Colin Kaepernick Is Righter Than You Know

Will you boycott the NFL this upcoming season?

• Yes

• No

• Maybe

Results are only viewable after voting.

laugh.gif

Straight up

If Colin were truly courageous, he'd give back all those millions that this evil country gave him to play a game. But he won't because he's not that  courageous.

Dude is a bum, anyway. He knows he'll be gone soon so he doesn't give a ****. Nothing courageous about this move at all.
First of all he wasn't trying to be courageous. Dude simply sat during the anthem and someone brought it to the media...If that person didn't bring it to the attention of the media, we wouldn't be talking about it. Hell people do worse things during the anthem at games then just sit. 

Second, he didn't say the country was evil, not sure where you got that and did the country give him the money or did the 49ers give him the money? the 49er's isn't the country that is oppressing black people. On top of that he paid his taxes to the country

Last edited:
The clowns done turned this thread into exactly what alotta other ppl trying to do right now ...it ain't even about kaps message , but somehow the flag and military :smh:

The everything is too PC crowd out chea trying to tell ppl how to "respect" the country :lol:

Last edited:
Black people quick to boycott a restaurant because the server had an attitude or some people looked at them funny, but remain in a country where we were never really welcomed.

Interesting.
Black people quick to boycott a restaurant because the server had an attitude or some people looked at them funny, but remain in a country where we were never really welcomed.

Interesting.

Why won't disgruntled White Americans go back to Great Britain, Netherlands, Ireland, etc, whenever they throw a hissy fit/pissing party?? :rofl:

aywe rico hood you seem to be an expert in american-ness - what's a real american? what makes you more american than anyone else here? that you do as you're told? you follow the rules established by dudes in wigs? you go along with the status quo? 

ain't no one more american than those who see something wrong with the way things are and do what they can to change them to make this a better place to live in for everyone

Yea it was a cute gesture and caused a big media reaction and dialogue (shouldnt be that serious IMO). But let me know when he stops accepting that NFL check. Then Ill take him seriously. Dude who said its like a facebook post is right. Cool you didn't stand for the anthem bro. You still cashing that check the white man gave you to put your body through hell just for their entertainment. You still making them waaaay more money than they give you. Black athletes could make a lot of noise if they didnt show up to work. Hell black entertainers in general. How is it that blacks pretty much dominate American sports culture and entertainment but don't own any of it?

Black Americans should come together like the Jews do and start owning they own ****. Imagine if all black athletes/entertainers came together and said f it lets start our own leagues/record labels/ production companies. And don't tell me Kaepernick has to put food on the table. My man has millions already. Way more than enough to quit playing in the NFL and invest his money in other things. To be honest black americans need a real leader. Obama could be that when he leaves office but he probably wont.

Anyway its complicated and I can go into it more with my own theories and opinions on the american negro but I digress.

Why not make this post without trying to belittle what Kaepernick did and said

i think he may be unclear of exactly what Kap said. at least im hopign that's the case... if not then I think his point is waaaay off target.

I'm having a hard time connecting the dots to Kap and the NFL personal business relationship and Kap deciding to sit during the anthem out of a show of support for minorities that do not have a voice and are not fully included in what the flag is suppose to represent.

Furthermore, Black athletes doing everything that was outlined in the post still wouldnt negate Kap's point.

Why won't disgruntled White Americans go back to Great Britain, Netherlands, Ireland, etc, whenever they throw a hissy fit/pissing party?? :rofl:

Right! With all that make America great again nonsense, if they don't think America is great why don't they go back to where they came from [emoji]129300[/emoji]

I see a bunch of card carrying fake Americans in this thread. Your minds are truly poisoned. I honestly don't understand why you all bother to stay.
There's nothing you can do about me expressing myself using my freedoms the way I see fit. If that's a problem for you take a walk. I never asked for your approval and your approval has absolutely no meaning.

So you have every right to continue to voice your displeasure with me and people who think like me, but just know we don't want or need your approval. On the contrary actually. It says a lot that you would fight to block our own personal freedoms because you disagree.

The hypocrisy in this is so ridiculous...then I remember that there really are people as disconnected and self centered as you everywhere.

Told y'all Jerry Rice's inarticulate, lousy self was a fraud. Michael Irvin GOAT

Jerry Rice is unemployed right now anyway. Hopefully that penchant money kicked in already

If you don't like what you're seeing on NT then log off b

Oh this guy. The international interloper. Is your country so boring that you have to inject yourself in convos that literally have nothing to do with you.

Like get a hobby bro. It's getting sad at this point.

I see more people in here have graduated from The Rusty School of Patriotism.

Bunch of fake Americans with fake outrage. Keyboard revolutionaries who participate in these online circle jerks about who hates America more and is more conscious.

Truly deplorable what I'm seeing.

And course the personal attacks. I'm a **** now because you disagree. Going to use the same racially charged rhetoric to disparage me that the "white Devils". Hypocrisy at its finest.

:lol:
Straight up

If Colin were truly courageous, he'd give back all those millions that this evil country gave him to play a game. But he won't because he's not that courageous.

Dude is a bum, anyway. He knows he'll be gone soon so he doesn't give a ****. Nothing courageous about this move at all.

He earned every cent of his salary though.

you ain't funny though. i mean we're all laughing at you, but you ain't funny cause you want to be

So he should give up his hard earned money because he's upset about the injustices against African Americans here? What logical sense does that make?
I'm saying, giving up his money is a gesture that I would actually respect. It would make me go, "Damn, he's willing to give up all of his life's luxuries (afforded to him by the 100% American National Football League) to protest? Hey, he put his money where his mouth is. I still disagree, but I respect his level of conviction."

What's so admirable about what he did? What does he stand to lose that he hasn't already lost? Dude doesn't even play and he still drives his Lambo to and from his SF mansion. He's still living more comfortably than the vast majority of people -- where's his struggle for the sake of his cause?

If you don't make significant, symbolic sacrifices for your cause, how am I supposed to respect you / it?

Dudes that hate America sooo much have probably never left the country. Trust me, we have it really good here, you're just extremely ungrateful like Colin.

We are lucky to live here.

Back
Top Bottom