color and hasn't faced the same level of discrimmination as the one's they're critcizing? and those critics who do happen to be people of color? shameful and embarrassing.

how you white and telling a person of color how to air their grievances? nah man. just no

another shameful and embarrassing thing is the supposed values and rules NT purports to uphold. i'm talking to you method man - you got two crabs like NH and rico X hood come in and express profoundly racist, ignorant, hateful things and get personal with people over and over again, but the moment you call em out for being the uneducated parasites that they are, you're out there giving warnings. people with a loooong history of antagonistic posts who add absolutely nothing to this website, but division and animosity. right
"If you have a critique for the resistance, for our resistance, then you better have an established record of critique of our oppression"

Last edited:
LOL. My dude finna rock a dashiki next press conference.

Jerry Rice :lol:

"I respect your stance but don't disrespect the flag"

Uhhh... so you don't respect his stance then, Jerry. What do these fools not understand about the first amendment.... yet so quick to police other Americans on what patriotism is.

**** that flag

i told cats in da Confederate flag thread it was gonna come to this on da account you can ascribe any meaning to any symbol...and cats said i was over reacting :lol:

Jerry Rice a Superbowl hall of famer so...

Nah lightweight feel you, symbols do take different meanings for different people based on perspective.

My perspective is they want me to worship the symbol of the oppressors of my people. Ain't nobody in the world doing that that I'm aware of and I'm damn sure not going for it.

Jerry Rice and his baby braids can kiss my beige ***.

Nah lightweight feel you, symbols do take different meanings for different people based on perspective.

My perspective is they want me to worship the symbol of the oppressors of my people. Ain't nobody in the world doing that that I'm aware of and I'm damn sure not going for it.

Jerry Rice and his baby braids can kiss my beige ***.

It was said best in that video, you don't see anyone asking the pilgrims who masquerade as Jews to to be docile to their German oppressors.

I got suspended in Sophomore year of high school for not standing during the national anthem at a football game the week of 9/11. Haven't stood since.

9-11 was an inside job, b.

Last edited:
Uhhh... so you don't respect his stance then, Jerry. What do these fools not understand about the first amendment.... yet so quick to police other Americans on what patriotism is.

Do you understand the first amendment? Dude can say whatever he wants to, like he has been, but that doesn't mean he is free from criticism.

As a 49ers fan, it pains me to say this... but **** jerry rice. All these tap dancing as dudes coming out of nowhere. rodney harrison is an idiot and a *****. Dude worried bout the wrong **** right now.

I got suspended in Sophomore year of high school for not standing during the national anthem at a football game the week of 9/11. Haven't stood since.

Suspended though? 
laugh.gif
 That's wild.

Interesting username... they killing Ben on twitter right now because of his comments on this. :lol:

View media item 2149196
View media item 2149197Oh, that flag?

We blacks are "tolerated" in this country. Not "welcomed". This is why I'm no longer surprised when an act of injustice occurs.
Baffles me that people always flock to social media to make memes pointing out discretion.

When [insert black citizen] does this [insert heinous crime], he gets harsh sentence.

When [insert white citizen] does the same thing, he gets light sentence.

Well, maybe because his ancestors helped create the system and he currently has relatives in the system. Just a thought.

I'm not suprised by Jerry Rice's reaction at all. He's filling the role that the media and league loves to have in this kind of situation. They ( The media and powers that be) love to go grab someone who is on their payroll that will side with Majority population. Jerry Rice is entitled to do this , because it benefits him as being "beloved" by the sponsors and such, but It's sickening that as a black man he would incorrectly, whether purposely or accidently, state why CK chose not to stand. Jerry Rice knows the media is going to run with his tweet and I'm disgusted that he would allow himself to be pimped this way. and for what? 

Everytime something happens they love to find the 5 black people who take the side of the ruling class on whatever topic it is. That game is as old as time and I'm tired of seeing it play out. 

Last edited:
Taking issue with how he delivered the message is much easier than actually acknowledging the issues he brought up

/thread
/debate
/flag

CVaqzvHXIAAdLyY.jpg

and that military disrespect nonsense needs to be absent from this convo. no1 wants soldiers to die. the problem is the pricks who we pay six figures to represent us, who treat military lives like AA batteries, using them for geopolitical nonsense, destabilization, and profit, under the veil of fighting terror and injustice. please. Rwanda happened and we were debating whether to even call it genocide. but the Iraqis? oh that's def oppression, they need saving. :rolleyes

hating the flag is taboo, but not hating the way vets or minorities or women are treated.

disrespect the flag? the country was built on slaves with rape and torture. fast fwd to now, and we live in a society where so many think we live in a post-racial society and don't want to believe there is a strong problem of racism and oppression.

so many steps forward yet, not as many as we'd like to think. as a black man, i can't live a happy life here, i'm not gonna act like my life is pure misery when i walk out the door.

but there is a serious problem that needs to be fixed, not just...discussed. colin is protesting peacefully, it doesn't get in the way of the game, or people's lives. let him grill.

and to all those colin haters, you are part of the problem.

...and to all the ruckuses out there, shame...shame...shame. colin is a biracial man raised by white parents, and compared to you, he's blacker than the ace of spades. stay woke.

cheers.

Black people quick to boycott a restaurant because the server had an attitude or some people looked at them funny, but remain in a country where we were never really welcomed.

Interesting.

Everytime something happens they love to find the 5 black people who take the side of the ruling class on whatever topic it is. That game is as old as time and I'm tired of seeing it play out. 
Charles Barkley will be next up to say something stupid

Black people quick to boycott a restaurant because the server had an attitude or some people looked at them funny, but remain in a country where we were never really welcomed.

Interesting.

What country do you suggest we up and go to buddy?

You mean the one we were stolen from and killed/beaten/whipped/raped?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom